Will Alderheart be the next SkyClan’s Medicine Cat? by Raincloud

Raincloud takes some time to wonder abut Alderheart’s future. Spoilers for AVOS! You have been warned…

Art by ClimbToTheStars

Hi. Raincloud here. This is my first article and I have a theory.

*Warning, some spoilers ahead*

First of all, I believe Alderheart will be SkyClan’s next Medicine Cat. you must be wondering, why do I think this. Well first, I looked at the blood. If you look at the tom’s relatives, you would be surprised. The first one’s obvious. Bramblestar is Tigerstar’s son. Tigerstar, the original, is said to look like his kin, Gorseclaw, who is Cloudstar’s son. A SkyClan cat, and the old leader. Second, Spottedpelt, Gorseclaw’s sister, is also related to Alderheart. Squirrelflight’s mother, Sandstorm, is Spottedpelt’s kin. Spottedleaf, ThunderClan’s old Medicine Cat, is Sandstorm’s aunt. Spottedpelt and Spottedleaf are kin. Alderheart has a lot of SkyClan in him. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. Not to mention that SquirrelFlight was told she was barren until SkyClan had to be found.

Second, I believe StarClan had Alderheart become Medicine Cat even though there are already two full time medicine cats. Since Echosong’s death, Alderheart had a lot of dreams connected to SkyClan, eventually having SkyClan come back accidentally by Twigpaw. And StarClan sent Alderheart, as an apprentice, to find SkyClan, even though he was an inexperience, nervous, jumpy cat who doubted himself a lot during the and after the trip. Since there are three medicine cats in ThunderClan, one MUST become the new SkyClan Medicine Cat. Might as well be Alderheart.

Lastly, he has a prophecy and the kits. remember the prophecy What remains when the fire has burned out?” I believe that means that Alderheart will probably be the next Medicine Cat of SkyClan. Also remember, he found Hawkwing’s kits. Twigpaw and Violetpaw are SkyClan born and it just so happens that Alderheart and Needletail suddenly found the kits randomly after getting lost and separated from the journeying patrol.

I believe I am on to something, and I know something like that will happen. I truly believe Alderheart will be the next SkyClan Medicine Cat. There are too many coincidences that have lead up to this. What do you guys think? Do you think it might happen?

Similar Posts:

11 Replies to “Will Alderheart be the next SkyClan’s Medicine Cat? by Raincloud”

1. Firepelt of Thunderclan
    December 4, 2017 at 12:38 am

yeah, totally!

2. December 4, 2017 at 12:41 am

Good article! I agree!

January 16 is a special day...

3. Sky
    December 4, 2017 at 12:45 am

Well, blood doesn’t really matter….

Anyways, since this was probably submitted before DN was released, I’ll just go on to say that SkyClan now has three medicine cats, one of which was formerly ShadowClan’s.

Easter pranks!

4. Anonymous
    December 4, 2017 at 12:57 am

It’s possible…

5. December 4, 2017 at 7:12 am

I hope he could be
    But doesn’t SkyClan already have med-cats? Or am I mistaken or something

Sorzi (爱猫者)
    Not coincidence

• AuraHunter
      December 4, 2017 at 7:10 pm

This post was most likely submitted before Darkest Night, so the author couldn’t know about it, but currently SkyClan has Frecklewish, Fidgetpaw and Puddleshine as their med cats.

6. Moonpaw who is also Moonbreeze and isn’t logged in
    December 5, 2017 at 2:11 am

This was very good, Raincloud! Some of the reasons are totally valid and understandable, I loved it! But after DN, we learned that SkyClan does have medicine cats.

7. A Snowy Owl Ornament On A Tiny Christmas Tree (Owlfeather)
    December 5, 2017 at 4:21 am

Great article! I agree, but we’ll have to find out in the next book!

8. Wrenfeather
    January 15, 2018 at 5:50 pm

I think you might be right but there are some things that make me think no. First,SkyClan already has a medicine cat. Also,Alderheart said in The Apprentice’s Quest that he would never leave his family. Though I understand your reasoning so like I said it might happen.

9. Wrenfeather
    January 15, 2018 at 5:52 pm

I think you might be right but there are some things that make me think no. First,SkyClan already has a medicine cat. Also,Alderheart said in The Apprentice’s Quest that he would never leave his family. Though I understand your reasoning.

• February 10, 2018 at 1:15 am

I totally think thats correct.His name kind of sounds like skyclan

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?