2,752 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Wrenpaw Isn't A Turkey
    November 15, 2017 at 1:18 pm

I just read the blurb, and something has come to me.

Is this entire arc. about ShadowClan being destroyed?

• Flamefrost
      November 16, 2017 at 3:58 am

No it is probably about Tigerheart/star coming back and successfully rebuilding Shadowclan under strong leadership.

• November 16, 2017 at 1:18 pm

What of they cast out ShadowClan like they did SkyClan???? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

2. Duststorm
    November 15, 2017 at 2:09 pm

The following predictions are only ESTIMATES based on facts, prophecies, and visions in the book: Darkest Night. None of the following predictions have been proved accurate or true.
    Analyze 1…
    The dark sky must not herald a storm.
    Dark may refer to ShadowClan
    Sky may refer to SkyClan
    Storm may refer to a conflict, it can also be a flood.
    Storm may also refer to a thunderstorm, therefore including ThunderClan.
    Analyze 2…
    To fend off the storm, you will need an extra claw.
    Storm may refer to a battle/conflict, it can also be a natural disaster.
    The extra claw can be connected to Tree(the extra claw cat). This may mean that Tree can bring back the spirit of death cats to help the clans.
    If storm leads to ThunderClan, then maybe a SKYxSHADOW battle against ThunderClan? (NOT VERY LIKELY)
    Analyze 3…
    The description of Willowshine’s prophecy.
    She mentioned that the sky was dark… again, this could mean ShadowClan and SkyClan.
    She mentioned wind and reeds… this could mean WindClan.
    She mentioned that after the dark sky, the sky was blue and the SUN is shining. The SUN is mentioned in the Tigerheart’s Shadow Prophecy… When the sun is strong, so are the shadows…
    This may mean that the conflict has cleared.
    Analyze 4…
    River of Fire
    River can refer to RiverClan, as I stated before. Fire can refer to a disaster, it can also refer to Firestar’s kin, or a natural forest fire. It also mean conflict between clans or clanmates.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Jaysnow
      November 17, 2017 at 7:46 am

I loved this predictions thread, Duststorm. ๐Ÿ™‚
      Also, your name is very cool.
      I’ll write one up of my own soon. Maybe this weekend. Or tomorrow, since I’m off.

3. Duststorm
    November 15, 2017 at 2:25 pm

Kate, are you going to write The Raging Storm (6th book of AVoS arc)?

The Ending of AVoS...

• Kate
      November 16, 2017 at 2:29 pm

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• FireFlame:)123
        May 16, 2018 at 2:42 pm

When will it come out?
        I saw that it will come out on Setempber.
        whY?

Sundance
          May 17, 2018 at 4:44 am

The Raging Storm comes out 6 November 2018, I believe! ๐Ÿ˜€
          There needs to be some time in between each books publication so the Erin’s have time to write them! ๐Ÿ˜›

4. Bluebellpaw
    November 15, 2017 at 9:06 pm

kate i have a few questions. sorry. you don’t have to answer these if you want

1. what’s the type of blue-gray is Mistystar a pale gray-blue or dark gray-blue or just the simple blue-gray
    2.what’s the fur length of Mistystar short or long
    3.will we ever see Wavepaw and Cypresspaw again they seem to have disappeared and only appeared in Thunder and Shadow
    4. is Breezepaw a brown and white she-cat or a gray and white tabby tom with yellow eyes
    5.will we see Heathertail’s and Breezepelt’s relationship in future books and what is their relationship like?
    6.Will Barley ever be seen again since no clans live in or near the forest
    7. Will we see more of the Ancients and what their Tribe’s name was

sorry for these many questions, but have a good day ๐Ÿ™‚

• Kate
      November 16, 2017 at 2:32 pm

1. Only you imagination can answer this one.
      2. I imagine it longish, but not so long it gets matted.
      3. I will do my best to reinstate them!
      4. I have no idea. I tend to see the inside of characters (metaphorically not literally) not the outside
      5. W.A.S
      6. W.A.S

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Bluebellpaw who hasn't signed in
        November 16, 2017 at 9:08 pm

k thanks ๐Ÿ˜€

5. Lizardstep is not Shadepool but still is somehow
    November 16, 2017 at 12:36 am

Wait. Why is the url http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2017/11/08/river-of-flame-spoiler-page/ ?
    River of Flame. RIVER OF FLAME???

Sundance
      November 16, 2017 at 2:11 am

It was a typo! ๐Ÿ˜›

6. Sky
    November 16, 2017 at 2:51 am

It’s nice that Clans other than ThunderClan have been getting featured. I love the look of ShadowClan life, as well as how SkyClan is settling in! And RiverClan and WindClan are finally getting some appreciation, instead of being, “Just those other two Clans!!”

A few cats in ThunderClan need to die. I can hardly keep track of them!!!

Easter pranks!

7. Flamefrost
    November 16, 2017 at 3:52 am

Does anyone realize that Cloudtail and Brightheart are now great grandparents of Shadowkit, Pouncekit, and Lightkit? Or that Leafpool, Crowfeather, and Brackenfur will become great grandparents if Fernsong and Ivypool have kits?

• Sky
      November 17, 2017 at 2:17 am

Yep. Unfortunately…(for FernXIvy)

Easter pranks!

• Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
      November 17, 2017 at 4:05 am

And both Cloudtail and Brightheart arenโ€™t elders yet.

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
      November 18, 2017 at 2:08 am

Wait what? Weird.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

8. Flamefrost
    November 16, 2017 at 4:05 am

Does anyone think Puddleshine will take Shadowkit as an apprentice or that Dovewing will be chosen for deputy?

• Butterflyflower
      November 16, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I want Shadowkit to be Puddleshine’s apprentice, but I want either Tawnypelt or Strikestone to be deputy! (I’m hoping Strikestone will be the next leader (though it wouldn’t be for a while! ๐Ÿ˜› (Tigerheart/star is my favorite character though, so I’m not in any hurry for him to die! ๐Ÿ˜› XD )))

• Nighthawk
      November 16, 2017 at 11:54 pm

I have a feeling Tigerheart will choose a strong, young cat like Juniperclaw to be his deputy to sort of bridge the divide in ShadowClan. I can see Shadowkit becoming Puddleshine’s apprentice, but only time will tell.

• Jaysnow
        November 17, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Personally, I’m rooting for Tawnypelt as deputy. I believe Shadowkit will become Puddleshine’s apprentice as well. There are certainly enough hints.

• Sky
          November 17, 2017 at 5:13 pm

I think Tawnypelt is the only honestly suitable choice as deputy. She’s one of the most loyal cats, and she’s the only one of the three cats who stayed true to the true ShadowClan who doesn’t have a high rank. I’m rooting for her.

Easter pranks!

• Butterflyflower
            November 17, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Yeah, I think Tigerheart will want a strong deputy, so he’ll choose her, but she probably won’t become leader, so I’m hoping that when she dies/retires he’ll choose Strikestone (though Grassheart or Stonewing would be good too)

• Cherrypaw
              November 17, 2017 at 11:40 pm

I think Berryheart would be a good choice too, to bad she is a queen.

• Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze
                November 18, 2017 at 2:11 am

I was saying stonewing. Tawnypelt is a logical choice, but sheโ€™s his mother! Berryheart or Rippletail maybe. Was it rippletail? Shadowkit will definetly be puddleshineโ€™s apprentice

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• Nighthawk
            November 18, 2017 at 4:06 am

My guess is tho, Tigerheart will want a deputy that helps bring ShadowClan back together. Picking the former unpopular leader’s mate as his deputy? probs not a good idea. He’ll go with a younger cat, like Juniperclaw or Strikestone.

• Snowstrike
              November 21, 2017 at 9:58 pm

Nighthawk, when Tigerheart/Star was dying he said, “Shadowclan.” Tigerheart felt darkness pressing at the edges of his thoughts. Rowanstar was dead. So much was left undone. “ShadowClan must survive.” He stared desperately at Rippletail. “You have to save it.”
              So obviously, his choice is going to be Rippletail. It’ll give him some much needed developement, and it’ll give us the chance for a Ripplestar (Which is highly unlikely, as he is just beginning his leadership).

9. Jaysnow
    November 17, 2017 at 3:54 am

Hey Emberdawn and/or Russetfeather

Is it alright if I submit an article that is just on how much I appreciate Kate?

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      November 17, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Russet and I decided that yes, but it won’t be published as an article. We’ll take your post and put it in a special Christmas post for Kate ๐Ÿ˜€

Writer, photographer, mod

Writer, photographer, mod

• Duskpaw
            November 23, 2017 at 10:49 pm

It seriously took a month for me to notice tht ๐Ÿ˜›

10. Elmwhisker
    November 17, 2017 at 6:07 am

Kate when do the editors decide anything for the seventh series? And do you know anything yet??

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 17, 2017 at 12:43 pm

Not yet

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• FireFlame:)123
        May 16, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Kate, will Squirrelflight have more kits? and let bramblestar live for 6 more series

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 17, 2018 at 8:45 am

I hope not. ๐Ÿ˜›

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
            May 17, 2018 at 9:03 am

She will retire soon, I think. She is getting old. She will be grumpy, kinda like her mother Sandstorm.

• A Kate for All Seasons