2,829 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. shadeclover
    March 12, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Hey Kate, have you ever found a four leaf clover? It would be funny for a warrior to stumble upon one (not that they would notice)!

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:46 am

Ha! Yes! Good luck!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• March 15, 2018 at 11:27 pm

A kittypet would be watching and they would say that the warrior found a four-leaf clover on St. Patrick’s Day.

Then they would ask why the warrior is not wearing green.

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
        March 16, 2018 at 1:03 am

And then… They will hopefully help me find one in time for St.Patrick’s day!

2. Jaysnow
    March 12, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Book’s out in 29 days, people!! Last guesses for new ShadowClan deputy theories.

Shoot!

• Sky
      March 13, 2018 at 1:31 am

Tawnypelt for the win!

• March 13, 2018 at 1:57 am

It’s going to be Tawnypelt or Juniperclaw, though Stonewing (he’s loyal and stuff) would be awesome.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• March 13, 2018 at 2:03 am

I NEED TAWNYPELT TO BE DEPUTY PLEASE STARCLAN PLEASE!!!!!!! SHE DESERVES IT SOOOO MUCH!

gimme dem cheetos

• March 13, 2018 at 2:21 am

I guess Juniperclaw!! (idk why though 😛 )

Keep sm;)ing

• Jaysnow
        March 13, 2018 at 3:50 am

I agree. 🙂

I still hope it’s Tawnypelt, though…she’s the only one who REALLY deserves it.

• March 13, 2018 at 9:33 pm

I feel like she’s too old to be deputy. . . but you’re right, she really deserves it 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• Jaysnow
            March 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm

Bramblestar’s leader…nah, not old.

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
            March 13, 2018 at 10:39 pm

Well she’s the same age as Bramblestar, and he’s leader, so… I dunno 😛

~spooder

• Flamefrost
              March 14, 2018 at 6:32 pm

But Bramblestar has nine lives, and Tigerstar being younger than him shows that Tawnypelt won’t make it to leader, because someone younger than her with a 8 full lives can’t be outlived by their old mother. I do think she would at least make an amazing acting deputy, being a role model for younger cats in the broken clan and enforcing order.

March 15, 2018 at 4:17 pm

Good point. Even though she probably won’t make it to leader, she’ll still be an awesome Deputy! 🙂

~spooder

• Quailclaw
        March 15, 2018 at 12:19 am

I can see them going with Juniperclaw, but I’m regretful because his brother, Strikestone, never left with the kin until Darktail took all of shadowclan over, while Juniperclaw did before this along with Sleekwhisker. Strikestone has ultimately been more loyal

• March 13, 2018 at 4:00 am

It NEEDS to be Tawnypelt

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 13, 2018 at 5:09 pm

Hey…what about Berryheart?

• Jaysnow
        March 13, 2018 at 7:13 pm

She’s a queen, though…plus she’s had no apprentices. But I wouldn’t mind that other than this tbh. But TAWNYPELT NEEDS IT.

• March 14, 2018 at 3:52 am

I think she is too old for that, younger cats must has to be deupty if she has to be deupty then why Sparrowpelt(SkyClan guy) and Brackenfur didn’t had a chance to become deupties? They are skilled and both of them are senior warriors in their own Clans. It is unfair to Tawnypelt SHOULD be a deuputy just only because she is a skilled and senior warrior in her Clan.

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      March 14, 2018 at 1:06 pm

I don’t think anyone but Tawnypelt is really qualified so I’m going with her.

• Winterwhisper
      March 14, 2018 at 2:50 pm

I want Snowbird.

• March 15, 2018 at 12:27 am

Oooooooh why didn’t I think of that? That’s a good one!

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• March 15, 2018 at 1:40 am

Snowbird is my second choice! She’d be great!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• March 15, 2018 at 2:49 am

No offense, but I don’t really like Snowbird for deputy. She’s okay, but she’s a queen right now, and I don’t think she’s been a mentor.

• Snowflower
            March 15, 2018 at 3:45 pm

Snowbird mentored Lioneye.

• March 16, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Aww I love Snowbird 🙂

gimme dem cheetos

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        March 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm

Isn’t Snowbird around 10 years old though? I think I remember Ratscar being her littermate, unless it was something from Missing Kits.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Darkwillow
        March 17, 2018 at 12:09 pm

She must have been older than Crowfeather…and Crowfeather is already a really old deputy

• March 17, 2018 at 8:25 pm

No she’s not.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Darkwillow
            March 20, 2018 at 7:24 am

Wikia said that she’s Ratscar’s sister and Ratscar was a warrior in Tigerclaw’s Fury, so that she was also a warrior by then… (I thought that Vicky once said that she and Ratscar were littermates?(not so sure, sorry if I mistaked that😥)

• Lark that sings in tree
        March 19, 2018 at 7:45 pm

the weird thing about snowbird in the last book was it said she had kits but we never saw the and she would even go out on patrols and this really bothered me and i don’t know why!!!!!!

• Butterflyflower
      March 15, 2018 at 7:28 pm

Tawnypelt, Stonewing, Strikestone, or Juniperclaw, but if Tawnypelt becomes deputy, she’ll probably die before she becomes leader, so even if she becomes deputy first, I still think eventually it should be Stonewing, Strikestone, or Juniperclaw (mostly Strikestone)

• I don't have an Easter name (wollow)
      March 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm

Flowerpaw 😉

I See You

3. Sunpelt
    March 13, 2018 at 3:31 am

Kate, I read DoTC and I SOBBED at the end of Path of Stars. If you ever wrote something that beautiful again, I would be so amazed and I just love it and I love it and OMSC I just can’t that was so good Kate you’re so awesome

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:43 am

Thank you! It felt good as I was writing it…I guess the scene must have touched me very much!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Sunpelt
        March 15, 2018 at 12:41 am

Just the culmination of the kits’ ignorance… my heart shattered when white tail said he had the “sniffles”
        Honestly Moth Flights Vision made it easier to know that Slate was grieving too, but if you had left the DoTC arc there, that was the perfect conclusion.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 15, 2018 at 12:09 am

Ikr! It was so sad!

My awesomeness comes naturally

• March 15, 2018 at 1:38 am

I cried too… Like, so hard. I’ve only cried after reading a few warriors books:
      *spoilers*
      The Last Hope (because, well, it’s pretty obvious), The Apprentice’s Quest (because of Sandstorm), Crookedstar’s Promise (when Rainflower abandoned him), Path of Stars (because Gray Wing), and Ravenpaw’s Farewell (it says it in the title).

gimme dem cheetos

• Sunpelt
        March 15, 2018 at 2:24 am

MAJOR BIG HUGE JUG OF HOT SPOILERS
        I cried at:
        Gray Wing’s Death- omsc his kits didn’t know until one sentence after he died!
        Moonflower- it’s like she knew she was gonna die and again kit ignorance make it so sad
        Hollyleaf- she’s my favorite character and it sucks that she didn’t have a power
        Leafstripe- for those who don’t know what I’m talking about, on one of moonkittis untold tales livestream Beefpatty’s apprentice Leafpaw beats a WindClan cat and becomes Leafstripe. Immediately after two more rush and kill her when moon wasn’t paying attention. (Am I sad for crying at that)

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 15, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Awww the Leafstripe thing sounds so sad. I really want untold tales, but it doesn’t work on my computer.

gimme dem cheetos

• Ivyflight who will prank her three brothers for Easter (aka Ivy) (formerly Snowstorm)
            March 17, 2018 at 10:08 pm

… what are untold tales

• juni
              March 19, 2018 at 8:45 pm

a warriors roleplaying game

March 23, 2018 at 11:49 pm

oh

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        March 15, 2018 at 11:24 pm

While I do find a lot of the deaths sad, I only four I’ve cried at were Gray Wing, Ferncloud, Micah, and Needletail.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Butterflyflower
        March 16, 2018 at 2:16 am

The only books I’ve ever cried at (that I can remember actually crying, anyway) were Survivors: A Broken Path (I think that’s what it’s called), I think I may have also cried when reading Survivors: Red Moon Rising, but not as much 😛 , I cried when I finished Seekers… and I cried reading the second Bravelands book. The only ones that were actual deaths though were in The Broken Path (the death was retold in Red Moon Rising) and the new Bravelands book (Code of Honor). None of them are Warriors related though…

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
        March 17, 2018 at 7:36 pm

I cried at *Spoilers* Spottedleaf’s second death, Turtle Tail’s death (She should’ve stayed alive until the end of the series), Gray Wing’s for sure, and the great Firestar’s death.

4. Silver Beak of Hawk is totally Irish and not Italian
    March 14, 2018 at 3:29 am

Hey Kate. Will snowtuft ever make another appearance. I love my Fluffy, Scarred child. Even though he’s evil o-o

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 14, 2018 at 10:41 am

I don’t know…never say never…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

5. Ivyfrost
    March 14, 2018 at 7:29 am

TAWNYPELT!!!!!!

6. March 15, 2018 at 1:48 am

Reasons Tawnypelt should be deputy:

-She’s shown herself to be loyal to the true ShadowClan over and over
    -She has good relations with the other Clans, especially ThunderClan
    -Even though she’s from ThunderClan, if anything happens she won’t let her heritage and family stop her from letting them know who’s boss
    -That said, simple Clan rivalries and petty fights won’t faze her into starting unnecessary battles with them
    -She should have been made deputy back when Russetfur died, not to mention all the other times between then
    -With him running off and coming back with outside cats, half-Clan kits, and Dovewing as new members, Tigerheart will need the support of his Clanmates and ShadowClan family more than ever
    -Also, a strong and respected deputy like her will help him bypass any uprising stuff from his actions
    -Let’s face it, she probably ran the Clan while Tigerheart was gone and after Rowanstar stepped down/died
    -She has shown herself to have the authority to act like a leader before and pull it off
    -She’s a respected senior warrior
    -Her Clanmates listen to her and respect her
    -She understands prophecies and journeys, which might come in handy depending on what the rest of the series and beyond has planned
    -She seriously deserves it tbh

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Jaysnow
      March 15, 2018 at 2:11 am

YASSSS

• March 15, 2018 at 4:41 pm

I SECOND THIS MOTION
      (Model UN reference)

gimme dem cheetos

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and is too lazy to log in
      March 20, 2018 at 2:32 am

I get what you’re saying but for some reason I don’t feel like I want that… no matter how many times I think to myself it should be her. Maybe because her son is leader. I’m not sure, though I strongly believe she deserves it. I’d like to see Snowbird or Stonewing as deputy. Maybe Rippletail, but I’m not sure the clan would like that considering he just came back. I think Tawnypelt should be like a second deputy, also advising the leader like a deputy and being a role model for other cats. Watch Lightkit or some kit say this it would be hilarious: “I want to be just like Tawnypelt one day!! She’s so cool! Even though she’s old, she’s a great warrior!”

7. March 15, 2018 at 2:51 am

I love Tawnypelt guys, but lets be real: SHE’S WAY TOO OLD. She’s older than Squirrelflight, who is about 9-10 years.

• Jaysnow
      March 15, 2018 at 3:21 am

Bramblestar, her brother, is leader. She ain’t old.

Sundance
      March 15, 2018 at 3:47 am

I agree, I think Tawnypelt is too old! 😛
      She’s one of the only ShadowClan warriors whose had proper character development and lots of experience to be deputy BUUUUT I can’t look past her age at this point . . . so I hope a young, spiffy ShadowClan cat gets picked instead.

March 15, 2018 at 4:16 am

Well, Bramblestar is leader and he’s the same age as her… and Mistystar has been alive since the first book and she’s still leader… 😛 So who says Tawny can’t be Deputy?

~spooder

• March 15, 2018 at 4:54 am

I agree!

My awesomeness comes naturally

Sundance
          March 15, 2018 at 5:08 am

While that’s true, Mistystar and Bramblestar were both chosen for deputy when they were still relatively young. (Mistystar in The Darkest Hour and Bramblestar in Sunset.)
          Also, imagine if Tawnypelt was chosen for deputy and Tigerstar 2.0 lived another 5 years . . . she’d be elderly by the time her leadership rolled around! 😛

March 15, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Good point. 🙂 But even though she probably won’t make it to leader, she’ll still serve her clan amazingly as a deputy for a good while before she goes to StarClan. But that’s just my opinion. 😛
            And if she’s not chosen as deputy, that’ll be okay since my #2 choice would be a “young, spiffy” cat instead, too! That would be pretty interesting to see… 🙂

~spooder

Sundance
              March 15, 2018 at 6:43 pm

Ooooooooooh, you make a lot of good points! 😀
              Okay, I change my mind!!! 😛 I think I would like to see Tawnypelt become deputy because she’s so experienced and wise and ShadowClan rreeaaallllyyy needs that right now . . . only to die before she can be named leader, mwhahahahaha. >:D

March 16, 2018 at 7:07 pm

MUA HA HA HA! 🙂

~spooder

• March 15, 2018 at 4:43 pm

Well then she can pick a young deputy. But she needs to be deputy now! Plus it would be cool for all the cats who were picked for the journey to the sun-drown-place to have positions of power:
            Brambleclaw(star) – Leader of ThunderClan
            Squirrelpaw(flight) – Deputy of ThunderClan
            Crowpaw(feather) – Deputy of WindClan
            Tawnypelt – Hopefully Deputy of ShadowClan
            Feathertail – Dead 😓
            Stormfur – Not even in the Clans anymore

gimme dem cheetos

• March 15, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Being deputy isn’t just a step from leader, it’s a job in itself. Mistystar is an elderly leader anyway, so we can still have elderly leaders. Pinestar was one too.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

Sundance
              March 15, 2018 at 6:39 pm

Assuming Tigerstar lives a few more years, by the time Tawnypelt became leader she’d (most likely) be older than Mistystar is now. And that’d be at the start of her leadership, rather than the end.
              Nearly all the current elders were apprentices or warriors in the first series too . . . which is a bit too close to Tawnypelt’s age for my comfort. 😛 Though I see where you’re coming from. ^^

• March 15, 2018 at 4:53 am

She’s middle aged, actually. She just seems old since we’ve known her since the first series!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• Oceanmist will not get pinched on St. Patty's (formerly Snowstorm)
        March 15, 2018 at 6:22 pm

well she was the only one who stayed loyal to rowanstar through the whole darktail ordeal. now rowanstar’s dead and tigerheart’s leader. it makes sense.

8. Snowstrike
    March 15, 2018 at 6:55 pm

Hey, Kate? What is the place Needletail and co are currently located? Is it like a limbo, before Starclan and the Dark Forest, or is it elsewhere?

9. Sunpelt
    March 15, 2018 at 10:07 pm

I might not be the only one who noticed this, but in TS Dawnpelt gives Tigerheart a life. This might not sound that interesting until you realize Dawnpelt was one of the cats still trapped by the lake. It could just be an error, or maybe it prematurely revealed that all of the dead cats still at the lake went to StarClan. What do you guys think?
    Also I took into account that Tigerstar comes back in RoF, which means it could be a spoiler.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• March 16, 2018 at 12:26 am

Maybe the cats get back to StarClan in RoF in enough time to give Tigerstar II his lives.

gimme dem cheetos

• Butterflyflower
      March 16, 2018 at 2:17 am

I think so too. I just don’t know how it’ll all play/work out yet, which is what I want to see.

10. shadeclover
    March 16, 2018 at 12:25 am

I think its pretty ironic that Dawnpelt died in the same lake as Flametail.