2,848 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. March 10, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Kate, who is your least favorite cat in all the arcs?

Life is beautiful.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 12, 2018 at 9:54 am

Leopardstar. I felt she was underused. She could do with an SE.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
        March 12, 2018 at 2:44 pm

YES YES YES YES YES!!!

~spooder

• March 12, 2018 at 4:27 pm

I didn’t like her personality, but I liked her name and how she looked (mostly because I have a cheetah obsession and leopards are similar) 😛
        My favorite moment in the series was in SkyClan and the Stranger Sol mentioned a cheetah, so cats do know what they are. I really have a problem 😛

gimme dem cheetos

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 14, 2018 at 10:47 am

😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 12, 2018 at 7:45 pm

Personally, I feel a novella would be better suited for her. An entire SE….not sure.
        But that is purely my opinion, of course. You’re allowed to have your own. 😛

Maybe you’ll be lucky and SE12 will be about her!

• March 13, 2018 at 1:41 am

Ooh, are you gonna write an SE about her?

Life is beautiful.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 14, 2018 at 10:45 am

Not yet!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            March 14, 2018 at 5:16 pm

Any idea on who will get it yet? Still deciding like arc 7, maybe.

Sundance
              March 14, 2018 at 6:23 pm

W.A.S. 😛

• Jaysnow
                March 14, 2018 at 6:48 pm

That was directed at Kate, should’ve said that in the OP. Whoops.

Sundance
                  March 14, 2018 at 11:00 pm

I know — Kate lets the other mods answer questions that have spoilery answers with “Wait and See!” 🙂

• Jaysnow
                  March 15, 2018 at 2:09 am

She’s told us arc titles before the previous arc had finished, though. Thought maybe they’d know by know, so I’d still like to see what she says.

• Darkwillow
        March 14, 2018 at 3:51 am

But Kate! You just revealed last year in your #WarriorsCats Challenge on twitter that Leopardstar was your favourite leader! XD
        So is Sleekwhisker still your least favorite cat?
        (sorry for any grammar mistake…I’m not a native speaker~)

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 14, 2018 at 10:41 am

Soory – mixup – I somehow misread the question! Leopardstar IS my favourite leader. Sleekwhisker still my least favourite cat.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• juniperpool
            March 14, 2018 at 3:12 pm

Sleekwhisker irritated me too 😛 Liked needletail though.

• Jaysnow
            March 14, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Same! I dislike her even more than Darkstripe! She’s just…such a brat. I liked her in TAQ, because she was interesting, but after she was just always plain rude.

2. Skystripe
    March 11, 2018 at 1:27 am

I’m not sure if anyone realises, but Strikestone is actually a Tigerstar clone. Meaning that if he became deputy, we would have another Tigerstar clone in power! And we already have…

Tigerstar (original) Leader
    Bramblestar (Tigerstar ||) Leader
    Hawkfrost (Tigerstar |||) Temporary Deputy
    Tigerheartstar (Tigerstar ||||) Leader

If we had Strikestone we would have another Deputy, and Lightkit who’s just an adorable kit.

• Sunpelt
      March 11, 2018 at 2:05 am

I’m the only one who’s miffed that Lightkit is a Tigerstar clone. Not to be rude, shouldn’t LIGHTkit be LIGHT colored? 🤷‍♂️

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Creamfrost (formerly Skystripe) is a grey colour pointed cat
        March 11, 2018 at 3:57 am

If you go to Lightkit’s Wiki page, you’ll see that in Triva, It says that Lightkit was named to clebreate the differences between Dovewing and Tigerheartstar. Which was appantly reavled here, on Blogclan.

• Jaysnow
          March 11, 2018 at 9:33 pm

Correct.^^^ She was named as a reminder of Dovewing’s ThunderClan heritage.

• Sunpelt
          March 11, 2018 at 10:11 pm

I know that, but it feels like that name would better suit Pouncekit’s description.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• jennifer
        March 12, 2018 at 9:25 pm

well, duh

• Sunpelt
      March 11, 2018 at 2:38 am

The thing is, I think Strikestone is too young, even though he trained an apprentice. Normally that wouldn’t be a problem except for the fact that Tigerstar became a warrior an arc ago, which is far too short for a cat to be a warrior and be leader. We saw these old/young comboes all the time, like Whitestorm/Firestar, Firestar/Brambleclaw, Timberfur/Crookedstar. I think he should follow the role and pick Tawnypelt, since she’s tHe OnLy LoYaL wArRiOr In ShAdOwClAn

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 11, 2018 at 3:38 am

TAWNYPELT FOR DEPUTY! But after her I wanna see little Blaze as leader 🙂

gimme dem cheetos

• Sunpelt
          March 11, 2018 at 5:32 pm

That would be adorable, but I think he wants to be Puddleshine’s apprentice. 😀

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Snowstrike
            March 12, 2018 at 5:42 pm

Sunpelt are you thinking of Shadowkit? Blaze is said to be happiest hunting and if he were to be Puddleshine’s apprentice he would lose the thing he’s happiest doing.

• Sunpelt
              March 13, 2018 at 3:28 am

Oh, yep, I might be. I remember he hung out with spire and that made me confuzzled
              Nvm, Blazestar for President

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Flowerstep (Is running out of name ideas)
          March 11, 2018 at 8:34 pm

I really like Stonewing or Strikestone to be deputy because they’re actually decent cats. Also, Kate, if you could choose a new deputy for Thunderclan out of the following, would it be…
          1) Whitewing
          2) Bumblestripe
          3) Berrynose (cause of the mentor/apprentice leader pattern in TC)
          4) Cinderheart
          5) Lionblaze
          or 6)Ivypool

3. Seeker
    March 11, 2018 at 11:05 am

Kate, I can’t wait for The Raging Storm since I loved the cover of the book. Is the cats on the cover are Tigerheart and Dovewing?

Did you even told the editor team and the cover artist that Dovewing’s eyes are blue?

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      March 12, 2018 at 9:34 pm

I think they are trying to change them to green as if you look in the fan art that seems to be the most widely accepted colour
      Also all the official art gives her green eyes so that is how most people remember them

Watch this video for more on this, it helped me make up my mind on what eye colour I think she has

• Ivyflight who will prank her three brothers for Easter (aka Ivy) (formerly Snowstorm)
        March 23, 2018 at 11:37 pm

then again, in the ultimate guide *SPOILERS FOR THE ULTIMATE GUIDE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

hollyleaf has amber eyes

• Snowstrike
      March 13, 2018 at 5:11 pm

Seeker, the cat’s on the cover of The Raging Storm are Twigbranch and Violetshine. Tigerstar is a dark brown tabby, and the cat on the right is black with white in the spots Violetshine is. Naturally, you would think that it would be Tigerstar and Dovewing as they more than likely come back in the end of River Of Fire, but I do believe it’s Violetshine and Twigbranch. Twigbranch is said to have green eyes in the allegiances of every book, but she has blue eyes, I’m sure it’s just a design mistake on the artist.

4. Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    March 11, 2018 at 1:19 pm

I just realized that, if we wanna get technical, Dovewing and Tigerstar II’s Kits have much more ThunderClan blood than ShadowClan blood since Tawnypelt was born in ThunderClan. Their kits are only a fourth ShadowClan, I just find that really amusing for some reason.

• March 11, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Ooh, haha funny coincidence

I wonder if anyone will get on their family for being a family of ThunderClan blood and traitors 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 11, 2018 at 11:44 pm

Ikr and it looks like they will be raised in ShadowClan…

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Sunpelt
      March 13, 2018 at 3:11 am

Tawnypelt = ThunderClan
      Tigerheart = 1/2 ThunderClan, 1/2 ShadowClan
      Dovewing = 1/4 Kittypet, 3/4 ThunderClan
      Tigerstar Clones = 1/8 Kittypet, 5/8 ThunderClan, 2/8 ShadowClan
      I OOF at the mixed blood

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

5. Nightflame01
    March 11, 2018 at 6:54 pm

Hey Kate, can you tell who’s Ashfur’s and Ferncloud’s father?

• March 13, 2018 at 12:50 am

It’s Whitestorm.

• juniperpool
        March 13, 2018 at 1:01 am

Source?

• Amberstorm233
        March 13, 2018 at 3:02 am

No longer. That was for Missing Kits that is now no longer canon.

• March 24, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Nods* correct XD

• juniperpool
      March 13, 2018 at 1:01 am

We still don’t know who their father is yet.

• Sunpelt
        March 13, 2018 at 2:57 am

Su said it was Whitestorm but Su canon was revoked, so…

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• juniperpool
          March 13, 2018 at 4:24 am

That’s what I meant 😛

• Flamefrost
            March 14, 2018 at 7:26 pm

Most people say Redtail and Brindleface were Sandstorm, Ferncloud, and Ashfur’s parents.

6. Bramblepaw
    March 12, 2018 at 3:36 am

When will the sneak peak for the book come out? I’m DYING to see it!

March 12, 2018 at 6:49 pm

March 20th 🙂

~spooder

• Jaysnow
      March 12, 2018 at 8:05 pm

Around March 20. 😀

7. •Doodle Paws•
    March 12, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Kate will there be more arcs to Warriors?? I and the warrior fans must know 😀

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:47 am

We’re working on Arc 7 now!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Any name yet?

March 23, 2018 at 11:49 pm

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

• A Kate for All Seasons
          March 24, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Did you get my message at last??? 😀 :D: D

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt is too excited about RoF to log in
            March 24, 2018 at 5:37 pm

Kate, why is Leafstar your favorite character to write about? She seems kind of grumpy lately
            Also, has she lost any lives we don’t know about?

• A Kate for All Seasons
              March 29, 2018 at 10:37 am

She’s not as stuffy or hidebound as the forest leaders.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Ivyflight who will prank her brothers for Easter (aka Ivy)
            March 24, 2018 at 6:24 pm

yes I did! thank you Kate (or Cakestar XD)
            also, is it ok if I use your cat emoji? (see below)

*down arrow thingy*

Currently mentoring Otterpaw

8. March 12, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Hey Kate (or anyone can answer), there’s a Tribe cat in Moonrise named Scree Beneath Winter Sky, so does that mean that Tribe cats call the seasons winter, spring, etc instead of leafbare, newleaf, etc?

gimme dem cheetos

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:46 am

I can’t remember! Surely they have their own names for the seasons…can anyone remember?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Winterwhisper
    March 12, 2018 at 9:17 pm

Kate, will there ever be another arc or at least book set in the DoTC era? I loved DoTC and really wanna see more.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:43 am

Me too, but we’re sticking with the modern Clans, which is also fabulous! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        March 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Maybe an arc 8. I’d love to see them again…or at least a Super Edition.

10. shadeclover
    March 12, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Who else thought that Scorchfur was being way over the top rude in the most recent books. I would to see him go, but I would feel bad for Snowbird and her kits. I can’t wait for the preview!