235 Replies to “Crowfeather Super Edition Discussion Page”

1. Stormberry
    February 1, 2018 at 9:31 pm

Yes! Yes! Yes ! Yes! Crowfeather super edition! Whoop! Whoop!

• Silvertail
      February 5, 2018 at 9:13 pm

I disagree I think that Crowfeather is a butt and he made one of my favorite characters look bad

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️

I have no opinion on him, although I am excited for this SE 🙂

Born In China, ❤️'d In America

• Stormberry
        February 8, 2018 at 2:46 am

GASP!!!!!!

• February 9, 2018 at 8:01 pm

Haha, “Crowfeather is a butt” I laughed so hard at this comment lol

2. Loudfern
    February 1, 2018 at 10:25 pm

I think there should be a SE for Icewing…..maybe not a whole super Edition, but a Novella at least.

Icewing was so calm and gentle, and she had many kits, so what on earth made her train so viciously and enthusiastically in the Dark Forest??
    Maybe because there was some sort of threat in RiverClan at the time, making her fear and stress about her kits’ safety. This fear would have made her an easy target for the DF cats and I believe Tigerstar or Hawkfrost (or even Mapleshade) would easily have taken advantage of this by telling her that “if you train with us, you’ll become strong enough even to save your kits” (not an actual quote in the book, just a presumption of what they would have said).

This way, the Erins can explore what the threat to RiverClan was. Maybe badgers were slowly but surely invading the whole territory, picking off each cat one by one? Maybe Willowshine’s news about “standing alone” started a train of horrible theories and possibilities that drove Icewing paranoid?

I also think it would be great to see Icewing’s “mental journey”. It would be boring if Icewing just suddenly decided she was going to learn to protect her kits and nothing would stop her The End. I personally, would love to see a deep, emotional struggle; she wants to save her family dearly, but deep deep down she knows what she’s getting into is wrong.

Maybe the advancing badgers/all the whispered theories and possibilities in the Clan while she’s trying to make a tough tough decision drives her insane so she becomes a little bit of a Mapleshade 2 but only more vicious (cause she’s had the training). Kinda like an Anakin Skywalker thing too. (You know, so obsessed with saving his love, he turns to the dark side and becomes Darth Vader ect)

Maybe it would be called Icewing’s Struggle? Or Icewing’s Turnto the dark side of the force?

This might not make sense, but to wrap up: I would love to see an Icewing novella, exploring her thoughts, emotions and motives while she trained in the dark forest.

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 2, 2018 at 2:33 am

ICEWING YASSSS!

--Cheetah

• Loudfern
        February 3, 2018 at 7:14 am

LEl

• Stormberry
      February 3, 2018 at 3:07 am

Ha ha! Star Wars up in here!

• February 4, 2018 at 12:21 pm

It’ll be interesting. And I think there’re too less books that mainly feature Riverclan in the series 😜.

As the storm...

• February 6, 2018 at 3:20 am

YES ICEWING!!
      YASSS MORE RIVERCLAN!!

I like the name Icewing’s Turn, or Icewing’s Faith (I dunno. For turning to the light side again? 😛)

Click my name!

• Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
        February 7, 2018 at 3:04 am

Maybe Icewing’s Path or Icewing’s Light?

Artist, writer, blogclanner

• Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
      February 7, 2018 at 3:03 am

YUUUSSS ICEWING 😀

Artist, writer, blogclanner

• February 7, 2018 at 8:22 pm

That would be amazing! Write a fanfic!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• February 9, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Heheh I might try 😛

#reylo

3. Snowstorm
    February 2, 2018 at 4:44 am

No blossomfall or briarlight. Briarlight would be a good one.

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 4, 2018 at 12:17 am

The thing about Briarlight would be good in theory, but Briarlight doesn’t really do anything so the SE wouldn’t be very interesting (but don’t get me wrong I love Briarlight)

--Cheetah

4. February 4, 2018 at 5:20 pm

eeek eeek need this SE out NOW XD

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 6, 2018 at 12:05 am

don’t we all

--Cheetah

5. Ashmist
    February 7, 2018 at 3:49 pm

Oh I’m curious for this!

6. February 8, 2018 at 12:17 pm

When will it come out 🤔?

As the storm...

7. February 9, 2018 at 8:06 pm

Crowfeather is cool, I guess. He’s not exactly my favorite character but he has some interesting development. An evil son and a mate that doesn’t love him, and he doesn’t love back. He’s haunted by his first love who died in the mountains, and has three kits from an affair many years ago. I read on warriors wiki that Kate likes the idea of Nightcloud and Breezepelt on the run as rogues, and Crowfeather having to go find them. I hope that happens. And that he is torn between his Clan and deputy duties and his mate and son. I think Nightcloud and Breezepelt will go to the remainder of the Kin. Like Sleekwhisker, Yarrowleaf, Spikefur and the others. And when Crowfeather comes to find them, they abandon him and they end their relationship once and for all. Maybe Breezepelt gets killed to? I would’ve loved that

I can’t wait for this book to come out yay!

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf) is not logged in
      February 9, 2018 at 10:27 pm

That sounds really interesting!! 😀 I love when you said, “and that he is torn between his Clan and deputy duties and his mate and son.” I really think that’ll happen. Good points!! 🙂

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 10, 2018 at 12:52 am

That sounds so amazing. And my hope is that Crowfeather finds a mate that he actually loves, she loves him back, and they can be together without any problems (Just my unrealistic wish)

--Cheetah

• Butterflyflower
      February 11, 2018 at 8:05 pm

(I’d rather his whole family come together as a whole than Crowfeather and Nightcoud ending their relationship and Breezepelt dying. Though I’d be okay if Crowfeather and Nightcoud don’t fall in love with each other because that wouldn’t make any sense. 😛 I just want them to get along and have family bonding time. But that might not happen either. 😛 Although either Nightcoud or Breezepelt dying would be okay and add more drama, but I would prefer it to be Nightcloud, unless Breezepelt becomes a better cat first, so he doesn’t go to the Dark Forest when he dies. I want him to have a redemption arc since we don’t see that very often in Warriors, and Breezepelt hasn’t died or been exiled yet… )

why did I type this whole thing in apprenthesies?

• Butterflyflower
        February 13, 2018 at 12:01 am

*Nightcloud
        How did I not put an ‘l’ in that at all? 😛

• Shadowfate
        February 14, 2018 at 5:03 pm

Nightcloud anc Crowfeather should break up. They should have broken up long ago. Their relationship is so toxic and unhealthy

• Stormberry
      February 13, 2018 at 1:48 am

Yes! Breezepelt die!

8. Pepe
    February 13, 2018 at 2:41 am

Ms. Cary?
    I have a question about Harestar… is he Onestar’s son? His description is similar enough to Heathertail’s that they could be siblings (and they were apprentices at the same time, and Heathertail is Onestar’s daughter with Whitetail…)
    Anyways, just curious… (plus I love the idea of Harespring being Onestar’s son…)

• Jaysnow
      February 13, 2018 at 10:06 pm

Interesting theory. I’ve had this one myself. But Kate might not know.

Anyway, can someone move this to the discussions pages tab, since this is a discussion page? It’ll get mixed up with the spoiler page when we get a cover and blurb.

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 16, 2018 at 3:17 pm

That would be cool…. As we all found out in Shattered Sky, Onestar’s a player.

--Cheetah

• Blazingspine
      February 17, 2018 at 10:11 pm

Nope, Heathertail is not confirmed to be Onestars daughter. Just because he slept with Whitetail does not mean they are defintely mates. It may not have worked out. There is not enough evidence to prove Heathertail is Onestars kin. All the wikis removed it. Only Darktail is confirmed to be Onestar’s kin

The Legend

Sundance
        February 17, 2018 at 10:24 pm

What made them originally decide to add that Whitetail was his mate and Heathertail was his daughter? Did one of the Erin’s say something, or was it eluded to in the books?

9. Jaysnow
    February 17, 2018 at 1:07 am

Can we get a spoiler page? Blurb is out and I don’t want to spoil anyone…

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 17, 2018 at 6:10 am

Our plan for this page is for the discussion to change into a spoiler page. To avoid making new and potentially redundant pages (as we’ve done in the past, *cough*Tigerheart’sShadow*coughcough*), discussion pages for upcoming books or SE’s will eventually turn into a spoiler page ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
      February 17, 2018 at 3:37 pm

The blurb is out???

--Cheetah

• Jaysnow
        February 17, 2018 at 10:14 pm

Yeah, blurb’s out. It’s on the wiki. It looks interesting to me, although not exactly what I had been hoping for.

10. Blazingspine