838 Replies to “Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page”

1. Rosewing
    February 2, 2019 at 7:54 pm

Kate! What do you think Breezepelt’s siblings’ names were (if Nightcloud and Crowfeather ever named them) and what they looked like? I think of them as a black she-kit and gray tomkit.

Stop and smell the roses

• A Kate for All Seasons
      February 4, 2019 at 7:32 am

What a great question! I prefer names our readers come up with. Do you have any suggestions?

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• February 4, 2019 at 7:36 am

Ebonykit and Smokekit?

Tina is best Scamander.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          February 5, 2019 at 7:55 am

Oooh! Noice!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
            February 8, 2019 at 7:10 pm

Ooh me likey πŸ˜› Maybe Breezepelt could have named his daughter Smokehaze after his dead littermate? πŸ™‚

Faith it 'til you make it

• Tortoisebramble
        February 19, 2019 at 1:15 am

I’d think of them as maybe Duskkit and Moonkit… but Moon’s not a valid prefix, so maybe Cloudkit?

Bunnies are awesome.

• Cloudpaw the inactive
      March 6, 2019 at 2:52 am

i didn’t even know that breezepelt had siblings….. i am sad now

Inactivity=me

• Frostflower
      March 8, 2019 at 3:35 pm

Ha, I was about to ask this ^^ I also think Smokekit and Ebonykit sound great, though. I like the idea of Breezepelt naming his daughter Smokekit after his sibling.

2. February 14, 2019 at 6:58 pm

I’m kind of shipping Nightcloud and Pickle. What is wrong with me….. πŸ˜›

You can never laugh too much

3. Roxy
    March 3, 2019 at 3:21 am

crowfeather no longer loves leafpool?

• Cloudpaw the inactive
      March 6, 2019 at 2:53 am

he does, but they had to be separated because of the whole they’re-from-different-clans thing, and the Leafpool-is-a-medicine-cat thing, or something like that idk πŸ˜›

Inactivity=me

4. Frostflower
    March 8, 2019 at 3:42 pm

Question – are Breezepelt’s siblings in StarClan? Are they toms, she-kits, or one of each?

• Rosewing
      March 10, 2019 at 6:11 pm

It’s never been said, so I guess it’s up to speculation. Though, it’s likely they are in StarClan.

Stop and smell the roses

5. Rosewing
    March 10, 2019 at 6:13 pm

So Kate, it’s apparently been confirmed that Heathertail is the daughter of Onestar and Whitetail. Do you think it’s possible that Kestrelflight and Harestar could be her brothers? It’s a pretty popular idea in the fandom!

Stop and smell the roses

• A Kate for All Seasons
      March 11, 2019 at 7:33 am

Ooh, I don’t know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• March 11, 2019 at 8:53 am

Personally, I see Heathertail as the only kit in their litter and Harespring and Kestrelflight’s parents being Owlwhisker and a loner. (And because I ship Heather x Hare)

uSE thY lIMBs tO uNMotIOn

6. mellowix
    April 28, 2019 at 10:23 am

This book always makes me curious about the dynamic between Breezepelt and his kits. (Maybe also Heathertail after they’re in a long-term relationship) Will we get to see it more detail at any point? As in Vision of Shadows, Breezepelt seemed to go back to some of his old habits, shouting hypocritical statments at Gatherings. Even attempting to prevent a pregnant Yarrowleaf and Sleekwhisker returning from exile and given a second chance. Why does Breezepelt believe he deserves forgiveness but not those two?

- Mellowix