Cadvent Day 6

Today is where time seems to speed up and Christmas starts feeling closer and closer. Have you started wrapping presents and writing cards?

It’s another special day on BlogClan because we have a BlogClan pet in our Cadvent pictures. Today we have Aspenpaw’s cat, Pierre (great name for a cat. I suspect a lot of cats are secretly French). So lovely! Thanks, Aspenpaw. ❀️ Pierrie Christmas indeed! πŸ€—

Here is a lovely Christmas cat pic found by Silversong. This kitty looks very happy to have a tree indoors. Thanks, Silversong!

Similar Posts:

25 Replies to “Cadvent Day 6”

1. December 6, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Pierre is so kyoot cute! πŸ˜€ <3 How long have you had him/her for? πŸ™‚

We received a couple cards, but I don't think we sent any out yet. πŸ˜› I haven't wrapped anything because I haven’t bought anything yet as of now. πŸ˜›

2. December 6, 2017 at 4:54 pm

gafgfadsghdagdhfs he’s famous

joke

3. SKIP THANKSGIVING (Everone hates Flamebriar)
    December 6, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Where do I submit a picture now? aka flame is too lazy to go back and find the thing so can they please have link?

Sundance
      December 6, 2017 at 5:53 pm

On the bar at the top of BlogClan which includes categories like “Need Company?” and “Feeling Creative?” you click on “Cadvent” on the far right hand side and select “Send in a Cadvent Pic.” πŸ˜€

Cadvent

4. December 6, 2017 at 7:04 pm

Cute kittie in the tree ❀️ πŸŽ„

Vouch for me please πŸ™

5. Melodious Song of Silver bells (Silversong)
    December 6, 2017 at 8:02 pm

Yay my pic got on Cadvent…He reminds me of my cat who used to get stuck in a our tree all the time.

6. December 6, 2017 at 8:27 pm

Aaah so cuuuuute <3

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

7. mossball the christmas tree
    December 6, 2017 at 11:13 pm

perrie is adorable asp

8. Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
    December 7, 2017 at 12:25 am

those cats are very adorable πŸ™‚ I like the one in the tree

9. December 7, 2017 at 9:10 pm

Aww cute!

10. A Snowy Owl Ornament On A Tiny Christmas Tree (Owlfeather)
    December 8, 2017 at 3:16 am

SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I love cadvent!

β™‘

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?