Happy Birthday, Jayfrost!

BlogClan celebrates the birthday of our one and only deputy!

Happy birthday, Jayie! ๐Ÿ™‚ (Did you enjoy your birthday donuts?) I felt the above picture was appropriate for the occasion. ๐Ÿ˜‰

You’ve been a part of BlogClan for so many years now, it’s hard to imagine a BlogClan without you! ๐Ÿ˜€ I think I’ll make it a tradition that you get donuts on your birthday every year from now on. Hold me to it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

As a gift, I thought I’d include this very embarrassing poem I wrote for Jayfrost Appreciation Day last year. Enjoy.

“Jayfrost, Jayfrost, sheโ€™s the best!
Unique and special, different from the rest.
She helps to keep BlogClan in shape.
Without her, I think BlogClan would need a lot of tape.”

I’m sorry you had to read that. ๐Ÿ˜› I think I fancied myself a bit of a cheerleader then.

Happy birthday, Jayie. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s your day, so go out and have some fun! ๐Ÿ˜€ BlogClan loves you and wishes you a very, very happy birthday. ๐Ÿ™‚

Similar Posts:

None Found

72 Replies to “Happy Birthday, Jayfrost!”

1. November 12, 2017 at 6:30 pm

Happy birthday, Jayie! You’re an amazing person, and you’re so smart and responsible. BlogClan wouldn’t be the same without you. Here’s your magical birthday cookie ๐Ÿช

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

2. Mossball the turkey
    November 12, 2017 at 11:12 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAAYYY JJJAAAYYIIEEEE

3. November 14, 2017 at 12:52 am

๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸฎHAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAYIE!!!!! *throws confetti๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽบ

Feeling Lucky?

Jay Skellington, The Pumpkin Queen
      November 14, 2017 at 3:52 am

Aw, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

4. November 14, 2017 at 4:09 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! *throws warrior catsbooks at Jayie*

5. November 14, 2017 at 4:11 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYY BBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Streams of (SPARKLYYYY) melting snow