Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page

Official cover art by Owen Richardson

This page will remain a discussion page until more details are announced 🙂 It’ll then become a spoiler page!

Edit (22/02/2018): This page has now become a spoiler page!

Similar Posts:

370 Replies to “Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page”

1. Storm-in-Rain
    April 7, 2018 at 3:08 am

Kate, will we get to see Nightcloud’s reaction to what Crowfeather did to Breezepelt at the end of The Last Hope? If so, will they still be mates?

• Duststorm
      April 10, 2018 at 5:52 pm

I’m not Kate, but I doubt that they would still be in a happily after ever mood after the whole CrowxLeaf episode.

The Ending of AVoS...

• Pebblemoon
      April 10, 2018 at 6:25 pm

Ohhhhh

𝓟𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷

2. Pebblemoon
    April 10, 2018 at 6:25 pm

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!:D

𝓟𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓸𝓷

• Aquaslide
      April 10, 2018 at 9:45 pm

I don’t remember that 😐. I’ll have to read it again.

3. Brightstorm (Bright Flash In Storm Cloud)
    April 11, 2018 at 2:28 pm

Despite taking place moons after when this book will be set, I feel like we got some foreshadowing for this book from River of Fire.

🌊🔥SPOILERS FOR RIVER OF FIRE AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK🔥🌊

I’m going to number these for no apparent reason:

1 – The way Crowfeather is respected by everyone at the Gatherings in River of Fire makes it feel like he’s cleared his name in a way from all the past controversy surrounding his mates and kits. Sure, he’s still the prickly Crowfeather we know, but he seems like he has less baggage in the Clans eyes now.

2 – All the references to the past love pentagon between Bramblestar, Squirrelflight, Crowfeather, Nightcloud, and Leafpool and Breezepelt’s involvement with the Dark Forest. Even Alderheart, who was born after all this drama was resolved, seems to know all about it, so obviously things are straightened out enough for everyone to feel comfortable talking about it.

3 – Nightcloud was shown to be a lot more calm and sympathetic than she’s been portrayed in the past, as though she’s finally feeling more secure in her personal life so she isn’t taking it out on everyone she has a conversation with. It reminds me of the first time we met her in The Sight where she tells Jayfeather to go back to the Daylight Gathering and she’d look after Breezepaw and Lionpaw after they got trapped underground. It’s a side of her we don’t see often.

Can't rain all the time.

• Aquaslide
      April 12, 2018 at 12:36 am

“SPOILERS FOR RIVER OF FIRE AHEAD READ AT YOUR OWN RISK”
      Me: “Don’t read it don’t read it don’t read it don’t read it don’t read it don’t read it…”

4. April 12, 2018 at 8:47 pm

I’d like to say I officially made a countdown timer for the release of this book…I’m a sad person…

Prez of Crowfeather Fan Club

5. StormRaven
    April 13, 2018 at 4:47 pm

I recently read River of fire and I was shocked how the Erins portrayed Jayfeather. It made him seem like an OOC emotionless jerk! I hope Crowfeather’s trial doesn’t do the same or I’ll throw my laptop out of the window and sit on the floor and cry.

;-;

I also hope that we get to see more of Crowfeather’s relationship with ALL his sons. Sometimes I feel as if Jayfeather and Lionblaze both act as if Bramblestar and Squirrelflight had nothing to do with their lives. It’s sad. If that’s what you call forgiveness, I’ll die laughing.

With that out of the way…

77 BOOKS SO FAR AND MORE COMING! INCLUDING ANOTHER ENTIRE SERIES THAT IS OBVIOUSLY FULL OF FORBIDDEN LOVE HENCE THE TITLE!!! WOOOOOO!!

IM SO HAPPY I COULD SCREAM FOR HOURS ON END!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6. April 14, 2018 at 10:42 pm

I found out that Crowfeather’s Trial takes place a bit after the end of OotS

7. Mistcreek
    April 15, 2018 at 8:30 am

I can’t wait for this book! We only have one book to date from the point of view on a modern WindClan cat, and none since the clans got to the lake if you don’t count the manga at the end of TR. So it should be really interesting to read the book, counting down the days already!!!!!!!
    How far after OoTS will the book take place? I’d like to see it after the flood but anything on Crowfeather and WindClan would be excellent!

8. Snowypaw (Snowystorm)
    April 15, 2018 at 1:00 pm

There is one thing I’m wondering about it is
    Hat is crowfeather on trial for?

• April 16, 2018 at 8:52 pm

I would think because after the battle with the DF, a lot of DF trainees were put on trial, like shown in Dovewing’s Silence. Since Breezepelt also trained in the Dark Forest, maybe something happens to Crowfeather because of it? I also remember Wavey mentioning a couple pages back that maybe Crowfeather’s “trial” would be more of an emotional one then a physical one.

Keep sm;)ing

9. Storm-in-Rain
    April 15, 2018 at 10:32 pm

I wonder if broken code is about AlderxVelvet, since it’s modern Clan times.

• April 15, 2018 at 10:55 pm

I like Alder X Velvet, but I hope not. 😛 We have enough medicine cat romance already.

Da best spooder of them all

• April 16, 2018 at 8:48 pm

Agreed 🙂

I ship AlderXNeedle. . . 😛

Keep sm;)ing

• Aquaslide
          April 17, 2018 at 1:35 am

Me too😃!

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
          April 17, 2018 at 1:17 pm

Me tooo!!!!! It makes me dislike Velvet bc she’s the exact OPPOSITE of Needletail 😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• April 17, 2018 at 9:26 pm

ikr!! Wow Alderheart, you have, erm, such an interesting taste in she-cats. . .

Keep sm;)ing

• 🌷Cheetah Tumbling into Spring Meadow... uh... Sparkishly (Cheetahpaw/spark)🌷
              April 18, 2018 at 2:58 am

😛

The sparkiest of cheetahs 🐆

• Willowpaw (Wistep)
          April 18, 2018 at 6:39 am

Me too! I thought they were a really good pair. 😛

• April 19, 2018 at 3:46 pm

Agreed 100%. It’s cute, but we have way too much forbidden romance. I don’t ship AlderXNeedle, but I like them seeing each other as brother and sister.

Join my new secret clan!

10. The Big Chill
    April 18, 2018 at 7:54 pm

Kate if you could please answer this, when Onestar apologized in SS about his mistakes, was it mainly directed to Firestar? Were his battles and disses against him and his burden with ThunderClan in general his mistakes apart from killing of ShadowClan? Did Onestar reconcile with Firestar in StarClan. Will we learn more about him in this book?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      April 19, 2018 at 6:18 am

I don’t know – I can only wait and see like you…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader