Post navigation

43 Replies to “alderheart_by_climbtothestars-db68qk5”

1. Asster That Lies In January Sun (Asterpaw)
    January 8, 2018 at 2:07 am

Am I able to run for Meddy Apprentice? I alredy submitted as Anastasiafire (See above)

• Aster That Lies In January Sun (Asterpaw)
      January 8, 2018 at 2:09 am

Aaah! *Aster

2. January 8, 2018 at 9:46 pm

KITTYPETCLAN – Updated
    Leader: Eeveestar – brown tabby she-cat with a cream belly, and glowing amber eyes (Otterfrost)

Deputy: Candidates: Eeveeshine, Zoe____, Nutmegfrost

Medicine Cat: Candidates: Chockyfur, Fuzzywing, Zoe___
    MCA: Medicine Cat will choose

Warriors:
    Fuzzywing – black and white she-cat with amber eyes (Silverleaf)
    Chockyfur – a bi colour she cat with amber eyes (Loudfern)
    Eeveeshine – pale brown she-cat with fluffy white neck fur, a bushy white tipped tail, and violet eyes (Moonbreeze)
    Lunasong – dark smoky-gray she-cat with white paws and dark blue eyes
    Smudgestripe – dark gray tabby with a lighter gray belly and blue eyes (Fireleap)
    Anastasiafire – grey tabby she-cat with tortoiseshell patches, green eyes and a cream and black spotted belly (Asterheart)
    Nutmegfrost – tortoiseshell she-cat with a cream paw and tail-tip and amber eyes (Jasminebreeze)
    Zoe____ – dark reddish brown she-cat with a stripe of dark brown fur running down spine, a white muzzle and chest fur, large ears and dark colored paws, a thick bushy tail, and forest green eyes (Foxtail)
    Chloeheart – fursona needed (Bluefire)

Apprentices:
    Olliepaw – fursona needed (Owlfeather)

Queens:
    Buzzwing – yellow-and-black tabby she-cat with honey-coloured eyes (Beckoning Paw)

Elders: TWO SPOTS OPEN

I’m changing my mind: We are going to have an election! I’m going to have such a hard time choosing! We have 2 polls, and vote for the kittypet you want for medicine cat and deputy! You can vote for yourself! 🙂

• January 8, 2018 at 11:41 pm

P.S. Can anyone offer to be Olliepaw’s mentor? 🙂

Or I can be their mentor 🙂

• Bluefire
      January 12, 2018 at 11:19 pm

Chloeheart is a calico she-cat with green eyes and a scar on her underbelly running from her neck to her tail.

3. "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
    January 15, 2018 at 6:58 am

I am open to more suggestions for my warrior name (it starts with Zoe)! 😛🙂

• Bluefire
      January 20, 2018 at 2:25 am

Zoeheart
      Zoefox
      Zoebright
      Zoewish
      idk Zoe is cool though =)

4. Sunnydream
    January 15, 2018 at 8:26 pm

Can I run for warrior?
    Bananaleaf
    (Banana is my cousin’s cat)
    White she cat with black blotches and brown eyes