Countdown to Cadvent 2017!

One of my favourite times of the BlogClan year is nearly here!

Cadvent is coming!

If you’re new to BlogClan and wondering what Cadvent is, it’s BlogClan’s Cat Advent Calendar. Every year we celebrate each day leading up to the Holidays with a new seasonal picture of a cat, each one suggested by a member of BlogClan. To browse previous Cadvent pictures, click here.

It’s time for me to start collecting your suggestions for fabulous holiday/snowy/seasonal cat pictures.

Please use the form below to send in your links.

This is our 8th Cadvent, so you’re going to have to google deep to find original pictures. I think a useful rule of thumb to remember is that any christmassy cat you find on the first 2 pages of a google search will probably have already been used in previous years.

I know that BlogClan are brilliant at originality, so I’m looking forward to some cat pictures I have never seen before.

And, if you have a picture of your own pet looking seasonal, or some holiday fan art, I’d love to add it to our Cadvent Calendar. Send it to me via email by clicking this link.

Similar Posts:

167 Replies to “Countdown to Cadvent 2017!”

1. Wreath of Frost-Covered Flowers on Christmas Day (Peto)
    December 8, 2017 at 11:19 pm

I’ll have to see, but am I allowed to send in a short “comic” thingy for Cadvent? 😛 I got this wonderful idea about a comic for my BlogClan cadvent photo, but I just wanted to clarify. I will have to push myself this year! 😉

• Christmas Cake
      December 10, 2017 at 1:08 pm

That would be awesome 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Wreath of Frost-Covered Flowers on Christmas Day (Peto)
        December 10, 2017 at 5:19 pm

Great! 😀

2. Crookedjaw II who is singing festive songs
    December 10, 2017 at 5:26 pm

hey did you get my cadvent pic?

3. Crookedjaw II who is singing festive songs
    December 10, 2017 at 5:27 pm

it was the one with crookedstar with a santa hat on.

4. Blue Isn't Signed in Oops :P
    December 12, 2017 at 4:12 am

Ah just sent in a picture of the cutest dog to ever exist on this Earth! 😀

5. December 18, 2017 at 9:15 pm

I submitted an image of my cat, Squirtle, earlier in the week. Unfortunately, we had to put him down earlier today. 🙁 I was wondering if he shouldn’t be in Cadvent, since he’s passed, or if it’s still okay for him to be in one of the posts? I just wanted to check to see if his passing affects the submission. Thanks. <3

insert siggie here

Sundance
      December 18, 2017 at 9:35 pm

I’m so sorry Squirtle passed away today. That is heartbreaking! 🙁 I’m glad he was able to bring you happy memories, though, and I hope he rests peacefully in StarClan. ❤
      Yes, he will definitely still be featured in Cadvent! We can’t wait to share with everyone his adorableness! 😀

Icy Claws (Iceflower)
      December 18, 2017 at 9:45 pm

I’m so sorry to hear that, Fallen. 🙁 ❤ I’m sure Squirtle lived a good, long life with you by his side. I hope you have many happy memories of him. ❤ I’m sure he’ll have a spot in Cadvent – He deserves it. 🙂

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Blue Isn't Signed in Oops :P
      December 18, 2017 at 10:56 pm

Whispers to self: “Don’t cry… You’re about to go to dance… This would never make sense to anyone…”

Oh Fallen. *Hugs and refuses to let go* That is terrible!! I’m so sorry, if I lost Danny I would be depressed for weeks! I’m so sorry <3 <3 If you ever need to talk, I'm here.

• December 19, 2017 at 1:08 am

Oh no Fallen, I’m so sorry! Life is precious because it ends. Cherish your memories of him.

I’m not Kate, but I think it’s up to you and what you feel comfortable with <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

6. December 18, 2017 at 10:48 pm

Hey, Kate, did you get my picture for Cadvent? Sorry if it was really late 😀

just say fear of long words 😛

7. Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
    December 21, 2017 at 1:54 pm

I’m sorry, I can’t send emails at the moment with the amount of storage taken up here. Could I just post the picture of my cat here?

8. Farwater
    December 27, 2017 at 5:13 am

Kate! I actually gave my real life cat a warrior name! Her name is Farwater (my blog name) and she is a light gray cat with dark gray stripes and gray-blue eyes. She’s super cute!

• Christmas Cake
      December 30, 2017 at 8:17 am

She sound wonderful and Farwater is such an imaginative name!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader