A Month’s Round Up In Cats: You’d Better Prepurr Yourself

November’s edition of Round Up is here!

November is finally over, and I hope it was wonderful for all of you!

First up, because November means that autumn is coming to a close, we have this little fella, playing in the leaves.

Next we have a cat enjoying a Thanksgiving feast (happy belated Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it):

And well, since I’m running out of creative autumn-y ideas, I have another Thanksgiving cat for you. (This post is more Thanksgiving-y than anything, my apologies).

(I’m not sure how much that cat enjoys the turkey costume, but he definitely looks adorable! 😀 )

And lastly, to end this edition of Round Up, I have a video for you all. Thanks for finding it for me, Winter!

That’s it for this month! I’ll see you at the end of the month for the next edition, but until then, enjoy December!

Similar Posts:

29 Replies to “A Month’s Round Up In Cats: You’d Better Prepurr Yourself”

1. A Snowy Owl Ornament On A Tiny Christmas Tree (Owlfeather)
    December 5, 2017 at 4:26 am

HOW CAN ANYTHING BE THAT CUTE?!?!?!?!?!?!??! love it!

Owly 1.0

• August 1, 2018 at 3:06 am

OMSC IT’S ME 😮
      Here I am, minding my own business, when I see me, little innocent me, all the way back in 2017 when I was… *calculates* the same age as I am now 😛 well that ruined the mood. 😛
      I bet literally no one will see this, except a mod 😛 HI MOD! You really should mod this! You don’t have to comment though, no one will see it in this no-mans-land *ECHo Echo echo*
      IS ANYONE OUT THERE?!?! *ECHo Echo echo*
      Why am I doing this? 😛

Owly 1.0

Sundance
        August 1, 2018 at 5:09 am

AHahahahahaha 😂 Hiya Owly!!!

Rain 2.0

• August 2, 2018 at 4:23 am

I can’t believe I remembered to come back here! 😮
          Hiya Sunny!!! 😛 We could have a conversation and no one would know, in this desolate place of inactiveness 😛

Owly 1.0

2. Santa's Brownie Tray (Browniewitch)
    December 9, 2017 at 7:48 pm

This is awesome!!! 😀

It feels good to back. 🙂

3. December 14, 2017 at 7:00 pm

Sooo fweaking cuuuute!!!! Merry christmas everyone!

Christmas. That’s my siggie.

4. Hedgehogshine (Formerly Stormheart)
    December 28, 2017 at 7:37 pm

A bit late, but the turkey-cat is definitely my favourite!

5. January 27, 2018 at 1:46 pm

Is there going to be another round of the caption game? It was really fun 😀

Be you, everyone else is taken

6. July 1, 2018 at 10:31 am

The pilo
    of tryomf 🙂

cuz i has a pillo i guse

7. October 13, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Wow, there is no one here. This is the page to go to for inactivity.

Stars can't shine without darkness