Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!

Tis the season to celebrate Swanfeather’s Clanniversary!

Thank you for being a part of BlogClan for so long! In that time you’ve made everlasting memories with friends, and left your paw prints on all our hearts! ๐Ÿ™‚ โคย It is a pleasure to know you!

I hope you have a fantastic day full of rainbows and sunshine and above all, lots of happiness!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Similar Posts:

42 Replies to “Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!”

1. December 6, 2017 at 6:46 pm

happy clanniversary, swan!

o

• December 7, 2017 at 9:56 am

Thanks Asp! ๐Ÿ˜€

Step out of them voices ~

2. Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
    December 6, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Swan!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
    It’s been amazing getting to know BlogClan, and you along with it. CE inspired me to start writing again. Thank you so much for everything you do here, and for being a great friend in general! We’re lucky to have you here on BlogClan. <3

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

• December 7, 2017 at 9:58 am

Thank you Leaf!! ๐Ÿ˜€
      Aww, that’s so awesome to hear. I’m so glad I inspired you and got you into writing again. Thank you for being so sweet <3

Step out of them voices ~

3. Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
    December 6, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Happy Clanniversary Swan (aka Emma XD)!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰โค๏ธ BlogClan is so blessed to have you! You are such a wonderful person and this community wouldn’t be the same without you. We have enjoyed you here immensely and hope you have too. I know that we don’t know each other very well and I may not even be considered much of a friend to you (you’ve been here way longer than I have), but I care about you as much as everyone else here. You are so loved, Swany. You are smart and beautiful. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something or that you’re not worth anything. BlogClan will always be here for you! Thank you for joining our community and being apart of our small, maybe secluded yet out in the open, special haven (it is indeed one ๐Ÿ˜‰).

May StarClan be with you in this next wonderful year journeying with friends through BlogClan. ๐ŸŒŒ May you always remember that you are such an amazing person and BlogClan loves you very much (especially Blue; you guys are best friends!). ๐Ÿ’–

~โ€ข Keep clever โ€ข~

• December 7, 2017 at 10:01 am

Awww thanks so so much Foxie ๐Ÿ˜€ This was really sweet and I really appreciate how you write these kind of compliment things for everyone. I’d love to get to know you though! There’s a reason why I’m usually not on when chat is open, and that is timezones, of course. But if you happen to be on chat earlier I might be on, so there’s a chance! ^^

Step out of them voices ~

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 10, 2017 at 4:17 pm

๐Ÿ˜Š That’d be nice! But I don’t go on chat…….(I’ve tried but my password doesn’t work to “get into it” so….) But I’m always active on BlogClan! And my Clan too……Hey you should join! ๐Ÿ˜€ Here’s the link if you want to:

ca83659b4212965246a111f4418c9638–pink-zebra-cakes-zebra-print-cakes

~โ€ข Keep clever โ€ข~

4. December 6, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Swan! I hope that you will have a happy and stress-free year! You are a wonderful friend to all on this blog.
    Also, happy Finland-Independence day!

• December 7, 2017 at 10:02 am

Thanks a lot! ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope so too!
      Aw, thanks for remembering that! ๐Ÿ˜€

Step out of them voices ~

5. December 6, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Happy Claniversary, Swany! You are a wonderful person and an amazing friend. You’re super interesting and kind and I’m so glad we’re friends! Looking forward to many more Claniversaries together!

๐ŸŒŠ Queen of Canon Correcting๐ŸŒŠ

• December 7, 2017 at 10:03 am

Thanks so much Wavey <33 you're even more wonderful, and definitely interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰ I'm looking forward to those too! ๐Ÿ˜€

Step out of them voices ~

6. December 6, 2017 at 10:14 pm

happy clanniversary, darling. I love you so much.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:04 am

Thanks Peto, I love you too <33

Step out of them voices ~

• December 7, 2017 at 10:04 am

Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜€

Step out of them voices ~

7. Peaceful Candles That Warm Snowy Breeze-Chilled Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    December 6, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Oh my gosh happy Clanniversary ! I wrote you a message on the Tavern ๐Ÿ˜‰ You are so kind and sweet and an amazing friend. I wish nothing but the best for you.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

Thanks so much Snowy <33 I'll read that soon!

Step out of them voices ~

8. Dewpaw
    December 7, 2017 at 12:20 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR!!!! AND I HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE MANY MORE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

• December 7, 2017 at 10:06 am

THANKS!! ๐Ÿ˜€ I CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER! I HOPE SO TOO ๐Ÿ˜€

Step out of them voices ~

9. Mint Leaves Covered in Feathery Snow/Peppermint Hot Chocolate That is Sipped After Brutal Snowball Fight (don't judge)/Mintpaw(feather)
    December 10, 2017 at 2:15 pm

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, SWANNNNNNN!!!! I’ve loved seeing and talking to you around the Blog this past year. You’re a fantabulous friend! I hope that we can celebrate lots more of your Clanniversaries!

When in thorns, look for roses