Cadvent Day 6

Today is where time seems to speed up and Christmas starts feeling closer and closer. Have you started wrapping presents and writing cards?

It’s another special day on BlogClan because we have a BlogClan pet in our Cadvent pictures. Today we have Aspenpaw’s cat, Pierre (great name for a cat. I suspect a lot of cats are secretly French). So lovely! Thanks, Aspenpaw. ❤️ Pierrie Christmas indeed! 🤗

Here is a lovely Christmas cat pic found by Silversong. This kitty looks very happy to have a tree indoors. Thanks, Silversong!

Similar Posts:

25 Replies to “Cadvent Day 6”

1. December 6, 2017 at 9:10 am

Asp! Your cat is so cuuttteeee! 😍 Can I stealz? 😉 I love his name too! 😀 <3

I love the cat picture, Silv 😛 So kyoot! 😀<3

2. Jaysnow the Snowman
    December 6, 2017 at 9:18 am

Lovely pictures as always.

Gotta get through finals and stuff, then I can enjoy the holidays. Not that I’m not already!

3. December 6, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Awww<3

4. Christmas Iceshard
    December 6, 2017 at 2:20 pm

Awww I love your cat Aspenpaw! 😻

5. December 6, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Your kitty is very cute, Aspenpaw!

6. December 6, 2017 at 2:24 pm

Aw, he’s so cute! Is it too late to submit cadvent stuff? Cause I wanna submit my Coal baby

Sundance
      December 6, 2017 at 5:42 pm

No, it’s not too late! Submit away! 😀

7. Minnie
    December 6, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Oh nooooo! Imagine it is catvend for already 6 days and I’m not there.
    Shame on me, how could I forget it.

Pierre looks lovely and now I have to visit the last five cats too.

8. Winterwhisper who is running for Senior Warrior!
    December 6, 2017 at 2:50 pm

I love it

9. December 6, 2017 at 4:05 pm

Ack so cute!!! <3 😛

ReginaXRobin Forever

10. Icy Claws (Iceflower)
    Icy Claws (Iceflower)
    December 6, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I started wrapping my mother’s presents yesterday, and I have the paper cuts to prove it. 😛 No cards yet, but they’re inevitable. Only a matter of time.

Pierre is adorable, Asp! 🙂

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?