Post navigation

132 Replies to “alderheart_by_climbtothestars-db68qk5”

1. February 16, 2018 at 2:10 am

Chapter One:

Heikkistar padded out the door as his housefolk, Riley, opened the door for him. “Bye Heikki!” Riley exclaimed.

Soon, he made his way over to the KittypetClan camp. It wasn’t much, just a small clearing, but it was good enough. He looked around camp, looking for the members. He sighed – the members were supposed to be here as early as possible. He pawed at his light blue collar with blue polka dots.

“Heikkistar!” A voice exclaimed. He jerked his head to see a calico she-cat running towards him. “Am I late?”

The gray tabby tom shook his head. “No, actually you are first, Chloeheart.”

Chloeheart let out a relieved sigh of relief. “Thank goodness! I slept in a bit – and Jazzie wouldn’t wake me up!”

Heikkistar let out a purr of amusement. His eyes strayed over to two figures coming towards them. “It looks like Zoepaw and Fuzzywing is coming right now.”

The two cats raced over to the other cats. “What should we do today?” Zoepaw asked.

“Well, you can collect herbs,” Heikkistar decided.

Fuzzywing purred. “Sounds good to me!”

A yowl pierced the air, making the four cats jump. A white she-cat was limping towards them. “My leg,” she hissed, “got cut when I was jumping over the fence! Fuzzywing, Zoepaw; could you help me?”

Zoepaw grinned. “Of course, Bananaleaf! That’s what we are for!”

Heikkistar nodded, satisfied. “We just need Eeveeshine and Bubblepaw.”

“We are right here,” a voice mewed. Heikkistar turned around to look at a pale brown she-cat. Next to her was a gray and white she-cat.

Chloeheart’s eyes lit up. “My apprentice is here!”

Bubblepaw purred. “Anna kept me in for a while -sorry about that.”

“It’s alright,” Heikkistar exclaimed. “We can start with the patrols. Zoepaw and Bananaleaf – you stay in camp.”

Zoepaw nodded, while Bananaleaf grimaced because of the pain.

“Chloeheart, Bubblepaw and I will go hunting,” Eeveeshine announced.

“I will stay in camp to build dens, and Fuzzywing will gather herbs,” Heikkistar decided. “Alright, does everyone know what to do?”

All the cats nodded. “Yes, Heikkistar.”

Heikkistar purred. This was a real clan – sort of. “Good.”

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
    QUESTIONS

Heikkistar (Otterfrost)
    How do you feel about your clan?

Bananaleaf (Sunnydream)
    How do you feel that you hurt yourself? What are your thoughts?

Zoepaw (Foxtail)
    What herbs do you use to help heal Bananaleaf?

Fuzzywing (Silverleaf)
    What herbs did you gather to help the clan? Do you think Zoepaw be good at helping Bananaleaf?

Eeveeshine (Moonbreeze)
    You go to the forest first to hunt. What do you catch? Did you miss any catches? Are you proud of your catches?

Chloeheart (Bluefire)
    You teach Bubblepaw some moves. What do you teach her first? Are you going hard on her?

Bubblepaw (Robinpaw)
    Are you struggling with what Chloeheart is teaching you?

Answer these questions! ๐Ÿ˜€

Heikkistar: I am proud of this clan. I’ve seen all the clans ways, and I think that we are very close. My deputy, Eeveeshine, is doing great and my medicine cats are healing the clan very well.

And if you aren’t in this yet…

BlogClan Name:
    KittypetClan Name:
    Kittypet Name:
    Housefolkโ€™s Name:
    What Does Your Collar Look Like:
    Personality:
    Other:

• February 16, 2018 at 10:06 pm

Question- How do you feel that you hurt yourself? What are your thoughts?
      Answer- Ashamed. I’ve leaped over that fence enough times to do it correctly Idk๐Ÿ˜›
      I’d be prouder walking into camp with a gash made by a dog or rouge!

Sent behind a cup of ice cream

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 18, 2018 at 12:42 am

BlogClan name – Wrenkit
      KittypetClan name – Drizzlepine/Drizzlepaw/Drizzlekit(can I start as a kit and then become an apprentice, and then a warrior?)
      Kittypet name – Drizzle
      Housefolk’s name –
      Adult Male – Brady
      Adult Female – Isabel
      Young female – Ava
      What does your collar look like – a blue collar with red hearts and flat yellow things dangling from the collar
      Personality – kind,smart,and enthusiastic cat that gets distracted easily and also gets annoyed easily
      Other – wants to be medecine cat and spends spare time helping Fuzzywing and Zoepaw or looking at clouds,watching birds,mice,or other animals but doesn’t try to catch them. A very bad hunter.

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
        February 18, 2018 at 12:46 am

Oh and fursona just in case

Drizzlepine/Drizzlepaw/Drizzlekit – a gray she-cat with black stripes that look like rain,a silver muzzle that has a hint of red,and ice-blue eyes(I wanted to change my fursona here)

• February 18, 2018 at 9:04 pm

Alright! Would how many moons would you like to be at the start? Would you like to be like about 6 moons old?

• February 19, 2018 at 10:46 pm

4 and a half moons please

I forgot to mention Ava is 11 and her younger brother,Aaron,is 4 years old

You know what,I’ll just re-do it

BlogClan name – Wrenkit

KittypetClan name – Drizzlekit/Drizzlepaw/Drizzlepine

Kittypet name – Drizzle or Drizzet

Housefolks’ name –
          Brady(dad)
          Isabel(mom)
          Ava(11)
          Aaron(4)

What does your collar look like – a blue yellow collar with red swirls(itValentine’s Day anymore)and flat yellow things dangling from the collar with address on the biggest one

Other – see above

• February 19, 2018 at 11:02 pm

*does the math to see how old she would actually be*

Yep,in real life,that would be my real age
            Let me walk you through the steps

1.I’m in 4 grade and the highest grade before middle school is 5 grade
            2.we are about halfway through the school year
            3.see how much time would be before middle school which is 1 and 1/2
            4.subtract 1 and 1/2 from 6 and get 4 and 1/2
            5.KNOW THAT YOU FINISHED AND DON’T DO ANYTHING ELSE TO THE MATH

• February 19, 2018 at 10:53 pm

4 and a half moons please(yes I’m very young to be leaving the house every day so a Clanmate comes to my house and takes me to the camp)

I forgot to mention Ava is 11 and her younger brother,Aaron,is 4 years old

You know what,I’ll just re-do it

BlogClan name – Wrenkit

KittypetClan name – Drizzlekit/Drizzlepaw/Drizzlepine

Kittypet name – Drizzle or Drizzet

Housefolks’ name –
          Brady(dad)
          Isabel(mom)
          Ava(11)
          Aaron(4)

Other – see above

• Bluefire of StormClan
      February 18, 2018 at 2:02 am

Chloeheart:
      I teach Bubblepaw how to attack a badger. I haven’t trained an apprentice before, but I’m doing my best not to be mean.

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf) is not logged in
      February 18, 2018 at 7:53 pm

Question – I gather horsetail, marigold, comfrey, and watermint just to start off. I think Zoepaw will be good at helping Bananaleaf, but she still needs a little guidance ๐Ÿ˜‰ . Still, she can manage these kind of cuts alone ๐Ÿ™‚

• February 19, 2018 at 8:56 pm

Ah yes, I caught a mouse and a vole. I was unable to catch a fleeing squirrel as it escaped up a tree, but am quite proud of the prey I did catch ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Now I sound like a deputy XD

Join my new secret clan!

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
      February 26, 2018 at 11:20 pm

BlogClan Name: Irismist
      KittypetClan Name: Trisblaze
      Kittypet Name: Tris
      Housefolkโ€™s Name: Natalie and Andrew are parents, Caleb is their son (Silv do you notice a pattern ๐Ÿ˜› )
      What Does Your Collar Look Like: hmm…. I’d say purple or green but I want to keep up with the whole divergent/tris theme so red ๐Ÿ˜€ (lol technically if Iwanted to be like Tris for real it would have to be black or grey but red is close enough ๐Ÿ˜› )
      Personality: Kind, Feirce when friends or self threatened, good fighter, stubborn, positive, friendly, smart, intelligent, ect. (I think you know me well enough already ๐Ÿ˜› )
      Other: Why’s your name Heikkistar? ๐Ÿ˜›

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Luckie Fox
        February 27, 2018 at 9:55 pm

Question: I would use cobwebs and marigold (stops bleeding, infection and helps joints). If the leg was bitten or has a wound on it, then burdock root if she was bitten by a rat, dock for any scratches, and then goldenrod if there is a wound. Then I would use poppy seeds to help her sleep. ๐Ÿ™‚ But I need to know what happened first before I start treating her.
        *glances at Fuzzywing/Silv*
        Is that right? ๐Ÿ˜›

RoF came out on my birthday ๐ŸŽ‰

• Otterpaw
        February 28, 2018 at 12:11 am

I changed it. ๐Ÿ˜› Heikki is the name of my cousinโ€™s cat, and Eevee is the name of their other. It used to be Eeveestar, but then I changed it to Heikkistar

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
          March 3, 2018 at 12:42 am

Oh, that makes sense ๐Ÿ™‚
          I thought it was because you like Haiku or something ๐Ÿ˜›

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

• March 3, 2018 at 1:11 am

Wow Iris. . . ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep sm;)ing

• March 5, 2018 at 1:59 am

BlogClan Name: Cheetahpaw(spark)
      KittypetClan Name: Oreodrizzle
      Kittypet Name: Oreo
      Housefolkโ€™s Name: Sarah
      What Does Your Collar Look Like: Dark purple
      Personality: cheerful, bubbly, energetic, adventurous
      Other: a small black and white she-cat with yellow eyes

The sparkiest of cheetahs ๐Ÿ†

2. *insert amazing Iris related name here* (Irismist/Irispaw)
    February 18, 2018 at 11:14 pm

Wait, have I joined this clan yet? ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ™‚

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

• February 19, 2018 at 7:44 pm

Yep, as Trisblaze ๐Ÿ™‚

• *Insert amazing Iris related name here* (Irismist/Irispaw)
        February 20, 2018 at 11:39 pm

Awesome! Also, not to be annoying or anything, but do you still have the link to my secret page? I’m trying to start up a roleplay and it’s no fun without you ๐Ÿ˜› (you are much better at rolepalys than me) ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

• February 21, 2018 at 8:42 pm

Hm… yes I do! I’ll start roleplaying there ๐Ÿ™‚

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
            February 26, 2018 at 11:21 pm

Can I post the link for my page on here? (I’ll post the link for this page on my page ๐Ÿ™‚ )

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

• otterkit
              February 27, 2018 at 12:32 am

Sure! ๐Ÿ˜€

• Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
                February 27, 2018 at 1:01 am

Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
                P.S.You forgot to change your kit name back ๐Ÿ˜› ^^ (or are we supposed to keep them kit names everywhere?) ๐Ÿ˜€

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Otterpaw
                  February 27, 2018 at 2:10 am

Whoops! ๐Ÿ˜… (COVER BLOWN)

3. February 23, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Bubblepaw:
    I am struggeling a bit, as ive never really fought before, but im getting the hang of it
    Beware badgers!

• Otterpaw/frost (Ottie) isnโ€™t logged in
      February 24, 2018 at 1:02 pm

In the future, please reply to my comment ^^

4. Iris that blooms on a misty morning in a patch of clovers (Irismist)
    February 27, 2018 at 1:04 am

Hiya members of KittypetCLan!! I’m posting the link to my roleplay page, Camp Whispering Pines! ๐Ÿ˜€ It’s basically a roleplay for a blogclan summer camp ๐Ÿ˜€ Enjoy (P.S. Thanks again Ottie for letting me post this here ๐Ÿ˜€ ) http://blogclan.katecary.co.uk/2017/10/19/a-rant-about-blossomfall-by-ebonypaw/blossomfall_by_maracat0901-d85ima6/

mwahehe ๐Ÿ˜‰

5. March 8, 2018 at 2:47 pm

Sorry for the wait!!! I’ll try to get the next part and my game out today!

6. April 6, 2018 at 9:39 pm