2,934 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Bluefur
    April 21, 2018 at 6:28 am

Thoughts after reading:
    -Tawnypelt for leader!!
    -the meditator thing is interesting, I want to see how that plays out
    -FuzzballxJayfeather!!!
    -I could see the treexVioletshine romance coming from a mile away, I don’t like it, why does every she-cat get paired up with a tom? I think of her as being a lesbian or maybe asexual, but I just really don’t ship her with tree!
    -NOOOOOOO briarlight!!
    -when is mistystar gonna die???
    -it is implied that pebbleshine is dead, will we find out for sure?
    -I actually like twigbranche’s warrior name and the story behind it
    -the scene where they rescue the kits and rowanclaw dies was so dramatic and good!
    -Alderheart n0, get away from that kittypet

• juni
      April 21, 2018 at 5:47 pm

I’m fine with Tree x Violet but I lowkey shipped Violet with Zelda haha rip

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
      April 21, 2018 at 10:52 pm

I have a feeling Pebbleshine isn’t dead, considering they haven’t confirmed it yet. Yeah I hated AlderXVelvet.

Spidey4SW

• Creamfrost is a grey colour pointed cat
      April 28, 2018 at 3:05 am

I would honestly love for there to be gay and lesbian couples in Warriors but the Erins can’t do it because then the books would be banned in several of countries where it’s sold.

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 28, 2018 at 5:43 am

Barley and Ravenpaw are sort of “a couple” as well as Tallstar and Jake. But idk. Their relationships appear differently to different people.

Faith it 'til you make it

• Gillian
      October 4, 2018 at 4:10 am

I want to know when Misty is gonna die too 😂 she’s like 14 and also it was kind of confirmed when Twigbranch went looking for her and kinda saw her ghost

2. Meadowfur OwO
    April 21, 2018 at 1:24 pm

Kate if Violetpaw become a adult in the kin because probably she have never putting the poppy seeds in the prey and Needletail is alive…what is her live in the kin?? She can have a mate??she come die?? What is can append?

3. Snowflower
    April 22, 2018 at 3:08 am

Kate, do you think you can give Hollyleaf more appearances in StarClan next series? After all, arc 7 is titled The Broken Code. It just makes sense for her to have more scenes.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 23, 2018 at 1:32 pm

That wold be good…let’s see how it pans out. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 28, 2018 at 5:45 am

Yay Hollyleaf! 😀🤗 Love and miss her so much! She deserves more scenes/appearances.

Faith it 'til you make it

4. Flowerstep furever
    April 22, 2018 at 3:51 am

Alder and velvet, I feel like that’s gonna b awkward…but I think they put that in there to show that Alder has really grown up and won’t leave his duties for a love interest or something…I really like that a Velvet is understanding about that and still respects him for it.

5. Sky
    April 22, 2018 at 6:38 pm

I don’t get why so many hate AlderXVelvet just because they like AlderXNeedle. I don’t like MillieXGray and I love SilverXGray, but I don’t hate MillieXGray because I like SilverXGray, I hate MillieXGray because I don’t like the relationship and I don’t like Millie. Same goes for how I hate AshXSquirrel but love BrambkeXSquirrel.

It’s obvious that anything romantic that Alderheart ever felt for Needletail was, at most, an apprentice crush! It had no roots or reasons to becomes serious at all. However, falling for someone at an older age should be treated with more seriousness, as you have a better control of your feelings when you’re older. I’m glad that Alderheart and Velvet respect each other even though they know that they could never be together. Plus, I’m glad that one forbidden relationship has taken root but will probably never grow into an oak tree of love. I do enjoy AlderXVelvet, but I acknowledge the fact that they can never really be together.

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      April 23, 2018 at 3:55 am

I like both ships, but I don’t want either of them to be canon. We really don’t need another Leafpool situation, and AVOS has been just fine without forbidden relationships.

But TBH, AlderXVelvet makes me kinda sad because Velvet looks similar to Needletail.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• April 24, 2018 at 2:19 am

I completely agree. I don’t really have opinions on much debated ships, such as GrayXSilver vs GrayXMillie, or AlderXNeedle vs AlderXVelvet. I think of AlderXNeedle more as yes, an apprentice crush. But even more just as like a brother sister relationship. I completely agree with all you said.

procrastination is the key 🔑

6. April 22, 2018 at 7:17 pm

I feel bad for poor Briarlight. She was one of my favorite characters, 4th time I’ve cried during the series. I’m not entirlly sure why I cried. Though, I think the belly-sickness was good for the over all clan because THUNDERCLAN IS SO FREAKING BIG

When Rainflower disowns Crookedstar
    Feathertail’s Death
    Hawkwing looses Pebbleheart
    -I’ve probley cried more than this but these are the only times I can think.

• Abbie
      March 19, 2019 at 2:20 am

I cried when Micah died in Moth Flight’s Vision

7. Stormheart
    April 22, 2018 at 9:46 pm

Kate, who are the two cats on the RoF cover? Also, who r Darktail’s littermates?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 23, 2018 at 1:31 pm

I don’t know! I only deal with the stuff inside the covers 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Storm-in-Rain
      April 25, 2018 at 11:09 pm

In SS, Onestar said that Smoke revealed all of his littermates died.

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        April 28, 2018 at 5:53 am

Probably Alderheart and Sparkpelt but who knows

Faith it 'til you make it

8. April 23, 2018 at 12:39 am

I was so sad when Briarlight died. She suffered a long time with those injuries and it was also sad that Briarlight’s parents had to carry her body out to be buried. I wish she didn’t get sick.

9. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    April 23, 2018 at 4:27 am

Today, out of no where I just thought to myself “What if NeedleXVelvet was a ship?”

Now I’m starting to ship it.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      April 23, 2018 at 6:13 am

Um Ebonypaw was it you who signed up for my Roleplay, if so, do you want to continue to play it because I have noticed that you haven’t really rolepayed at all
      Don’t worry if you don’t want to (or if I’m getting the complete Wrong person also could you tell me)

Somewhere that’s Green

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
        April 24, 2018 at 1:57 am

I think you’ve got the wrong Ebonypaw.

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          April 24, 2018 at 5:56 am

Oh wait no sorry yep
          The page for the sign up form broke for a few seconds and I couldn’t get on it so all I had to go by was Ebonypaw
          I’m loooking for Ebonypaw / rain

Right time to start searching again

Somewhere that’s Green

10. DefectiveWarrior
    April 23, 2018 at 8:37 pm

This Book…
    This Book made up for all the mistakes in Darkest Night, Honestly! I Loved this book more then any other yet in AVOS. Im SO FRICKEN GLAD they addressed romantic stuff with Alderheart but made him understand he couldn’t do it! Honestly I think we are all done with the Medicine Cat Love Cliche. Although I question Twigpaws warrior name left and right, I loved how they put longer apprenticeship trials due to her swapping, and the personality on Sparkpelt was A+. But… My One problem with this book was….. WHY THE HECK DID YOU HAVE TO KILL BRIARLIGHT! MY GOD HOW COULD YOU I had such a sense of loss! I haven’t felt that sad from a warriors book since The Last Hope. Jayfeather’s reaction to it was AMAZING tho, Im just waiting for a Jayfeather Super Edition or Novella (I doubt it will happen but still I can hope!)…. And the linking of Tigerheart’s shadow with River of Fire. AMAZING just made me so MUCH MORE Hyped for The Raging Storm. Welp I can honestly say this is my favorite book in AVOS yet! Most Likely in my top 5 main series books as Well!