146 Replies to “Crowfeather Super Edition Discussion Page”

1. Sky
    November 15, 2017 at 12:24 am

Honestly, does anyone here even think that Nightcloud and Crowfeather are cute together? Personally, I don’t in the slightest. I feel zero sympathy for Nightcloud and Breezepelt.

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) πŸ¦ƒ
      November 15, 2017 at 12:57 am

Breezepelt annoys me but I’m fine with Nightcloud

• Ebony Needs To Log In
      November 15, 2017 at 12:59 am

Same here.

• Shadekit
      November 15, 2017 at 1:52 am

I don’t even know how or why they are even mates! They don’t seem to love each other, or their kits. πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™ πŸ™

• Shadekit
        November 15, 2017 at 1:56 am

Didn’t one of the authors reveal that Breezepelt wasn’t the only kit Crowfeather and Nightcloud had. I think the rest died. πŸ™

• Sky of Autumn Leaves
          November 15, 2017 at 11:06 pm

I think that it’s a myth.

• Beechflight
        November 16, 2017 at 10:08 pm

Exactly!!!

just say fear of long words πŸ˜›

• Bramblefire
      November 15, 2017 at 1:55 am

I completely agree. It’s a very dysfunctional relationship and everyone involved is awful to each other.

• Beechpaw (Beechflight)
      November 15, 2017 at 3:37 am

There seems to be no “love” connection between the two. Did you notice how blandly Crowfeather announced his new mate to the Warriors?

• Butterflyflower
      November 16, 2017 at 9:28 pm

I want them to all make up with each other. They need family bonding time! XD (Maybe it could be similar to Yakone and Kallik in the last Seekers book. The difference would be that there’s one more character involved (Breezepelt), and Yakone actually loved Kallik, but Crowfeather doesn’t really love Nightcloud.)

• November 16, 2017 at 10:21 pm

Same

Ιͺ'ᴍ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…α΄‡Κ€ α΄›Κœα΄€Ι΄ α΄›ΚœΙͺꜱ Κœα΄α΄α΄‡

• Bellatrix Lestrange (Brightberry)
      November 17, 2017 at 3:53 pm

I sort of feel bad for Nightcloud- some of the official guides suggest that she does have some feelings for Crowfeather but he doesn’t return them. I didn’t used to have sympathy for her, but then I watched this:

Breezepelt, on the other hand…

• November 17, 2017 at 9:04 pm

Wow this is one of the best warriors MAPs I have ever seen…(and I don’t really like Nightcloud so that’s saying something πŸ˜‰ )

• Moonlight Shining on Turkey (Moonpaw/Moonbreeze)
        November 23, 2017 at 7:27 pm

This is quite amazing.

Click my name!

• Fireleap's Festive Turkey Day Name
      November 21, 2017 at 4:22 am

I hate this couple too. Though to be honest, I’m neutral on Crowfeather but I really like Nightcloud and Breezepelt. I just kind of see a lot of my family in these three, especially Breezepelt. He did make bad choices, and he made them of his own accord, but I can see how he feels like Crowfeather caused him to do that. Crowfeather did have a part in Breezepelt turning out they way he did, but Breezepelt did what he wanted to. Even if he made the wrong choices, I like still really like him.

• Redmoon
      November 26, 2017 at 1:27 am

I feel sorry for them both because Crowfeather only became Nightcloud’s mate to prove his own loyalty. Nightcloud never really loved Crowfeather, and only wanted to be with him for fear of being alone and not being able to have kits. So she stuck with him, even though their personalities clash along with being stuck in a toxic relationship. I think these two should stop being mates. It just seems like too much pain for them both, especially with Crowfeather always going to be having feelings for Leafpool. It was more of a ‘stay together for the kits’ kind of relationship due to Nightcloud becoming pregnant and having Breezepelt as her only remaining kit. As for Breezepelt, I feel sympathy for him because he grew up trying to please his father and prove he was a worthy son when Crowfeather probably didn’t even want him. Crowfeather is a cat who is pretty much too focused on his pain from the past to even attempt to acknowledge his mate, and their son. Crowfeather should have been a better father and role model for Breezepelt instead of being dismissive. While Breezepelt made his own choice to side with the Dark Forest in the OotS arc, I don’t blame him for doing so. He felt neglected like Blossomfall, and has probably heard so many hushed conversations about his father and ThunderClan’s medicine cat, Leafpool, and felt embarrassed. He most likely thought his Clan would probably judge him too for a slightest mistake, or misstep and become like his father. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t like these three cats anymore than you do, but I had to take a step back and try to see from their perspectives, and analyze their characters from when they appeared in the books. I just hope that in this book, Crowfeather, and his family (NightCloud and Breezepelt) can finally make amends and try working together instead of being divided.

2. Whisperfeather
    November 15, 2017 at 10:25 pm

I honestly can’t wait to see how this will turn out. Crowfeather is actually a pretty interesting character from my point of view.

• Beechflight
      November 16, 2017 at 10:54 pm

I think this is really going to be about his messed-up love life. I hope it is. Like many Super Editions, it will probably take place from his apprentice days to him being a senior warrior. It would be really interesting since he never really deserted the clans and his story would likely be during the books.

just say fear of long words πŸ˜›

3. Bri06aan
    November 17, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Wait. There’s a Crowfeather’s Trail? *Looks on Wiki* It’s coming out in about a year? *Sob* *Cries for a minute* *Clicks on something else* This is life.

I LUV WEEKENDS!

Embertsar (Emberdawn)
      November 17, 2017 at 11:05 pm

Crowfeather’s Trial, actually πŸ˜› But that might’ve been a typo

Writer, photographer, mod

4. Stormheart
    November 18, 2017 at 11:36 pm

A CROWFETAHER SUPER-EDITON?!? COOL WE GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT LIONBLAZE JAYFEATHER & HOLLYLEAF’S DAD!

5. November 19, 2017 at 8:46 am

I wasn’t really expecting a Crowfeather Super Edition because he’s kinda ‘out of the action’ now, but I guess they’ll probably go back to his kithood? I don’t know. But it’ll be cool to see more of Nightcloud instead of a biased version through Leafpool’s eyes, so I’m definitely looking forward to this! πŸ˜€

6. Honeypaw(flight)
    November 19, 2017 at 5:32 pm

I’ve always felt kinda bad for Crowfeather but it would be pretty interesting to see Crowfeather point of view of things

Can't wait for River of Fire!

7. LeafCrowchild
    November 21, 2017 at 4:16 am

Who agrees that LeafCrow needs to happen? I love them so much! Oh, please have Crowfeather and Leafpool walk in StarClan!

• Silverleaf (Silverpaw)
      November 24, 2017 at 5:10 am

I agree with you! I mean, NightXCrow was never going to happen in StarClan, and Feathertail walks with the Tribe of Endless Hunting, so LeafXCrow for life!! πŸ™‚

Jayfrost
        November 24, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Feathertail walks in both StarClan and with the Tribe. Personally, I like the idea of him walking with both Feathertail and Leafpool in StarClan, with the idea that in their afterlife there’s no jealousy over mates being able to walk beside all those that they loved in life.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

8. Spottedfeather
    November 22, 2017 at 8:03 pm

Honestly, haven’t we already seen enough of crowfeather, not that I don’t like him, I love grumpy sarcastic warriors, yellowfang, jayfeather, breezepelt, barkface, mudfur!!!! It’s just, why not do breezepelt I would like to take a peek into his head for once, I wanna see how he is as a mate and father!!!

Sundance
      November 22, 2017 at 9:59 pm

I’d much rather have a Breezepelt super edition too! πŸ˜€ Then we could either a) explore the mind of a villain or b) give him a redemption arc. It’d be so nice to see into his head, and I imagine he’d have an interesting narrative! Whereas Crowfeather is rather boring, and we already know so much about him.

• 🦊 Fox That Chases Turkey (Foxie) πŸ¦ƒ
        November 22, 2017 at 10:16 pm

I just love new Warrior books that are coming out in general so I’m just psyched either way! πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜„

9. Spooky Birch Tht Towers Over Cat
    November 22, 2017 at 10:13 pm

When was this announced? I haven’t heard that this existed at all :0

10. Ebonypaw (Ebonygaze)
    November 25, 2017 at 5:06 am

I know everyone’s talking about how bad CrowXNight is, but am I the only person who also doesn’t like HeatherXBreeze?

• Moonlight that Glimmers on Frost
      November 25, 2017 at 8:06 pm

HeatherxBreeze is bad as well. Well, I agree with you.

Click my name!

• Butterflyflower
      November 27, 2017 at 3:37 am

We might see more development of them together in this book though! πŸ˜€