2,885 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Ivy
    April 11, 2018 at 7:42 pm

*spoilers*

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! BRIARLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY STARCLAN WHY??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY MUST YOU BE SO CRUEL???!! IIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTT’SSSSSSSS NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vouch for Ivy!(and Ottie too!)

2. April 11, 2018 at 8:42 pm

Thoughts

1. MY NEW OTP IS NOW VIOLETXTREE IT’S AMAZING (though AlderXVelvet was also sweet).
    2. I reallyyyyy wish Briarlight didn’t die ๐Ÿ™ Of all the cats in ThunderClan, did it have to be her?! It was nice seeing Jayfeather’s tender side, though.
    3. IVYPOOL’S KITS! Bristlekit and Thriftkit are nice names (though maybe it could have been Thrushkit instead of Thriftkit), but Flipkit?! Ehh. . .
    4. Finleap is such an amazing name!! And I actually like the name Twigbranch now, because of the explanation Bramblestar gave ๐Ÿ™‚
    5. Sleekwhisker omsc how could you?! But yay DIE RAVEN!! I also liked the names of Yarrowleaf’s kits (Hopekit and Flaxkit).
    6. We didn’t get much SparkXLark development, but it’s obvious that they care about each other. Maybe in the next book?
    7. Rowanclaw’s death was very brave, and I loved how every cat saw Tawnypelt as a potenial leader.
    8. We also didn’t get much insight on the belly sickness. And there is still that population problem in ThunderClan. . .
    9. Cinderpelt at the end was great!!
    10. FUZZBALL. I laughed at literally every scene he was in. FuzzXJay forever!!
    11. Twigbranch’s training with Finleap was fun to see ๐Ÿ™‚ I love their ship a lot as well!!
    12. Twigbranch omsc. Her curiosity can kill her sometimes ๐Ÿ˜›
    13. Hawkwing’s fatherly relationship with Violetshine is really sweet ๐Ÿ™‚
    14. RiverClan is back!! I guess “River of Fire” actually did have a literal meaning ๐Ÿ˜›

To conclude, I really enjoyed this book. Can’t wait for Raging Storm and Crowfeather’s Trial! ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep sm;)ing

• April 12, 2018 at 3:33 pm

Yeah, I actually like the name Twigbranch now that it’s expliained. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Ivy
      April 12, 2018 at 10:00 pm

nice, i agree!

ps it was hopkit not hopekit

vouch for Ivy!(and Ottie too!)

3. Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
    April 11, 2018 at 9:45 pm

Honestly I knew Sleekwhisker was going to do something crazy, but this was too far. I admire how well her plan to manipulate Rowanclaw and Yarrowleaf, but here’s a bunch of ways this plan could have gone wrong:

Sleekwhisker: “Hey Tawnypelt let’s go hunting together alone in a forest near where the kittypets who killed Talonpaw live!”
    Tawnypelt: “No.”

Sleekwhisker: “Hey Yarrowleaf you want some food?”
    Yarrowleaf: “I’m not hungry.”

or…

Yarrowleaf: “Yeah can you get me a squirrel?”
    Sleekwhisker: “But I have a mouse right here…”
    Yarrowleaf: “What are those black dots in it?”

Jacques: “Rar! We’re going to kidnap you!”
    Tawnypelt: *runs*

Nettle: “One more step and the kits die!”
    Violetshine: “Hey, what’s that behind you?”
    Nettle: “Huh?” *turns around*
    Violetshine: *grabs kits*

Sleekwhisker: “I’m going to kill her!” *attacks Tawnypelt*
    Tawnypelt: *beats her because she’s like 15 when Tawnypelt is like 42*

Not such a good plan now that you think about it…

sun-warmed kitty fur ๐Ÿ˜บ

4. April 11, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Yeeeeeeee Finleap !!!
    ๐Ÿ™ I miss Briarlight though ):
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE BROKEN CODE:
    – AlderxViolet happens
    – They have kits: Appleflame and Lognose
    -And then the kits go out and break the code ๐Ÿ˜€

• Brindlefern
      April 12, 2018 at 1:34 am

Please for the love of Starclan no. I rather Alderheart listen to the advice Jayfeather and Cinderpelt gave him and actually FOLLOW the Medicine Cat Code. We’ve had way too many forbidden Thunderclan Medicine Cat relationships (And forbidden relationships in general. If I had a dollar for each one I’d be rich) as is. x.x

<333 FireSand Lover <333

5. Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    April 11, 2018 at 11:24 pm

Hereโ€™s what I think all the oddly named kits should have been named:

Snapkit โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”> Sapkit, it would work well for a golden tabby tom and still be original.

Spotkit is fine.

Flykit โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”> Stripedkit or Stripekit, original name and it would work with her description well. It also would have given the litterโ€™s names a theme like what Graystripe and Millie did.

Bristlekit is fine.

Thriftkit โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”> Driftkit, while not completely unique it has never belonged to any major or supporting characters in the main series. I understand Thrift is something in nature, but it just carries too much of a different literary meaning now.

Flipkit Iโ€™m actually fine with. Itโ€™s no weirder than Heavybelly or Runningnose.

Can't rain all the time.

• Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
      April 12, 2018 at 12:16 am

*Heavystep

Can't rain all the time.

• Snowystorm
        April 12, 2018 at 2:49 am

lol

• Kinkpaw
      April 12, 2018 at 1:23 pm

what even is a thrift in nature?

Katzen, Achterbahnen und Musik

• juni
        April 13, 2018 at 1:38 am

Itโ€™s a flower.

• Hazeltuft
        April 13, 2018 at 2:04 am

Thrift is a type of European plant with pretty pink flowers sprouting from them. They’re actually very pretty.

6. Ashwillow12
    April 12, 2018 at 12:34 am

SPOILERS

Goshdang Sleekwhisker! It’s deju vu and Needletail all over again with Rowanclaw! But that was still an awesome scene!

Okay, VelvetXAlder is so sweet, so is TreeXViolet

The new rank is interesting and I wonder if it will be added to any of the other ranks? I was actually suspecting there was going to be a new rank for him because “I haven’t found my place yet” and “We’ll have to be creative” totally hinted at that.

Even though I prefer Twigshade over branch, I still liked the reasoning Bramblestar gave for naming her Twigbranch.

Oh my gosh, Fuzzball. Need water? Ask Fuzzball! XD
    Alderheart and him were hilarious in that, and then Jayfeather was like “When I get better, I’m going to kill you.” Best scene in the book lol.

Why did Briarlight have to die? Her death was so sad for me, especially when all the cats were saying stuff about her after it. They could have killed off some of the warriors that have been alive for longer than Briarlight. I mean it didn’t seem fair. I just got this thought, but she could have been the mediator of ThunderClan.

• Snowystorm
      April 12, 2018 at 2:49 am

fuzzball scenes were my fav
      โ€œMy nest is full of thorns,โ€
      โ€œThen Iโ€™ve got just the thing for you,โ€ Alderheart
      responded. โ€œThis is Fuzzball.โ€ He urged the little tom
      forward with a sweep of his tail, and Fuzzball seemed
      to be trembling with eagerness to help. โ€œFuzzball will be looking after all your needs from now on,โ€ he
      continued. โ€œThorns in your nest? Need your bedding
      fluffed? Ask Fuzzball. Need water? Ask Fuzzball!โ€

It sounds kinda like a commercial

7. Snowflower
    April 12, 2018 at 1:46 am

Kate, what gender are Yarrowleaf’s kits, Hopkit and Flaxkit?

8. April 12, 2018 at 2:43 am

I was so dang happy to see that Twigbranch’s chapters weren’t so focused on Finleap. That’s what annoyed me in Darkest Night. I’m more happy about the ship now and Finleap is such a blessing.

Tree x Violetshine felt forced in this book. Violetshine didn’t seem like the type to get so easily attached, but hey, you learn something new each book. Also, she’s thinking about her family in a kindly matter for once. Yes!

Twigbranch is a savage. No matter how many times she’s scolded, she still does what she wants. She reminds me of Firestar in terms of morale.

I still can’t believe the Slatefur/Rippletail mix up.

9. April 12, 2018 at 3:26 am

when my sister saw briarlight’s death she said “so um…is this the end of this series? i always tought she will going to die at very end of warriors book.”
    she was quite upset about this.

• Snowstrike
      April 13, 2018 at 1:56 pm

Nope! We have “The Broken Code” which happens to be the seventh Arc!

• Rainstorm257
      April 14, 2018 at 5:09 pm

I am sooo sad that briarlight died! I really hope she gets reincarnated or something.

10. etwelowl
    April 12, 2018 at 6:19 am

Where do I start? The cover and general storyline was amazing. The details were perfect. I loved everything except…

A. I’m mad about Briarlight, and I feel really bad for Millie.
    B. I hate the name Twigbranch.
    C. Twigbranch had three separate mentors and went through full or nearly full warrior training three separate times, and yet still received her warrior name at the end of the book. I hate all the apprentice-to-warrior time period differences, because Firepaw went through training for less then 1 book and Twigpaw went through training for 4 books.

Eh, oh well, I still love this new book and I’m so excited for The Raging Storm and Broken Code

-etwel/snowpaw/snowpelt

• Duststorm
      April 12, 2018 at 5:50 pm

What is Broken Code?

The Ending of AVoS...

• juni
        April 12, 2018 at 7:21 pm

The 7th arc of Warriors.

• April 12, 2018 at 5:59 pm

I agree about Briarlight
      Twigbranch is a ridiculous name
      Twigpaw should have gotten her warrior name sooner.

• Pondpaw is eating ALL da chocolate bunnies!!!!
      April 12, 2018 at 6:58 pm

I need to wait 11 weeks for the book to be off hold so I can read it!!!