2,937 Replies to “River of Fire Spoiler Page”

1. Ambertail
    November 19, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Maybe shadowclan’s new deputy will be Rippletail

• Flamefrost
      November 21, 2017 at 8:25 pm

It could be Dovewing, right?

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
        November 22, 2017 at 4:21 am

That would be awkward

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Snowstorm
          November 22, 2017 at 9:41 pm

She hasn’t had an apprentice yet I think.. in Thunder or Shadow because of her loss of powers.

2. November 20, 2017 at 3:29 pm

What cats do you want to see die in RoF? I think Graystripe, Leafpool, Millie, Thornclaw, and Brackenfur should die since they’re pretty old.

• Jaysnow
      November 21, 2017 at 3:59 am

I want to see Bramblestar loose one life. We haven’t seen that happen on screen yet.

• Bluebellpaw who hasn't signed in
        November 22, 2017 at 3:11 am

correction *on page*

sorry to correct your 😛

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 26, 2017 at 5:13 am

I’d like to see Graystripe die and see who he chooses in StarClan (please be SilverStream). Brackenfur is one of my faves, he should be leader of ThunderClan instead of Bramblestar. Thornclaw’s kits were just born, so I don’t see him dying anytime soon. However, I could see Bumblestripe, Hollytuft, or one of those minor-ish characters from that generation having a tragic death falling from a tree or something.

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      November 27, 2017 at 6:47 pm

NOOOOO LEAFPOOL DONT GO

3. Snowstrike
    November 21, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Kate, is the 6th book in the AVOS arc really The Raging Storm?

• Wrenpaw WASN'T Eaten on Thanksgiving
      November 24, 2017 at 2:07 pm

Not Kate, but yes.

4. Laynee
    November 22, 2017 at 2:21 am

I really think Lightkit and possibly Pouncekit will join Thunderclan eventually. Or at least I like the idea of it. I like the idea of Lightkit kind of being similar to Hollyleaf and feeling a strong connection to the warrior code and wanting to be in tc, her mother’s clan. Mentored by Twigbranch would be even better (both being half clan) and I hope she would have a really close relationship with Ivypool and her kits.

• Fireleap's Festive Turkey Day Name
      November 22, 2017 at 2:31 am

Twigbranch isn’t half-clan. She is pure SkyClan but she left to return back to ThunderClan.

• Snowstorm
        November 22, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Is it verified that Twigpaw is Twigbranch? If so, what is Finpaw’s name?

• Silverleaf (Silverpaw)
          November 23, 2017 at 9:06 pm

Finpaw doesn’t have a warrior name yet, but I like the names Finleap and Finsplash for him.

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
      November 22, 2017 at 4:18 am

I wrote a fan fiction where lightkit became deputy of ThunderClan and was called lightleap.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

5. Elmwhisker
    November 22, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Am I the only one who thinks Bramblestar is the most boring leader ever?? He’s lost all of his personality. He is Firestar 2.0 for sure. Wasnt Bramblestar’s Storm supposed to teach him how to lead like himself not Firestar? He is loterally iust like Firestar. Always the diplomatic one, peaceful blah blah blah. I know those are good qualities in a leader, but we’ve seen that before and thats not his character. We need some more aggression.

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 26, 2017 at 5:15 am

I agree but disagree. If we had an aggresive leader, a lot more cats would die (#overpopulated), but also ThunderClan would be hard to recover.

6. Spottedfeather
    November 22, 2017 at 8:18 pm

I have a fanfiction series called ‘heart of fire’ and the second in the series ‘daughter of fire and tiger’ the first one revolves around firestar that’s given a second chance and sent back when he was an apprentice except as a she cat!!! The second one revolves around spottedfeather who is the daughter of firestar and tigerstar, would be honored if your read it Kate…wait…do you read fanfiction????

7. Slushykit
    November 24, 2017 at 7:22 am

Kate, do you have news on the Warrior Cat movie?

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 24, 2017 at 12:43 pm

No! I’m working on the theory that no news is good news!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Anonymous
        November 24, 2017 at 3:22 pm

That only applies to some situations, not all.

• November 25, 2017 at 11:15 pm

Kate will Ivypool have kits soon

• Happy Katesgiving
          November 27, 2017 at 11:24 am

W.A.S. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
            November 27, 2017 at 11:32 pm

Kate has said previously Tigerheart’s Shadow takes place in between DN and RoF’s timeline. Shadowkit has a dream (or vision? I can’t remember) of Ivypool giving birth to her kits in TS. I am going to presume that Tigerstar and Dovewing return halfway or at the end of RoF with the others, and at that point Ivypool has already given birth to her kits. It makes sense with the timeline.

The only current contradiction is that Ivypool wishes to have kits only once leafbare is over. It’s leafbare by the end of TS, I’m pretty sure and that’s when they get back. I guess it’s not too big of a contradiction. She could have changed her mind.

8. Wrenpaw WASN'T Eaten on Thanksgiving
    November 24, 2017 at 2:09 pm

Yo Kate, is the storyline of this entire series about ShadowClan falling apart, and SkyClan holding them together?

• Wrenpaw WASN'T Eaten on Thanksgiving
      November 24, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Ag, the comment won’t moderate 🙂

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 27, 2017 at 11:27 am

W.A.S. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

9. Wrenpaw WASN'T Eaten on Thanksgiving
    November 24, 2017 at 2:18 pm

Proof that the entire series is actually revolved around Shadowkit:

Embrace what you find in the shadows, for only they can clear the sky. Not about Violetshine and Twigbranch, but about Shadowkit making peace with SkyClan.
    What remains when the fire has burned out? Shadows
    The Clans must remember their names. Shadowkit shares a “prefix,” so to say, with ShadowClan.
    The dark sky must not herald a storm. Shadowkit won’t be a sign of ThunderClan
    To fend off a storm, you will need an extra claw. ThunderClan wants Shadowkit, but he wants to stay in his father’s clan

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2017 at 3:35 am

Good induction skills. We’ll see whether or not you’re right eventually…

10. Jaysnow
    November 25, 2017 at 3:06 am

I hope Alderheart gets a bit more focus in the last two books, as does Sparkpelt and RiverClan.

There has been a lot of focus on Twigbranch and Violetshine lately.

I want Arc 7 to be about something else (cough DOTC cough), but I can guarantee you it’ll be about
    A) Twigbranch’s kits
    or
    B) Violetshine’s kits.

I hope that’s not it. We need something new.

• Elmwhisker
      November 25, 2017 at 8:18 pm

Tbh I want anything post avos. I love all the modern stuff. I could see it being Ivy’s kits, but they might be born in ROF according to Shadowkit’s dream.

• Jaysnow
        November 26, 2017 at 1:12 am

Ivypool’s kits are also likely candidates. As are Dovewing’s, come to think of it. Unless they are just major for the last two books of this arc and not so much in the next.

• Moonlight that Glimmers on Frost
          November 26, 2017 at 10:15 pm

I agree.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Wrenpaw's Super Creative Christmas Name
          November 27, 2017 at 2:39 pm

I’d like another series to be about older apprentices and warriors. Too many books have started out with kits (reason why TNP is my favorite series).

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 26, 2017 at 5:00 am

Well honestly the only series that was like that was PoT to OotS, but Oots was really focused less on a group of cats and more on the entirety of the clans themselves. I hope River of Fire gives more focus to RiverClan, because apart from The Last Hope in Oots, RiverClan has been extremely distant and disattached from violence/ issues and they get almost no attention for the past three arcs.

• Moonlight that Glimmers on Frost
        November 26, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Agreed. RiverClan is amazing, but they haven’t really had much of a part in the books apart from in SS. Anybody else realized they were the only clan that did not have their perspective and camp shown in the Dark Forest Battle? You had the battle in WindClan camp, one part in ShadowClan, and in ThunderClan of course! But no RiverClan… it bothers me.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Spottedfeather
      November 26, 2017 at 9:31 pm

If ivypool kits are as awesome as she is, I wouldn’t mind reading about them! I just pray they aren’t going to be a hero copy repeat like firestar or a love triangle dovewing! I want to see new personality and character developement!!! I like alderheart he’s such a worry wart!!!

• November 27, 2017 at 1:16 pm

I want a RiverClan series really badly.

11. Elmwhisker
    November 25, 2017 at 11:02 pm

Kate is anything planned for Rosepetal?? She’s always been one of my favourite’s for some reason but she never gets any screen-time. Kits are the last thing TC needs right now, but at some point it would be nice to see some more Spiderleg blood.

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 27, 2017 at 11:26 am

It would be great to catch up with a lot of the more established characters, but our focus is very much on the new characters now. There’s just not enough word-space to focus on everyone. 🙁

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Elmwhisker
        November 27, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Rip. Maybe in 7th series.
        Im glad you have blogclan to see all of our questions.
        I hope TC gets downsized soon.

12. Spottedfeather
    November 26, 2017 at 9:28 pm

I honestly would like a super edition for breezepelt!!! Also I want blackstar x russetfur confirmed!!! They are an awesome power couple!!! I see all the signs of them possibly having a romance or romantic feelings toward one another!!!

13. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    November 26, 2017 at 10:27 pm

Hello Kate! Not sure where to ask this, but will we ever find out what happened to the other SkyClan cats who haven’t been found yet (Like Birdwing, Clovertail, Waspwhisker, Creekfeather, etc.)? Also are Parsleyseed and Curlypaw going to stay as kittypets, or will we see them again?

WHO NEEDS A MAP?

• Happy Katesgiving
      November 27, 2017 at 11:23 am

W.A.S. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Elmwhisker
      November 27, 2017 at 9:38 pm

And Egg, dont forget about Egg.

• Mistcreek
      April 10, 2018 at 5:52 am

And Shrewtooth, probably one of may favourite SkyClan cats. He wasn’t mentioned in Hawkwing’s Journey though…