2,871 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. April 15, 2018 at 3:47 am

I don’t like Nettle who would kill his own kits? Btw I am very happy to see Slatefur again :3

2. April 15, 2018 at 6:32 am

Oh gosh, i thought Squirrelflight was gonna die for a few chapters, cause one of the Erin’s said she wouldn’t live to be leader a couple years back.

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
      April 15, 2018 at 7:18 am

Noooo Squirrelflight must live on!! 🐿❤️ I’m gonna miss her so much when she dies……😢

don't judge me

3. Rainstep
    April 15, 2018 at 7:17 am

Fuzzball is the funniest cat ever

Yarrowleaf and Sleekwhisker (traitors) came back and Yarrowleaf is pregnant with Nettles kits

Tawnypelt was about to take over the leadership of Shadowclan

Leafstar is different

Twigbranch and Finleap are together and warriors now

Sleekwhisker is still a traitor and kidnapped Yarrowleafs kits

Nettle was going to kill HIS OWN kits

Rowanclaw killed Nettle

Rowanclaw got killed killing nettle (I love you Rowanclaw)

Ivypool had kits

Thunderclan and Windclan are the only stable clans

Alderheart likes Velvet and Velvet likes Alderheart

There’s a belly sickness

Briarlight dies

There’s a fire in Riverclan and after that Riverclan decides to be a clan again

Tree is the best and there’s a new clan role (mediator) just for him

VioletXTree ❤️

The names of these kits Flaxkit and Thriftkit?

Tigerheart and Dovewing come back
    ^ They have kits

Tigerheart is dead when they first come back, then puddleshine brought him to the moonpool and he got 9 lives and came back to life and is Tigerstar

Shadowclan is back!!!

Brambleclaw doesn’t like the thought of another “Tigerstar”

Alderheart went to the twoleg place and saw Fuzzball talking to RIPPLETAIL about clan life like Rippletail was never a Shadowclan warrior. Then rippletail ran inside.

Breezepelt is still Breezepelt

Finpaw is literally the cutest

R I P P L E T A I L is now a kittypet named Buster.

Dovewing chooses Shadowclan over Thunderclan

Shadowclans missing cats come back

Needletail made it to Starclan

— This wasn’t in order

Lionblaze needs to be talked about more

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 15, 2018 at 4:20 pm

Yarrowleaf isn’t actually a traitor, only Sleekwhisker (which I predicted)

Well Leafstar’s under a lot of stress, give her a break 😀

Nettle is insane

Yeah for once WindClan is stable… Harestar is an amazing leader 😀

Violet X Tree <3

Yeah the kit names aren't very good

Breezepelt will always be Breezepelt

There's a major inconsistency with Rippletail

But yeah 😛

gimme dem cheetos

4. Anon
    April 15, 2018 at 12:35 pm

Lionblaze is a grandfather already.

5. Ashwillow12
    April 15, 2018 at 1:55 pm

This my list of FAVORITE TO LEAST FAVORITE books in AVOS so far:

Shattered Sky
    River of Fire
    Thunder and Shadow
    Darkest Night
    The Apprentice’s Quest

6. Sky
    April 15, 2018 at 2:48 pm

Has anyone else felt annoyed by Sparkpelt in this book and the previous one? She’s changed from energetic to snarky and mean.

I actually wish that more cats had died from the sickness. ThunderClan is becoming really overpopulated and the amount of time it takes a cat to become a full-grown warrior is too short and unrealistic.

• Jaysnow
      April 15, 2018 at 7:51 pm

There are just a lot of timeskips this arc. It’s been ages since TAQ started. They still train the same amount of time.

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 16, 2018 at 1:35 am

Yeah, I wish more cats had died from it, considering it took almost the whole book to cure.

gimme dem cheetos

7. Minnowfur
    April 15, 2018 at 3:23 pm

Is Mothwing ok?

8. April 15, 2018 at 5:15 pm

Mothwing’s a strong cat. I’m sure she’s fine.

6 months later….

Willowshine: Oh no Mothwing has died from infection!

Me: …Oh

• April 16, 2018 at 3:39 am

SHES DEAD?????

• juni
        April 16, 2018 at 3:55 am

Nope

• Flowerstep furever
        April 16, 2018 at 4:03 am

No I was kidding. Sorry if that was misleading

• April 16, 2018 at 3:10 pm

oh ok good
        I was worried
        she’s also my wife so if two of my wives died that would be sad

9. Bramblepaw
    April 15, 2018 at 5:29 pm

Kate,
    I have not yet read River of Fire, but I know that dies. Does she go to StarClan? If she is there, are her injuries restored?

• Bramblepaw
      April 16, 2018 at 2:26 am

That Briarlight dies*

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 16, 2018 at 7:33 am

No one suffers in StarClan!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Mudpaw
    April 15, 2018 at 5:36 pm

Can we just take a minute to talk about how horrible this book is;
    Like no offense, but there are so many things wrong with it.
    *Why the hecc would you call a kit ‘Thriftkit’ like geez Ivypool I thought you would be better than this
    *Everyone has changed so much
    *Leafstar has lost her sense of judgement
    *Sparkpelt is Adderfang reincarnated or some dung like that (not really)
    *Everything about Tree
    *We don’t need to make accommodations for rogues; we have always had the same ranks and that’s the way it should stay
    *Sleekwhisker why
    *Rowanclaw just can’t give his nine lives back;; that’s not how it works
    * Sure Tawnypelt has always been a bit snappy but great StarClan who ruffled her fur the wrong way-
    *Bramblestar still sucks
    *Why couldn’t Leafpool have just died from the sickness
    *No no stop no get the hecc out of here Velvet no we can’t do this AGAIN no stop bad
    *Finally we got rid of Briarlight maybe Millie will pay attention to her son and her daughter who has an interest in older men
    *Who are all these people and when did they get here- But seriously, in the older books we always knew when a kit was born and now it feels like ‘hey we’ve got some people now’
    *When will the Clans ever read DotC?
    *WindClan is gr8 again finally
    *RiverClan sucks
    *SkyClan is literally the worst
    *Stop it StarClan what happened to being all mysterious and dung?
    *IT’S SO FAST

I dunno, I just feel like there are a lot of things wrong with this book. Could be better.

Emberdawn edit: Some phrases were edited to follow BlogClan’s rules and general atmosphere. Mudpaw, please refrain from using swears (including censored ones) and more mature language.

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 16, 2018 at 1:37 am

Sure, there are some flaws, but I think this was a great book overall. The only thing that I can agree with is that I’m glad WindClan is stable (go Harestar!)

gimme dem cheetos

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 16, 2018 at 4:40 am

I liked your (Mudpaw) comment only because of Emberdawn’s edits 😛 Thank you Embix! You are awesome (and so are the other mods). 👌🏽 And I agree with Cheetah.

And jeez Mud you couldn’t have been more opinionated? Haha 😛 No need to insult Erin Hunter pls. They all are awesome writers and still are. And be careful with your words because what you say can offend/hurt (idk) many people here as many LOVE Briarlight and other things like that. Thx!

don't judge me

• Sunpelt Who Has Ripped RoF From Amazon Box Jail And Devoured Its Contents (Sunpelt)
      April 16, 2018 at 4:40 am

Oof you just got Emberdawned.

sun-warmed kitty fur 😺

• Zephyr
      April 16, 2018 at 10:39 pm

I know everyone hates Thrift as a prefix, but I feel like that’s because nobody knows that a thrift is a flowering plant found in Europe, where Warriors takes place. Thrift is a perfectly valid (and pretty) name!

flIPKIT ON THE OTHER HAND,

Sunny Bunny
        April 16, 2018 at 11:13 pm

While that’s true, has anyone known Thrift was the nickname for a European flowering plant without having to look it up? 😛
        I feel like the fact that thrift is a plant should have been mentioned in the book since it’s little-known.

• juni
        April 16, 2018 at 11:37 pm

I know what a thrift is, and I’m still pretty eh on the name lol.