2,931 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Avatar
    Spashwhisker
    February 18, 2018 at 3:09 am

Kate I have some questions, I’m working on a warrior cat movie and I have some cats that are called as the same thing as the cats from the main books , the cats are called Bramblestar ( in my movie script he is a brown tabby tom with green eyes and his warrior name is bramblefrost ) and the second cat is called Otterheart ( a brown and white tom with blue eyes ) can I use those names in my movie or should I make new names , I’m writing the last scene in the script and it would be a huge pain to rewrite the cats names . I just want to know if I can use names that are used in the main books

A Kate for All Seasons
      February 21, 2018 at 11:29 am

I can’t think why you couldn’t use the names!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Spashwhisker
        February 22, 2018 at 12:49 am

Whew thanks , I was just asking to make sure I could use them

2. Avatar
    Blazingspine
    February 18, 2018 at 4:05 am

Kate plz tell me RiverClan has glory in this book

The Legend

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 18, 2018 at 9:27 pm

W.A.S.

Writer, photographer, mod

February 19, 2018 at 8:45 am

are you kate now

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
          February 20, 2018 at 1:10 am

We’re allowed to answer things like that with W.A.S. 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

Jaysnow
          February 20, 2018 at 1:13 am

“are you kate now”
          lUL ngl, that made me laugh.

*Insert amazing Iris related name here* (Irismist/Irispaw)
        February 19, 2018 at 2:09 pm

What does that mean? (I feel so ignorant 😛 🙁 )

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
          February 20, 2018 at 1:10 am

Wait And See!

Writer, photographer, mod

*Insert amazing Iris related name here* (Irismist/Irispaw)
            February 22, 2018 at 12:08 am

I suddenly realized what it meant after the edit time for this comment was up and I felt really dumb 😛

Renegades= Adorable Forks<3 :P

Jaysnow
      February 19, 2018 at 11:27 pm

I hope so. ^^

3. Avatar
    Snowflower
    February 19, 2018 at 4:36 am

Kate, do you know if there is going to be another SE after Crowfeather’s Trial?

A Kate for All Seasons
      February 19, 2018 at 8:17 am

Not yet!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

Jaysnow
        February 19, 2018 at 11:26 pm

I want one on Half Moon or Riverstar. 🙂

Snowflower
        February 25, 2018 at 2:17 am

I still want a Half Moon SE.

4. Avatar
    February 19, 2018 at 5:06 pm

Will the Guardian Cats come in this book?

5. Avatar
    Oreofeather
    February 19, 2018 at 8:26 pm

I think Reedwhisker should die, maybe Minnowtail or Heronwing could be RiverClan deputy. Some thunderclan cats need to die, there are to many.

Maybe these cats should die

Dewnose
    Leafshade
    Millie or Graystripe
    Sorrelstripe
    Rosepetal
    Mousewhisker
    Mothwing, than leafpool maybe can be the RC med cat

February 20, 2018 at 1:50 am

I don’t think Graystripe should die for my reasons standing:

Most of the original cats, or cats that were in the battle against Bloodclan, are in Starclan. In order for people that have read the original arc (like most of us) to stay connected, you have to keep the original characters, the characters that the readers are more connected with. You can’t just keep going fowards with a line of books without any references to the originals and Graystripe is obviously apart of the original arc.

I have a lot more reasons to go with that but I can’t type it out.

This is why I think Warriors is going to have to end at somepoint, like after the last character for the original arc becomes an elder or dies. But after that, I think it would either be cool to go into the stories of cats in between DotC and Into the Wild. Or going into the stories of the tribe and see how they develope into what they are now or how it was before the tribe even came to the mountains and before Jay’s Wing was born.

But of course that’s just my idea and opinions and that probably won’t happen. I do think one of the Three should die though. I used to have a major reason for that but I forgot it already. The Three isn’t important anymore and their connections to the story isn’t major anymore. Lionblaze is now one of those annoying toms that do nothing, Dovewing is the next Leafpool, and Jayfeather still pretty cool. You can keep him in.

❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
      February 20, 2018 at 5:28 am

NOOO not Graystripe!!
      Okay maybe Graystripe he’s been alive for like 20 years already

we are the champions 🎵

February 21, 2018 at 2:27 pm

No not Mothwing dying and Leafpool being the RC medicine cat. Ugh. That plot is a bit overused by now, and it would be completely out of the blue. Just no.

Rosepetal shouldn’t die because now that Dovewing is with Tigerheart they need to follow up on RosexBumble.

I hope Graystripe doesn’t die. He’s awesome. He is pretty old, though. But Mistystar’s older and she’s still around! (and I don’t want her to die either)

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Butterflyflower
        February 23, 2018 at 3:47 am

YES! BUMBLEPETAL! 😀

Brindlefern
      February 21, 2018 at 10:09 pm

With Graystripe being the last of the original gang from the first arc now, I kinda REALLY don’t want him to die even with him being very old, because I feel like the books wouldn’t be the same if that was to happen.
      But on the other hand I feel so bad seeing all he had lost; he had outlived all of his good friends, lost his bestest friend with that, his first ever love and daughter is dead, his first son lives far away… and now because of the fact that Purdy and Mousefur is dead he only has Millie there with him in the Elder’s Den, he must be so lonely now. So I also kinda want him to die but for a good reason just so that he can be with his friends again in Starclan (They better have a huge get together for him or something in there too because come on now he needs it at this point). If he was to die I’d want it to be from his old age or something so that he would go out peacefully, like Goldenflower did. He deserves it that way for everything he’s been through.

My feelings are so conflicted right now auugh…

Artist Sig: Jayfiregrowlithe

February 22, 2018 at 12:12 am

For deputy, maybe Mallownose. He’s a loyal warrior.

Maybe Brackenfur, Thornclaw, Cloudtail, and Brightheart should go, too.

CATT
        March 4, 2018 at 4:36 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT KILL BRIGHTCLOUD
        (BrightXCloud

6. Avatar
    Mixntail
    February 19, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I need to know, will Violetshine gain a love interest? (Which I hope isn’t Tree…not that I don’t like Tree, he’s really funny! It’s just that Violetshine needs more…stability in her life! like Rabbitleap! XD or maybe one of Mintfur’s kits! XD)

Silverpaw (Silverleaf) is not logged in
      February 20, 2018 at 3:08 am

I like Tree for Violetshine tbh . . . 🙂 😛

Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      February 21, 2018 at 12:51 am

I think she should get with Gravelpaw, they had a few cute interactions during their meeting at the gorge. Tree would be alright too. As long as it’s a cat who will love her and stick with her no matter what, I’ll be fine with whoever her mate ends up being.

Can't rain all the time.

Lark-stone (if I get stuff wrong it’s because I’m kinda growing out of warriors)
      March 10, 2018 at 11:18 pm

I totally agree I mean tree is still pretty snazzy but violet shine I think should start out liking some Tom but he doesn’t like her but then she does something and he likes her but then there just friends and then one of them gets hurt before they have kits but I don’t really want them to have kits but I want her to be mates with a bad boy. Sorry about no punctuation guys

7. Avatar
    Flowerstep 2018
    February 20, 2018 at 3:14 am

Hey Kate, is Brightheart going to retire in this series? She’s pretty old

A Kate for All Seasons
      February 21, 2018 at 11:27 am

W.A.S!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Avatar
    Leopardheart/paw
    February 20, 2018 at 5:06 am

Maybe Gravelpaw or Reedpaw? Tree still would work though.

Luckie Fox
      February 28, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Reedpaw’s a she-cat though (I think)

The stone was rolled away....

9. Avatar
    Stormpath
    February 20, 2018 at 9:40 pm

Kate, did Snowbush and Spiderleg go to StarClan?

A Kate for All Seasons
      February 21, 2018 at 11:26 am

Of course!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

AppleBreeze
        February 21, 2018 at 7:46 pm

Kate, did Furzepelt go to StarClan? What rank was Thistleheart before she died?

Willowdawn
        February 22, 2018 at 7:50 am

But in the Warriors Wiki, it said that both cats are still in TC, but dead.
        Kinda confused…🤨

A Kate for All Seasons
          February 23, 2018 at 1:00 pm

It’ll just be a clerical error. Don’t worry! 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

SkyStripe
          March 10, 2018 at 12:20 am

The reason they haven’t changed it is because they don’t know if the cat had gone to Starclan, the dark forest or somewhere else. But now that there’s clarification they can finally change them!

Poppystream
            August 6, 2018 at 3:59 pm

Wait, Kate, did Briarlight go to StarClan also?

A Kate for All Seasons
              August 7, 2018 at 5:24 pm

I can’t see why not.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Avatar
    February 21, 2018 at 12:23 am

Kate, will River of Fire end with the clans knowing Tigerstar 2 returned or something?