2,897 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Mistybreeze
    April 12, 2018 at 9:31 am

Kate, could you possibly give us the full descriptions of the following cats?

Reedclaw
    Spotkit
    Flykit
    Flipkit
    Quailkit
    Spirekit
    Sunkit
    Hollowkit
    Hopkit
    Flaxkit

(I think that’s all of them. It’s not a big deal if you don’t know all of them. Anything at all would be great.)

2. Duststorm
    April 12, 2018 at 12:58 pm

Alright, after reading River of Fire and analyzing the most important parts in the book, I want to share my favorite parts, parts that I disliked, and parts that made me kind of angry.
    Favorite Parts
    1. The recreation of ShadowClan, it’s just great to see ShadowClan back to normal with a strong leader like Tigerstar. Double thumbs-up for the new ShadowClan.
    2. The return of RiverClan, I guess RiverClan can see now that you should not close your borders for too long (or your camp gets burned). It’s good to see 5 clans at the same gathering :).
    3. Ivypool and Dovewing!!! They all have new kits… I don’t think this has happened in any arc, that sisters have kits at the same time. (Whitewing and Birchfall must be pleased).
    4. SkyClan is officially settled (with Tree on his new job in the clans, although I am sure he hasn’t played his most important role in the arc yet) with its old members as well.
    5. We finally saw how Rowanstar(or claw) died… it was noble and he died like a true leader, sacrificing his life for the kits of his clan and his mate.
    6. TreexViolet, I knew that this was going to happen from the start of Tree and Violetshine. I hope that they do actually become a couple, so hopefully Kate won’t kill Tree in The Raging Storm.
    7. LarkxSpark, This mustn’t be a coincidence, I feel like Bramblestar paired them up with apprentices together because he noticed that they like each other. (WOW, a shipping mentoring a shipping.)
    8. FernxIvy, this was like the most hated shipping in BlogClan a couple months ago, but ever since Ivypool had kits with Fernsong, a lot of people really cooled down. (I actually like this shipping now.)
    9. Finleap was so handsome and brave when he rescued Twigbranch from the water, and I hope their relationship improves greatly in TRS or the next arc.
    10. Even though we all know that AlderxVelvet wasn’t possible according to the code, I still enjoyed the chapters when Alderheart started to like Velvet.
    11. It’s nice to see someone who actually enjoys and likes Jayfeather in the series, Fuzzball is so enthusiastic about everything, and he actually gets along pretty well with Jayfeather. It’s a shame that he can’t join ThunderClan.
    12. It is good to see LionxCinder’s new kits, they are cute (as the same with most other kits) and will be great warriors one day.
    13. I’d never guess Sparkpelt would be a mentor so soon. She is kind of short tempered (probably from Squirrelflight), but it is good to see Twigbranch finally impressing Sparkpelt and they actually like each other now.
    14. Leafstar is finally acting like a real leader now, finally!
    15. After so many moons of training, Twigpaw is finally a warrior (Twigbranch). She better be the BEST warrior after all this training. Also congratulations to Finpaw for his warrior name too (Finleap).
    Disliked Parts
    1. Ok, in this book, we never got to see any kittings in detail (and there were 3). I felt like it was just put in the book randomly.
    2. Mistystar is a great cat and leader, and I like her very much. But… should she die already? She was almost 2 years older than Firestar, and she’s still NOT dead. She should be able to meet her family in StarClan now.
    3. Why can’t Fuzzball join the clans, I really like his character and he is an enthusiastic young cat with a bright future.
    4. There are some really weird names for the new kits in this book. (Flipkit doesn’t sound too good.)
    The Part That Made ME ANGRY!
    WHY IS BRIARLIGHT DEAD??? This is so random, out of all the cats the editors and authors just HAD TO KILL BRIARLIGHT?!? Jayfeather really worked hard with Briarlight, and she just had to go to StarClan? I was really mad when Briarlight died, she was a great cat with some much happiness and excitement even though she was paralyzed in her hindquarters. (May you find good hunting, swift running, and shelter when you sleep *and continue to be the bright cat you were*).

The Ending of AVoS...

• Ivy
      April 12, 2018 at 10:04 pm

*sniff sniff*

That ending was beautiful

*cries self to death*

BRIARLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vouch for Ivy! (and Ottie too!)

3. April 12, 2018 at 4:03 pm

Kate, is VioletXTree canon? Will we see more of it?
    Oh and as for FinXTwig…i can’t really tell if they’re crushes or friends anymore. So that too, will we see more of it?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 17, 2018 at 10:21 am

W.A.S.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

4. Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
    April 12, 2018 at 10:23 pm

I’ve noticed a lot of people are asking why Briarlight had to die, and honestly, I think the Erins were right to kill her. She wasn’t living the full life a warrior should have, so she deserved to be able to hunt and fight again. I know people are upset about people who say things like that, and I’m sad about her death, but at least I know she’s going to have a better life in StarClan.
    RIP BRIARLIGHT YOU WERE NEVER A NUISANCE WE ALL LOVE YOU

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Ashwillow12
      April 13, 2018 at 2:42 am

Just because she wasn’t living the full life of a warrior doesn’t justify them killing her off. She brought cheerfulness and positivity everywhere, and would have been a perfect mediator.

• Quailclaw
        April 14, 2018 at 4:51 pm

I agree with you, but I’m still a little torn whether I agree with her getting killed off. I really want Thunderclan’s population to go down, but they could have killed a bunch of other cats (whitewing, brackenfur, etc) who had the sickness. Then again, her death was written incredibly well and was somewhat foreshadowed during the entirety of the book, so it didn’t really come out of no where, and since she had to die eventually (though who knows if any of the remaining gen 1 warrior cats will ever die), it’s good that at the very least she got a good death scene.

5. Bramblewing
    April 13, 2018 at 12:25 am

Am I the only one that doesn’t ship fin and twig, now before you go all fan girl on me here me out. I find fin is too you and isn’t mature enough and I personally like twig and lark

• April 13, 2018 at 2:53 am

People like Fin x Twig because of how cute they are together. Twigpaw got Finpaw out of a funk and ultimately, Finpaw brings the good out of Twigpaw. Not to mention how they plot to prank other cats and joke around.

They’re a nice read. It was just irritating in Darkest Night how Finpaw was what took up most of her chapters.

• Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
      April 13, 2018 at 3:10 am

I actually kinda want as single for a little while, since it’s pretty clear that Violetshine and Tree are mates. It would also be extremely refreshing to see them as mates without having kits. Violetshine kind of reminds me of Ivypool and I can see her being much happier with just Tree.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Duststorm is Too Lazy to Login In So Lets Be a Guest User
        April 13, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Your name is awesome. That is exactly what I did when my book arrived in the Amazon Package. RoF for the WIN!

6. April 13, 2018 at 1:50 am

Just asking, but mods, when will we get a Raging Storm spoiler page? 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

7. Runningnose the second ( Thistletooth who has a cold and her nose keeps on running , it’s evil )
    April 13, 2018 at 2:06 am

Kate will there be an official vison of shadows full series audio book with voice actors , if there ever is I would love to play Needletail or Sleekwhisker, I’m just wondering cause it would be really cool

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 16, 2018 at 7:34 am

Ooh, I don’t know. It wold be cool though. 🙂 I’m afraid I have nothing to do with audiobooks though.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

8. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    April 13, 2018 at 3:12 am

I’m thinking that the herb Velvet gave Alderheart was the Blazing Star.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• April 13, 2018 at 11:35 pm

Ooooooh! Interesting!

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
      April 14, 2018 at 10:42 am

Plot twist 😉

• Quailclaw
      April 14, 2018 at 4:54 pm

A good idea, but the herb was said to be a kind of thyme, which doesn’t have flowers.

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 14, 2018 at 6:20 pm

Wow that’s cool!

pls don't ignore the turkeys

9. April 13, 2018 at 3:38 am

*Bracken is avoiding this page because she has not read RoF yet and does not want spoilers*

*insert something clever*

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
      April 17, 2018 at 4:26 pm

*Foxie hasn’t even read AVOS and still reads all the spoilers*
      *facepaw*

Count Your Blessings

10. DeerSpirit1987
    April 13, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Thoughts:
    For the most part I enjoyed this book. I loved the Violetshine aspects of this book as she is involved with the two clans I’m most interested in ; Shadowclan and Skyclan. I loved Tree, and his interactions with the clan cats especially with Violetshine. I pretty much loved all of the shadow clan cats. I liked the return of the villain Sleekwhisker. I thought Rowanclaw’s, Briarlight’s, and Spikefur’s deaths were for the most part bittersweet. I loved Jayfeather like always and loved his interactions with Fuzzball. Now onto the things I didn’t like. I didn’t like Twigbranch’s character at all during this book. She is such a wishy-washy, spoiled, selfish she cat who never learns. Her character completely rubs me the wrong way. The main thing however that I absolutely loathed is the name flip flop fiasco with Rippletail and Slatefur. Whichever book between Tigerheart’s Shadow and River of Fire isn’t the correct version should be fixed and reprinted pronto. It is just so contradictory and messes up this entire arc. At the least we should be told which version is the correct version. Personally I think Tigerheart’s Shadow is the correct version and River of Fire the wrong version based on the fact that it makes more since for Rippletail to be with his siblings as part of Tigerheart’s patrol and Slatefur who for the most part lost his entire family to find sanctuary as a kittypet named Buster. Tigerheart’s Shadow version is the more fitting version in terms of characters and plot wise. Rippletail abandoning his littermates and mostly intact family and becoming a kittypet named Buster doesn’t fit his character at all. However, Slatefur becoming a kittypet fits perfectly. Hopefully this controversy can be cleared up soon. Hopefully before the next book comes out in November. Overall despite this mistake it was a pretty decent book.