Crowfeather Super Edition Discussion Page

Art by meow286 (Official cover art TBA)

This page will remain a discussion page until more details are announced πŸ™‚ It’ll then become a spoiler page!

Similar Posts:

None Found

50 Replies to “Crowfeather Super Edition Discussion Page”

1. Sky
    November 15, 2017 at 12:24 am

Honestly, does anyone here even think that Nightcloud and Crowfeather are cute together? Personally, I don’t in the slightest. I feel zero sympathy for Nightcloud and Breezepelt.

Rainbowness

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) πŸ¦ƒ
      November 15, 2017 at 12:57 am

Breezepelt annoys me but I’m fine with Nightcloud

• Ebony Needs To Log In
      November 15, 2017 at 12:59 am

Same here.

• Shadekit
      November 15, 2017 at 1:52 am

I don’t even know how or why they are even mates! They don’t seem to love each other, or their kits. πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

• Shadekit
        November 15, 2017 at 1:56 am

Didn’t one of the authors reveal that Breezepelt wasn’t the only kit Crowfeather and Nightcloud had. I think the rest died. πŸ™

• Sky of Autumn Leaves
          November 15, 2017 at 11:06 pm

I think that it’s a myth.

• Beechflight
        November 16, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Exactly!!!

Lots of Purrs.

• Bramblefire
      November 15, 2017 at 1:55 am

I completely agree. It’s a very dysfunctional relationship and everyone involved is awful to each other.

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 15, 2017 at 3:37 am

There seems to be no “love” connection between the two. Did you notice how blandly Crowfeather announced his new mate to the Warriors?

• Butterflyflower
      November 16, 2017 at 9:28 pm

I want them to all make up with each other. They need family bonding time! XD (Maybe it could be similar to Yakone and Kallik in the last Seekers book. The difference would be that there’s one more character involved (Breezepelt), and Yakone actually loved Kallik, but Crowfeather doesn’t really love Nightcloud.)

• November 16, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Same

αяє уσυ ΞΉΠΈΡ•Ξ±ΠΈΡ” β„“ΞΉΠΊΡ” ΠΌΡ”?

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 17, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I sort of feel bad for Nightcloud- some of the official guides suggest that she does have some feelings for Crowfeather but he doesn’t return them. I didn’t used to have sympathy for her, but then I watched this:

Breezepelt, on the other hand…

2. Whisperfeather
    November 15, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I honestly can’t wait to see how this will turn out. Crowfeather is actually a pretty interesting character from my point of view.

• Beechflight
      November 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm

I think this is really going to be about his messed-up love life. I hope it is. Like many Super Editions, it will probably take place from his apprentice days to him being a senior warrior. It would be really interesting since he never really deserted the clans and his story would likely be during the books.

Lots of Purrs.

3. Bri06aan
    November 17, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Wait. There’s a Crowfeather’s Trail? *Looks on Wiki* It’s coming out in about a year? *Sob* *Cries for a minute* *Clicks on something else* This is life.

I love Weekends!!!