Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page

Official cover art by Owen Richardson

This page will remain a discussion page until more details are announced πŸ™‚ It’ll then become a spoiler page!

Edit (22/02/2018): This page has now become a spoiler page!

Similar Posts:

792 Replies to “Crowfeather’s Trial Spoiler Page”

1. Lilacpaw-frost
    October 3, 2018 at 10:07 pm

I had Crowfeather’s Trial preordered for like 7 months before it came out. πŸ˜›
    When it finally came out I sped through it like I do with any good book.
    Like any Warriors book, it was 100% worth the wait.

Live. Laugh. Love. Blog.

2. Wahpahh
    October 4, 2018 at 1:04 am

Wonderful read, especially when compared to the mess that has been AVOS.

• Fernlilly
      October 6, 2018 at 7:39 pm

I like AVOS overall, but Alderheart really annoys me haha

3. Squirrelbelly
    October 4, 2018 at 4:38 am

Crowfeather is now one of my favorite characters the way he matured is amazing I also loved the development between him and his mother because we never really got to see it before I would honestly LOVE to have more WindClan P.O.V becaause they seems to have more realistic problems within their own clan like disagreements, cats that don’t get along etc. whereas In thunderClan is really PC and everyone likes everyone kind of … you can tell Onestar and Crowfeather really REALLY butt heads a lot even before this book. It’s honestly more interesting to see the dynamic of cats that don’t get along/ stubborn leader.. than cats with special powers. No shade

4. Autumn Fawnspots
    October 4, 2018 at 7:32 pm

Honestly, the whole stoat thing in this book was a little messy, but I don’t care. It was so awesome to see Crowfeather finally make it up to Breezepelt and Nightcloud. I loved it.

Doggies?

5. Fernlilly
    October 6, 2018 at 7:37 pm

I really liked the book. Felt like it could’ve been a little better but overall, a great read!

6. Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    October 7, 2018 at 9:07 am

This book was really good. I always liked Crowfeather and I am really happy that he started becoming a better father for Breezepelt, and that he came to an understanding with Lionblaze and Nightcloud. I honestly think that Windclan is underrated (I mean if you look at the allegiances page there are almost the same amount of cats in the clan as in Shadowclan (and in Tigerheart’s shadow Shadowclan fell apart because of cat shortage!)) so I really liked reading a Windclan perspective for once.

7. October 7, 2018 at 5:33 pm

I saw this book in Barnes and Noble so I started it, but I wasn’t allowed to get it so I’m coming here for spoilers πŸ˜›

Mwahaha!

• Nine-Tailed Foxie
      October 11, 2018 at 7:44 am

Bad Spotty!! me too

~β€’ Soul of a Foxheart β€’~

• October 12, 2018 at 12:47 am

UPDATE: I got it from the library! πŸ˜€ I am now reading the book I didn’t know was necessary but now I know is 100%!

Mwahaha!

8. October 9, 2018 at 1:52 am

This page is taken over by noobs. No offense. πŸ˜›

9. Haunting Spotted Ghost Spirit
    October 17, 2018 at 7:45 pm

I love this book. ( Correction: I love Breezepelt πŸ˜› )

...Rosesong 2.0