2,752 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. April 13, 2018 at 4:47 pm

Kate, is VioletXTree canon? Will we see more of it?
    Oh and as for FinXTwig…i can’t really tell if they’re crushes or friends anymore. So that too, will we see more of it?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 16, 2018 at 7:33 am

W.A.S!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

2. Frostrunner (half-ShadowClan) Warrior of RiverClan
    April 14, 2018 at 3:17 am

It’s been quite a long time since we’ve heard from them, how’s life been for Lark That Sings at Dawn and Pine That Clings to Rock, did they ever grow up and have kits of their own? What did they grow up to be? Did Stormfur and Brook have anymore children or is any of these characters going to make an appearance in the coming novels or did any of them pass away? Thank you, love this series! 🙂

3. Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
    April 14, 2018 at 10:41 am

Am I the only person who totally thinks Fidgetpaw will become Fidgetspinner? 😛

4. Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
    April 14, 2018 at 10:47 am

I know it’s not allowed due to medicine cat rules, but….

JayiexBriar (when she was alive anyway 😛)

Or….

JayiexFuzzball? (I would totally ship them, but maybe the work better in a friend and friend way, or even a father son type relationship)

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 14, 2018 at 8:01 pm

I WAS ACTUALLY JUST THINKING THE JAYXFUZZBALL THING!

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• April 15, 2018 at 12:40 am

Jay X Briar was cute, but Jay X Fuzz is hilarious! 😛

~Spicy Spidey

• April 16, 2018 at 3:28 pm

YYAAAAASSSSS JAYXFUZZBALL FOREVER! I was thinking the exact same thing about both of those ships. It was very nice to see the soft side of Jayfeather when he choked up. Fuzzball… well I could list a million adorable Fuzzball quotes but I’ll spare your lives. 😛

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• Snowstrike
      April 17, 2018 at 6:09 pm

What about JayxStick? :c

5. Fernlilly
    April 14, 2018 at 5:34 pm

Briarlight’s death made me cry 😢

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 14, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Me too 🙁

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
      April 14, 2018 at 11:27 pm

Same 😢

• April 15, 2018 at 6:25 am

I did a speed paint on Brairlights death…and cried the entire time making it.

*Sniff

You can…find it on YouTube

6. 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
    April 14, 2018 at 6:20 pm

I JUST FINISHED THE BOOK SO I CAN VISIT THIS PAGE!

My thoughts:

BRIARLIGHT NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually cried when she died.

I knew Sleekwhisker was still gonna be evil and was waiting for the betrayal 🤓

What’s Thriftkit’s warrior name gonna be? Thriftstore? 😛

And the Rippletail thing confused me. In Tigerheart’s Shadow, he was coming home with them, but suddenly he’s a kittypet named Buster.

Of course Alderheart ends up having a love interest. I’m just glad he wasn’t a complete idiot and ended up mating with Velvet. The funny thing is that Velvet is the exact opposite of Needletail and I like to believe that Alderheart loved Needletail.

Tree is amazing. He just is. “No pressure, right?”

Finleap is an adorable name!

AND LASTLY, I SHIP JAYFEATHER X FUZZBALL!

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• Sky
      April 14, 2018 at 7:13 pm

Yeah, right? The Rippletail thing totally threw me off.

I knew that Sleekwhisker was too good to be true! 😛

I think that Needletail and Alderheart were just great friends and partners, in the end. There wasn’t anything romantic there, maybe a baby crush on Alderheart’s part, but nothing, really. He actually had a crush as a full medicine cat, which makes him and Velvet more real.

Tree is amazing, right!!

• DeerSpirit1987
        April 15, 2018 at 4:34 pm

About the Rippletail thing most likely it is a name typo. Instead of Rippletail it should of said Slatefur and instead of Slatefur it should of said Rippletail. So Rippletail returned with Tigerheart’s patrol, and Slatefur is a kitty pet named Buster. Why the editors made such a terrible mistake without anyone catching it beats me. You would think they would read things through carefully and have previous books with them to avoid major mistakes like this. So in conclusion Slatefur is the kitty pet Buster and Rippletail returned with the patrol.

• April 15, 2018 at 12:43 am

I’m also glad Alderheart didn’t end up with Velvet. It was cute and I like Velvet, but no, it couldn’t happen. And Tree! I love his sense of humor 😛 The Jay and Fuzz scenes were hilarious. I SHIP IT. But I also like them as friends. 🙂

~Spicy Spidey

7. Sky
    April 14, 2018 at 7:05 pm

I finished this book this morning, and I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I would! AVoS has definitely NOT been my favorite arc, but this book may have made it better for me. The reason why AVoS isn’t my favorite is because of the mess of characters and how they grow up in about two books! There are way too many cats in ThunderClan!

I was really saddened by Briarlight’s death, but I hope Blossomfall’s reaction has made Blossomfall haters like a bit more.

The ending of this book suited me, I like how things were more neatly wrapped up than the previous books of this arc.

Now that I know the reason behind Twigbranch, I like it a little more. AND HAHAHA I PREDICTED FINLEAP!! But I’m confused. Why did Finleap become a warrior at the same time as Twigbranch? Twigbranch had previous experience, so her ceremony was called for, but Finleap’s ceremony came WAY too quickly!

I’m enjoying VioletXTree so far, I’m not hardcore shipping it, but I may in the future!

Even though I’m still extremely salty about IvyXFern, some other ships are alright. VioletXTree, like I just mentioned, and TwigXFin both suit me.

But I have to say – what in StarClan’s name is going on with the NAMES??? There are PLENTY of normal prefixes just BEGGING to be used….. I mean, come on, FLAXKIT? I get that the Erins don’t want to repeat prefixes that are existing currently, but these names are just a bit too far out. I have a whole load of prefixes that haven’t been used yet. I assure you – these prefixes are very, very nature-y.

I like how the ending wrapped it up a lot, but not totally, leaving room for the last two books in this arc to develop and end yet still giving us satisfaction. The whole Buster thing is kinda odd to me, but I’m sure everything will come together.

And Velvet and Alderheart was so sad….

But overall, this is probably my favorite AVoS book!

• Sky
      April 14, 2018 at 7:14 pm

Also, I like the idea of Tree being a meditator. I think that warrior or medicine cat as the two choices aren’t actually that great. I feel like some cats should be able to be something else or something in between.

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
        April 14, 2018 at 8:04 pm

I agree! Tree’s choices weren’t all that great considering his personality and such, and I’m sure other cats feel the same! I think that every Clan will eventually get a mediator 😀

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• April 15, 2018 at 6:27 am

Who dod you guys think a good mediator would be in Thunderclan?

• Thistledawn
            April 17, 2018 at 12:27 am

Fernsong

• Blank
            April 21, 2018 at 3:09 pm

If Briarlight lived a bit longer, i think she would have fit the role of a mediator (with how she has been described to help her clan and all).
            I don’t know which cat would really fit the role now. Maybe Fernsong, but eeeh.

• Sky
      April 14, 2018 at 7:29 pm

Sorry, I meant for the LAST book, not last two books!

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 14, 2018 at 8:06 pm

I agree about the name thing. I mean, COME ON. Thriftkit annoys me the most. As I said in my previous comment, I can’t think of what her name could possibly be besides Thriftstore 😛 And the prefixes are like all three or four letters at this point! I know there are better, more original prefixes waiting to be used.

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• Hazeltuft
      April 14, 2018 at 10:58 pm

I’d love to hear your prefix ideas! I also am not a fan of “Flaxkit”.

• April 15, 2018 at 6:31 am

I’d say for the kits born this book, their warrior names would be…
        1) Flaxkit- Flaxfur, if she/he looks like her mom, or Flaxnose
        2) Hopkit- Hopfoot or Hopskip, since we’re doing names with basically the same prefix and suffix now (cough, cough, TWIGBRANCH, cough, cough)
        3) Bristlekit- Hmm, Bristlefang or Bristlefur
        4) Thriftkit- pppppbbbbbttttt….Thriftstore (JK, i think Thriftsong or Thriftwing would be nice)
        5)Flipkit- …..Flip…heart. or Fliptail

Yeah….that’s all i got

• juni
      April 14, 2018 at 11:55 pm

I actually like Flaxkit (flax is a flower, for those who don’t know)- it’s not as silly-sounding like Thriftkit.

• Sky
        April 15, 2018 at 1:05 am

Thriftkit is bad, too.

• April 15, 2018 at 12:45 am

Same with the TreeXViolet thing. 😛 They are cute together, but I don’t hardcore ship it yet. Flaxkit is… unique I guess. And Briarlight dying… that was sad. Overall, I LOVED this book too!

~Spicy Spidey

8. April 14, 2018 at 7:57 pm

BRIARLIGHT NOOO

9. Flamefrost
    April 15, 2018 at 1:44 am

I really did like the new book more than the last few in the arc.

As much as Briarlight’s death was saddening, I felt as though it was inevitable. I also think the most important death was Rowanclaw and his heroic sacrifice that ended his life as a fearless warrior.

At one point, I felt so angry at the thought of: HOW DARE BRAMBLESTAR JUDGE TIGERSTAR II, COMPARING HIM WITH HIS OWN FATHER!!! IT WAS CARELESS AND SELFISH, IGNORING THE NEW LEADERS TRUE QUALITIES!

I also don’t understand when Tigerstar II, Dawnpelt, and Flametail were so close to Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Hollyleaf, but then grew apart when they learned they weren’t close kin. Then, when Alderheart and Sparkpelt, actual kin, are born and grow up, Tigerstar II doesn’t take the chance at becoming close again with his true cousins.

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 15, 2018 at 4:23 pm

Yeah Bramblestar was being a hypocrite considering he had to fight against other cats’ judgements about him

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• April 15, 2018 at 4:25 pm

I agree! Though that Bramblestar thing was kind of funny. It might have been because Alderheart and Sparkpelt are much younger than Jayfeather, Hollyleaf, and Lionblaze who were about the same age as Tigerstar II, Dawnpelt, and Flametail.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• Redmoon
      April 16, 2018 at 8:10 am

Bramblestar has PTSD from past events of his father, especially when the original Tigerstar was leader of the old ShadowClan back in the forest. I don’t blame him for being cautious about the new Tigerstar. It’s not Bramblestar’s fault for being wary about a cat having the same name as his father, and being of the same lineage. I mean for StarClan’s sake, most cats descended from the old Tigerstar look just like him. I didn’t see Bramblestar as being a hypocrite, but as a cat remembering past hurts and mistakes his father made.

10. Flashtail
    April 15, 2018 at 3:45 am

I was kinda expecting for more than one character to die… I think the sickness would have been a great time to kill off some more characters. I wish it wasn’t Briarlight that died. I liked her personality. I was actually expecting Leafpool to die when she came down with the sickness. It would have made sense.

• April 15, 2018 at 4:23 pm

I agree. But truthfully, we do need cats with personality to die. I was hoping we could kill off like 3 minor cats and a semi major cat (any cat with personality or character).

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 15, 2018 at 4:24 pm

Cats that died: Briarlight, Rowanclaw, Nettle, Tigerheart (even though he was ressurected), I think that was it. Not that many.

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• Flashtail
        April 15, 2018 at 8:18 pm

I meant Thunderclan cats specifically. The populations of the other clans are pretty normal.