2,815 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Shadepaw
    March 8, 2018 at 11:10 pm

I wonder what the other rouges backstory is. Raven was a pretty cool side char.

2. Thornwhisker
    March 9, 2018 at 4:10 am

Kate, now that you’ve finished AVOS, how did you enjoy writing the series?
    How do you think it went compared to other series? Did you like it better, the same, or worse?
    Its probably my favourite so far.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 9, 2018 at 11:26 am

I love writing warriors! There’s always something to love in every series. I love seeing from different Clan POVs in AVOS.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 9, 2018 at 3:23 pm

Will we get some of this in series 7?

3. March 9, 2018 at 6:40 am

I hope one of medicien cats would be an evil cat… who would willing to make a fake sign or a fake omen, even a fake prophecy ;3

4. Sky
    March 9, 2018 at 2:56 pm

Kate, if you had to kill three characters from ThunderClan, who would you kill?

• A Kate for All Seasons

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 10, 2018 at 6:19 pm

Really? I thought you liked killing cats, Kate. XD

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 12, 2018 at 9:53 am

I love describing death scenes. But initiating death scenes…a bit harsh for me.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            March 12, 2018 at 7:42 pm

I have to say again….Gray Wing’s death scene was GLORIOUS. Definitely one of the top 3 best written scenes in Warriors EVER. It’s the only death I’ve come close to crying in, and it takes A LOT to make me cry (whether it’s a book or movie). It’s only happened like once or twice for me..so it was fantastic. One of the things that got me was White Tail asking Gray Wing why everyone was visiting him.

And the last sentence of that book, too: “I have traveled so far and loved so much, and yet I am still following the Sun Trail, heading for my new hunting grounds.” How in the world did that come to you? You manged to sum up Gray Wing’s life in one sentence! One beautifully tragic sentence. Was that in the outline for the book and the editors told you “You need to put that sentence in”, or was that purely from your head? If so, that was genius.

Ah, sorry I’m getting carried away. But I honestly really love Dawn of the Clans and I hope we would be as lucky to revisit those cats one day. It’s my favorite arc in Warriors.

• Jaysnow
              March 12, 2018 at 10:34 pm

Also…who chooses which cats die? That isn’t your decision, is it? I thought that was up to the editors.

• A Kate for All Seasons
                March 14, 2018 at 10:46 am

eds!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• A Kate for All Seasons
              March 14, 2018 at 10:45 am

Thanks, Jaysnow! 🙂 The last line was purely from my head. I don’t know where if came from, but it was there when I needed it and the whole thing just came together, which is sometimes just what happens when you’re creating.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 12, 2018 at 9:52 am

Yup 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Winterwhisper
      March 10, 2018 at 10:07 pm

That’s a hard question, but in my personal opinion, I’d kill Thornclaw, Squirrelflight, and Bramblestar (let’s just say that he only has one life instead of 9 so I don’t have to waste them on him)

• Kinkpaw
      March 12, 2018 at 4:58 pm

Dovewing, Bramblestar, Leafpool

100% me is okay to be 🏳️‍🌈

5. Snowstrike
    March 9, 2018 at 5:43 pm

Kate, on the topic of the storm, have you been leaving hints throughout the books, and if so have you left more hints in River Of Fire?

6. Jaysnow
    March 9, 2018 at 6:27 pm

Hey, Kate here’s a cute kit scene I’d like to see in a future book:
    One of the kits getting into the supply of catmint. It would be adorable! XD

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 10, 2018 at 11:51 am

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt
        March 10, 2018 at 10:25 pm

But it also causes all the catmint to be destroyed as a greencough outbreak surges through camp and causes a subsequent 15 deaths in ThunderClan and that kit has to live knowing he’s destroyed 1/3 of his clan and know all the other cats hate him for it
        *deep breath*
        Otherwise, yeah adorable

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
      March 10, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Awwwwww <3

~Spicy Spidey

• Snowstorm who will not get pinched on St. Patty's
        March 10, 2018 at 10:35 pm

i wish a cat could eat all of the catmint and then get a scolding by the Clan leader. XD

7. Stormpath
    March 9, 2018 at 11:05 pm

Kate, do you know when the River of Fire preview will be out?

• Jaysnow
      March 10, 2018 at 9:20 pm

She doesn’t know. It will be out around March 20.

March 12, 2018 at 2:42 pm

I can’t wait! 🙂

~Spicy Spidey

8. shadepaw
    March 9, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Kate, did sleekwhisker ever believe in starclan?

• Sunpelt
      March 10, 2018 at 2:03 pm

At the Gathering Alderpaw and Sparkpaw had before the journey in TAQ she said something like “Dead cats in the sky, that’s dumb.” And then it said later in Thunder and Shadow that she said “StarClan cats are dumb.”

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Jaysnow
      March 10, 2018 at 9:20 pm

• March 10, 2018 at 9:46 pm

No. But what I don’t understand is how any cat can not believe in StarClan at this point, especially after the Dark Forest Battle. I know Sleekwhisker wasn’t there, but she can’t believe cats just made up the deaths of so many warriors.

gimme dem cheetos

• Sunpelt
        March 10, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Because Sleekwhisker is a “see it, believe it” character like Mothwing. It said in Thunder and Shadow that Mothwing thought the DF cats were just rogues from outside clan territories. 🙂 hope that answered the question

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 11, 2018 at 4:09 pm

And one rogue looked suspiciously like her dead brother…

gimme dem cheetos

• Sunpelt
            March 11, 2018 at 10:17 pm

But Hawkfrost didn’t attack RiverClam. He was at the WindClan camp at the start-middle of the battle, and near the end Brambleclaw threw him into the ThunderClan camp before breaking his neck with his teeth.
            Bramblestar was always really metal.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 11, 2018 at 3:59 pm

No, she does not.

My awesomeness comes naturally

9. Pinestorm
    March 10, 2018 at 4:12 am

Kate, will we see more of purdy in starclan? I loved his personality.

March 10, 2018 at 10:06 pm

Me too! Purdy is awesome and I was so sad when he died

~Spicy Spidey

• Sunpelt
        March 10, 2018 at 10:26 pm

The only reason he did die is for Bumblestripe to expose himself to Dovewing as a fusspot

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Snowstorm who will not get pinched on St. Patty's
        March 10, 2018 at 10:36 pm

oh yes

10. Sunpelt
    March 10, 2018 at 5:22 am

Wait. What if Kate made a character called Sunpaw that shows up at the gathering and is like “I can’t wait to be noticed by the other clans” that’d be pretty great so I wouldn’t even mind if they killed him off in between books LOL

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺