Countdown to Cadvent 2017!

One of my favourite times of the BlogClan year is nearly here!

Cadvent is coming!

If you’re new to BlogClan and wondering what Cadvent is, it’s BlogClan’s Cat Advent Calendar. Every year we celebrate each day leading up to the Holidays with a new seasonal picture of a cat, each one suggested by a member of BlogClan. To browse previous Cadvent pictures, click here.

It’s time for me to start collecting your suggestions for fabulous holiday/snowy/seasonal cat pictures.

Please use the form below to send in your links.

This is our 8th Cadvent, so you’re going to have to google deep to find original pictures. I think a useful rule of thumb to remember is that any christmassy cat you find on the first 2 pages of a google search will probably have already been used in previous years.

I know that BlogClan are brilliant at originality, so I’m looking forward to some cat pictures I have never seen before.

And, if you have a picture of your own pet looking seasonal, or some holiday fan art, I’d love to add it to our Cadvent Calendar. Send it to me via email by clicking this link.

Similar Posts:

91 Replies to “Countdown to Cadvent 2017!”

1. Blue Turkey
    November 14, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Are we able to use pictures of dogs?

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Kate
      November 14, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Definitely, if he’s your own dog! I might let one or two pics of non-cat animals slip through (including dogs) IF the picture is seasonal enough, but mostly it’s catscatscats!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Blue Turkey
        November 14, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Okay! Thanks! 😀

ReginaXRobin Forever

2. The Legend of Sleepy Wollow (JK I’m Wistep not Wollow)
    November 14, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Cool! Can’t wait!

3. Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
    Icy/Iceflower [Insert Icy's Thanksgiving Name Here]
    November 14, 2017 at 4:42 pm

Hurray, Cadvent! 😀 It’s easily my favourite time of year here on BlogClan! You’ll have Scarlett and Sheldon pictures, no doubt about it. 😉 I’ve had my pictures bookmarked for weeks! 😛

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Breeze that Hovers over Hot Pumpkin Pie(Breezey)
      November 14, 2017 at 4:44 pm

Yipperdoodles for Cadvent! 😀 I can’t wait to send in some pictures and see ones that others have sent in! I may be able to add in pictures of my guinea pigs and fish too! 😛

4. Juniperpool
    November 14, 2017 at 4:45 pm

I’ll probably draw something, but beware, my art sucksss

5. November 14, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Last year I was too shy to send anything, but this year I definitely will! 😀 Maybe even draw a nice little pic featuring some seasonal Blogclanners, who knows 😉

Tarvitsen hyvän nimmarin

6. Shivy
    November 14, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Oooh yay!!!!!! 😀 I might send in some pictures of some festive dogs and guinea pigs 😉

7. November 14, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Cadvent already?! Wow, time flies! I’m so excited! I can’t wait to send in some festive pictures! And maybe art too! 😉

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

8. Owlpaw
    November 14, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Cool

9. Iris that eats lots of mashed potatoes (Irispaw, Irismist)
    November 14, 2017 at 9:42 pm

Can we submit gifs (I think that’s what they are called, the moving picture thingies) too? 🙂

50% Human, 100% Warriorcat