2,936 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. April 17, 2018 at 1:43 am

Tree is very bland. Hope we see more of a personality later.

I am very excited for The Raging Storm and the seventh series. Hope Thriftkit gets apprentices to Berrynose. (;

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 17, 2018 at 4:30 am

Tree is AMAZING in my opinion 😀 Enough said.

Spidey4SW

• Butterflyflower
        April 17, 2018 at 1:36 pm
        • Aquaslide
          April 20, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Tree is my favorite cat😀

Never really gone...

• Butterflyflower
            April 22, 2018 at 3:05 am

He’s my third favorite. ^^

2. DeerSpirit1987
    April 17, 2018 at 3:19 pm

Hey Kate, I may have mentioned this before, but could you clarify if Rippletail is part of Tigerheart’s patrol like he is in Tigerheart’s Shadow or is he a kittypet named Buster like in River of Fire? It’s quite confusing.

3. Willowpelt the Medicine cat
    April 17, 2018 at 11:19 pm

I’ve heard lots of people say that the newest series (Vision of Shadows) is boring, but honestly I think it’s one of the best since the Prophecies begin!

4. Snowflower
    April 18, 2018 at 12:50 am

Kate, were Needletail and Rain mates before Rain died? It was implied, but never confirmed.

5. Emily
    April 18, 2018 at 1:53 am

Did Jayfeather have a crush on Briarlight?? It seemed like he was SUPER sad when she died…

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 18, 2018 at 1:19 pm

I can’t say if he necessarily had a crush on her, but he did love her (if not romantically, than like a sister). He spent so much time keeping her alive, and she was so strong through it all. OF COURSE he was sad when she died. Why would he not be?

Spidey4SW

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      April 19, 2018 at 2:50 am

I always saw it as a platonic relationship.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Aquaslide
      April 20, 2018 at 5:39 pm

I think it was because he was the reason she died. (Also, because it’s BRIARLIGHT😿).

Never really gone...

• Starkit/paw/blossom
      April 20, 2018 at 9:28 pm

BRIARLIGHT’S DEAD?!?!?!
      T^T T^T

Forgotten Stars

• Shadekit
      April 20, 2018 at 9:53 pm

I have to say, part of the reason Jayfeather was really depressed when Briarlight died was because he blamed himself.

WYATT BLUE GRASSI-HOYING

6. April 18, 2018 at 5:05 am

it make sence if rippletail changed his mind when tigerstar’s group was halfway to back home says “hey, i don’t wanna go home i want the twoleg who take cares about me and feed me!” and he gone to twoleg house then slatefur who lived nearby joined tigerstar group and returned to clans

7. Wolftail
    April 18, 2018 at 8:49 am

I regret that Briarlight died, but there was not some of my most favorite cats in the whole series … I was more sad when Molepaw, Sweetpaw, Toadstep, Stonefur, Blackfoot, Swiftpaw, Longtail, Redtail, Feathertail, Talltail, Onewhisker, Finchkit died (many do for WindClan, it would definitely be very good apprentice.) and even Brokentail. I felt sorry for him when Yellowfang poisoned him, although I know he was a bad cat 🙁
    However, I was happy with the birth of Hopkit and Flaxkit. They are very brave kits and they will be some good ShadowClan warriors. I can not wait to ever read about their warrior ceremony.

I would like to ask about one more thing, namely: what are the unnamed three cats that gave Brokentail after one life in “Yellowfang Secret” (black and white male cat, gray male cat and brown tabby she cat)

8. Wingheart
    April 18, 2018 at 5:27 pm

Kate, how do you think any of the cats mentioned below could have a new name in StarClan? I know that this happens very rarely, although most of those mentioned here would deserve it.

1.Swiftpaw. Okay. I think he would be very happy having warrior name in StarClan. He sacrificed life for ThunderClan.
    2. Duskpaw. He had a really terrible death, I felt sorry for him, even though I did not really like him too much …
    3. Seedpaw. she reminded me a bit of Cinderpaw. She was so happy, and she drowned so suddenly that I had to read this part of the book again to understand it …
    4. Mousepaw, Brownpaw and Volepaw. They certainly did not deserve to die. Brokenstar is cruel.
    5. Flowerpaw (mentor: Birchface) She was very brave because she tried to save Birchface.
    6. Gorsepaw. Every time I read about his death, I have to go to Darkness Hour and read humor about Tigerstar’s death. (I’m so mean;))
    7. Molepaw. It must have been very unpleasant for him and Sorreltail that he died so young and right before the warrior ceremony

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 19, 2018 at 6:20 am

I love the idea of apprentices getting Warrior names in StarClan – I don’t see why they wouldn’t, except that from a practical point of view it might confuse the readers if familiar characters turned up with unfamiliar names.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Wingheart
        April 19, 2018 at 11:08 am

Thank you for answer! In my opinion, the interesting names of warriors for these cats are Flowerfur, Swiftfang and Moleear. 😉

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 23, 2018 at 1:36 pm

Wonderful names! 😀

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Stormheart
        April 21, 2018 at 6:20 pm

What do Hopkit and Flaxkit look like? Also, what are their Genders?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          April 23, 2018 at 1:34 pm

W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Snowstrike
            April 23, 2018 at 1:55 pm

And why is that a W.A.S question? It’s just descriptions for the kits and genders.

• April 19, 2018 at 3:44 pm

I would like to see them getting their names!
      1. I’d like Swiftclaw, but Swiftclaw is my main OC’s mate and I really don’t want to have to change it so maybe Swiftheart? Or Swiftstrike?
      2. Duskheart. He was really kind and happy.
      3. Seedshine. She was really upbeat and optimistic.
      4. Mouseflame, Brownclaw, and Volestrike. Fierce sounding names.
      5. Flowerbranch. A nice tree related name, after her mentor.
      6. Gorseheart. He was so kind, happy, optimistic, sweet, and cute.
      7. Moleclaw? Idk, I don t remember him much. But maybe because he was almost a warrior?

Don't Lose Ur Head 🗡💚

• Thistletooth
        April 19, 2018 at 8:44 pm

I have a warrior oc called swiftclaw too , some of my ocs like mistpelt was made before I read pine stars choice and a few others , if the oc was made before the book was made do I have to change it ?

• Fireleap
      April 19, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Wasn’t it Mosspaw?

1.) Swiftrunner.
      2.) Dusklight.
      3.) Seedheart.
      4.) Mossnose, Brownpelt, Volefoot.
      5.) Flowercreek.

Duskfall
        Brownfur
        Mousefur
        Flowerheart or Flowerbloom

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
          April 22, 2018 at 11:15 pm

Mousefur is canon already (she’s super popular too)

Faith it 'til you make it

9. Stormpath
    April 18, 2018 at 11:09 pm

Just wondering, did Billystorm, Stormheart, Firefern, Sharpclaw and Duskpaw go to StarClan? Do the SkyClan cats beside Leafstar believe in StarClan?

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 19, 2018 at 2:36 am

Yes, I think that all of SkyClan believes in StarClan. I see no reason why those cats wouldn’t go to StarClan.

Spidey4SW

10. April 19, 2018 at 2:40 am

Hey Kate I know you’re probably all stocked up on questions right now but i need to ask: Now that Briarlight is gone, do you think Millie will try to spend more time with her two other kits? Also, now that Bumblestripe knows the truth about Dovewing, do you think he’ll try to find another mate (there are plenty to choose from…so many single females!)

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 19, 2018 at 6:15 am

W.A.S!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        April 19, 2018 at 6:18 am

Wow that appeared before my very eyes, that was soooooooo wierd

Somewhere that’s Green

Heck ya, I was shipping them ever since *bramblestars storm!*

• Sky
        April 20, 2018 at 11:14 pm

HECK YEAH

11. Starforce
    April 19, 2018 at 8:11 pm

Hey kate. Just finished RoF, gotta say it was really good and I’m excited for the next one!
    I have a question. You already said there will be a 7th series (I’m rly happy about that), and you said it will most likely continue with the “now clans”. I was wondering, is there any chance that another series of warriors will be focusing on the storyline after dawn of the clans / thunderstars echo? Or is there not any more series planned?

Love,
    Starforce

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 23, 2018 at 1:36 pm

So far, not DotC books are planned. But I miss those characters too, so never say never!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

12. Sierra
    April 19, 2018 at 8:53 pm

I TOTALLY CALLED FINPAW’S WARRIOR NAME! FINLEAP! XD

13. Cookiemouth
    April 20, 2018 at 3:52 pm

Hello Kate! Is Lizardtail still the father of Lakehearts 4 kits or did that change too?

An I wondered, was Sandstorm the same age as Graystripe and Firestar, or was she slightly older and the age of Dustpelt and Ravenpaw? I recently read the first season again and noticed that I couldn’t figure it out but she is my favourite :c