Post navigation

133 Replies to “alderheart_by_climbtothestars-db68qk5”

1. December 30, 2017 at 10:01 pm

CLAIMED FOR KITTYPETCLAN!!! You have the prefix of a kittypet, then you slap a suffix at the end!

I am Eeveestar (my cousin’s cat!)

KittypetClan

Deputy: I will choose

Medicine Cat: I will also choose
    MCA: Medicine Cat will choose

Warriors: ALWAYS OPEN

Apprentices: ALWAYS OPEN

Queens: TWO SPOTS OPEN

Elders: TWO SPOTS OPEN

To become a senior warrior, you have to have 4 people sponsor you, and I have to approve you. You can run for both deputy and medicine cat! I will be choosing! 😀

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
      December 30, 2017 at 10:28 pm

I’m running for deputy!! I shall be hmmm. . . Fuzzywing!! (My neighbors had a kitten named Fuzzy, and he was so cute 😀 )

Keep sm;)ing

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
        December 31, 2017 at 12:39 am

Oh, and fursona is a black and white she-cat with amber eyes 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• Loud Fireworks on New Years Eve(Loudfern)
      December 31, 2017 at 12:35 am

I will run for med cat. ^^ (this is cool, it’s kinda like how the actually BlogClan system works)

And I’m Chockyfur (my 10 year old fluff ball) a bi colour she cat with amber eyes

If we are running do we have to put reasons why we would make great med cat/dep ?

• December 31, 2017 at 2:58 am

Sure! I really don’t mind, I choose 🙂

• Loudfern
          January 2, 2018 at 1:31 am

Well I may as well since I’m here 😛

#reylo

• December 31, 2017 at 7:22 pm

I shall run for deputy as Eeveeshine. My friend has a cat name Eve who was originally called Eevee. I am a pale brown she-cat with fluffy white neck fur, a bushy white tipped tail, and violet eyes.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• January 1, 2018 at 9:18 pm

Could I join as a queen, please? Buzzwing – yellow-and-black tabby She-cat with honey-coloured eyes

• Aster That Lies In January Sun (Asterpaw/heart)
      January 4, 2018 at 10:25 pm

Anastasiafire, a warrior! Anastasia is the name of my cat. A grey tabby she-cat with tortoiseshell patches, green eyes and a cream and black spotted belly 😀

• Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
      January 5, 2018 at 4:34 am

I shall run for deputy
      Nutmeg(my cat)frost – A tortoiseshell she-cat with a cream paw and tail-tip and amber eyes

• Spottedpaw/ Spottedstream/ Spotted Fish in Stream/ Spotted Stream
      January 14, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Can i be MCA? I’m Vestapaw/Vestaleaf! 😀 (my cat’s name is Vesta)

It's a wild mew!

2. January 1, 2018 at 10:53 pm

KITTYPETCLAN – Updated
    Leader: Eeveestar – brown tabby she-cat with a cream belly, and glowing amber eyes (Otterfrost)

Deputy: Candidates: Fuzzywing, Eeveeshine

Medicine Cat: Chockyfur
    MCA: Medicine Cat will choose

Warriors:
    Fuzzywing – black and white she-cat with amber eyes (Silverleaf)
    Chockyfur – a bi colour she cat with amber eyes (Loudfern)
    Eeveeshine – pale brown she-cat with fluffy white neck fur, a bushy white tipped tail, and violet eyes (Moonbreeze)

Apprentices: ALWAYS OPEN

Queens:
    Buzzwing – yellow-and-black tabby she-cat with honey-coloured eyes (Beckoning Paw)

Elders: TWO SPOTS OPEN

• January 5, 2018 at 1:46 am

Can I join as a warrior? 🙂

Lunasong-dark smoky-gray she-cat with white paws and dark blue eyes

Mischief managed!

3. Loudfern
    January 2, 2018 at 1:31 am

Reasons as to why I’m running for Medicine Cat ^^

I is responsible and organised
    I am active on BlogClan
    I love herbs making new friends

I don’t know 😛

#reylo

4. January 3, 2018 at 6:36 am

Reasons for me as deputy:
    I am very active on BlogClan, probably spending too much time here.
    I am responsible, somewhat usually organized, and love to help other people.
    I would love to be deputy to you Ottie, because we have a lot of fun together (maybe a bit to much) and I would support you.
    I have run many games and will run one here if anyone wants me to.
    Um… I was there when you had the idea for the clan? I dunno……. I’m trying.
    YOU ARE MY EEVEE TWIN!!!
    Nice reasoning Moon, nice reasoning.

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

5. January 3, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Wait I change my mind I want to run for MC 😛

Some reasons:
    I am active on the blog and wiki
    I’m responsible and (mostly) organized
    I know most of the herbs in Warriors (though that doesn’t really matter 😛 )
    I join chat whenever I can
    I participate in (some) games
    I am writing a fanfic and am helping with a collab

I guess that’s it?? 😛

Keep sm;)ing

• January 5, 2018 at 10:14 am

NUUUUUUUUU jk 😛 May the best cat win 😉

Let’s have a herb naming contest. You’re not allowed to look them up. I’m trusting you,

Let’s name a herb and then describe what they do,

Tansy, helps ease coughing (let’s call this: The Med Cat Games 😝 )

#reylo

• January 5, 2018 at 8:49 pm

Ok!! 😛

Coltsfoot, helps with shortness of breath.

Anyone who is running for MC, join us!! 😛 😀

Keep sm;)ing

• Dive Like A Fox Into This New Year
          January 6, 2018 at 2:46 pm

Let’s see…..

Cobwebs: stop bleeding
          Marigold: uh treats infections?
          Lavender: idk can hide the scent of death
          Feverfew: brings down fevers and I think lavender does too
          Coltsfoot: helps with shortness of breath
          Celandine: helps infected eyes or something
          Alder bark: helps tooth aches
          Raspberry leaves: I think they help bee stings or any stings
          Sorrel, chamomile, daisy and burnet are the traveling herbs right? They keep the cat from getting hungry for a long time and they give them strength
          Yarrow: makes cats sick and gets out poison and clears up stomach by making the cat throw up
          Honey: soothes throat
          Juniper berries: helps stomach aches I think

Um, yeah 😛

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• January 6, 2018 at 10:26 pm

Ummm . . . ahhh Foxie you took all the good ones! 😛
            Catmint (or catnip) – helps cure greencough
            Borage – helps bring down fever and helps queens in making milk

Keep sm;)ing

• January 6, 2018 at 10:38 pm

Woah, one herb at a time, my brain isn’t that complex 😛

Horsetail- stops infections 🙃

#reylo

• January 9, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Chervil- helps queens during kitting, and can also help with infection in wounds

Keep sm;)ing

• That One Foxie Camel Who Left Israel
                January 10, 2018 at 7:12 pm

Oh sorry, oops, lol ^^

Parsley – stops a queen’s milk I think…..?

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• January 11, 2018 at 7:04 am

Goldenrod, great for healing wounds and stopping infection

#reylo

• January 12, 2018 at 12:01 am

Bright-eye, can be used for coughs when mixed with lovrage (I believe that’s how you spell it 😛 )

Keep sm;)ing

• January 13, 2018 at 11:34 pm

Watermint, helps sore tummys (lol I don’t know how to put that formally)

#reylo

6. Bluefire
    January 5, 2018 at 12:21 am

Hey I’m joining!
    I’m Chloeheart (’cause I had a kittypet-born-warrior cat named Chloe)
    seriously though my cat has nine lives (had, I mean she’s not dead but we had to give her away)
    a dog went all Scourge VS Tigerstar on her (my grandmother’s dog coincidentally) and she liiiiiived!
    also she was always defending our territory from the neighborhood rogues =D there were a couple of cats out there and I started calling them all KittyClan =) I must’ve been in like third or fourth grade, time flies

7. Fire Crackling By Festive Tree (Fireleap)
    January 5, 2018 at 3:34 am

Could I join as a warrior please? I’d like my name to be Smudgestripe, in honor of my past cats Smudge and Smidge! I am a dark gray tabby with a lighter gray belly and blue eyes.

8. Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
    January 5, 2018 at 4:38 am

Reason I is running for deputy

I am very active on the blog, discord, and wiki
    I’ve been on the blog for almost a year (seveeennn dayyyyysss eeeeee)
    I have written and published multiple fanfictions
    I love the game page (valid reason, I know)
    I’m planning on running (no, walking) for senior warrior in eight or so days 😛 (shameless advertising don’t kill me I just want to be a person ™)

9. Dive Like A Fox Into This New Year
    January 5, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I’ll run for deputy and medicine cat, whichever is fine ^^

Emojistripe: dark reddish brown she-cat with a stripe of dark brown fur running down spine, a white muzzle and chest fur, large ears and dark colored paws, a thick bushy tail, and forest green eyes.

Reasons for choosing me as either deputy or MC:
    – I am VERY active on the Blog and have joined 6 secret Clans/pages including this one (like I’m practically supposed to be inactive at the moment but you can see how that’s working, lol)
    -I love to host games and am creative with them (GYC is pretty fun, am I right? 😉) and I’m usually on time for posting them (usually spot on cause I have an OCD for everything to be on time and perfect 😛)
    -I am very supportive, kind, helpful, loyal, patient, organized, and polite (and funny)
    -I like to talk to you guys 😛 (I’m very social) and make new friends
    -You are my friend as I am yours 🙂 (I hope)
    -I would be perfectly fine if you didn’t choose me for any of these
    -I give good advice
    -I think kittypets are underrated and need more love (*coughs* Daisy)
    -I think this Clan is awesome 😛😀
    -I know a lot about Warriors and many facts and know almost every name of every cat.
    -I know some herbs
    -I am a good security person and always make sure everyone’s safe and in their place
    -I make sure everyone else is fed before me
    -I advertise for some Secret Clans so that they’ll have more people
    -I love writing fanfics (my writing is good) and I give warrior names to almost every cat I see and lots of people too
    -I’ve written a big whoppin’ amount of two articles that have been published 😮😛😂 (I actually have many more but I’m “editing” them and adding on to them so…)
    -I love emojis 😁
    -I have no idea what some of these have to do with running as deputy/MC 😛

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• January 5, 2018 at 11:06 pm

If you’re running for MC you’ll have to compete in The Med Cat games😛 see previous comments

#reylo

• Dive Like A Fox Into This New Year
        January 6, 2018 at 10:30 am

Okay 😛 Sorry those comments weren’t there when I posted mine above so yeah.

Also I’m changing my name to Zoe(y) something after the fact that that would have been my name (it’s not, don’t worry). But idk what suffix I should put with it so…..help? 😛

Bright-eyed and bushy-tailed

• January 6, 2018 at 10:36 pm

Hmmmmmm Zoeflight, Zoepelt, Zoefeather, Zoebreeze, Zoefern, Zoefang….any others you can think of

#reylo

10. Feather of an Owl that floats over Skyclan camp (Owlfeather)
    January 5, 2018 at 6:12 pm

Hi! can I be an apprentice? my name’s Olliepaw (Oliver is my 7 year old bestthingever cat! 😛 )

=^..^=