Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!

Tis the season to celebrate Swanfeather’s Clanniversary!

Thank you for being a part of BlogClan for so long! In that time you’ve made everlasting memories with friends, and left your paw prints on all our hearts! 🙂 ❤ It is a pleasure to know you!

I hope you have a fantastic day full of rainbows and sunshine and above all, lots of happiness!!! 😀

Similar Posts:

42 Replies to “Happy Clanniversary, Swanfeather!”

1. December 6, 2017 at 6:46 pm

happy clanniversary, swan!

joke

• December 7, 2017 at 9:56 am

Thanks Asp! 😀

gotta drop my rusty chains

2. Tiny Fake Blizzard Inside Snowglobe (It's still Leaf!)
    December 6, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Swan!!! 😀
    It’s been amazing getting to know BlogClan, and you along with it. CE inspired me to start writing again. Thank you so much for everything you do here, and for being a great friend in general! We’re lucky to have you here on BlogClan. <3

~I left my heart in Amsterdam~

• December 7, 2017 at 9:58 am

Thank you Leaf!! 😀
      Aww, that’s so awesome to hear. I’m so glad I inspired you and got you into writing again. Thank you for being so sweet <3

gotta drop my rusty chains

3. Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
    December 6, 2017 at 7:17 pm

Happy Clanniversary Swan (aka Emma XD)!!!! 🙂😀😊💕🎉🎉❤️ BlogClan is so blessed to have you! You are such a wonderful person and this community wouldn’t be the same without you. We have enjoyed you here immensely and hope you have too. I know that we don’t know each other very well and I may not even be considered much of a friend to you (you’ve been here way longer than I have), but I care about you as much as everyone else here. You are so loved, Swany. You are smart and beautiful. Never let anyone tell you that you can’t do something or that you’re not worth anything. BlogClan will always be here for you! Thank you for joining our community and being apart of our small, maybe secluded yet out in the open, special haven (it is indeed one 😉).

May StarClan be with you in this next wonderful year journeying with friends through BlogClan. 🌌 May you always remember that you are such an amazing person and BlogClan loves you very much (especially Blue; you guys are best friends!). 💖

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

• December 7, 2017 at 10:01 am

Awww thanks so so much Foxie 😀 This was really sweet and I really appreciate how you write these kind of compliment things for everyone. I’d love to get to know you though! There’s a reason why I’m usually not on when chat is open, and that is timezones, of course. But if you happen to be on chat earlier I might be on, so there’s a chance! ^^

gotta drop my rusty chains

• Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
        December 10, 2017 at 4:17 pm

😊 That’d be nice! But I don’t go on chat…….(I’ve tried but my password doesn’t work to “get into it” so….) But I’m always active on BlogClan! And my Clan too……Hey you should join! 😀 Here’s the link if you want to:

ca83659b4212965246a111f4418c9638–pink-zebra-cakes-zebra-print-cakes

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

4. December 6, 2017 at 7:37 pm

Happy Clanniversary, Swan! I hope that you will have a happy and stress-free year! You are a wonderful friend to all on this blog.
    Also, happy Finland-Independence day!

• December 7, 2017 at 10:02 am

Thanks a lot! 😀 I hope so too!
      Aw, thanks for remembering that! 😀

gotta drop my rusty chains

5. December 6, 2017 at 9:00 pm

Happy Claniversary, Swany! You are a wonderful person and an amazing friend. You’re super interesting and kind and I’m so glad we’re friends! Looking forward to many more Claniversaries together!

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• December 7, 2017 at 10:03 am

Thanks so much Wavey <33 you're even more wonderful, and definitely interesting 😉 I'm looking forward to those too! 😀

gotta drop my rusty chains

6. December 6, 2017 at 10:14 pm

happy clanniversary, darling. I love you so much.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:04 am

Thanks Peto, I love you too <33

gotta drop my rusty chains

7. December 6, 2017 at 10:22 pm

Happy Clanniversary!

• December 7, 2017 at 10:04 am

Thanks! 😀

gotta drop my rusty chains

8. Peaceful Candles That Warm Snowy Breeze-Chilled Hearts (Snowbreeze)
    December 6, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Oh my gosh happy Clanniversary ! I wrote you a message on the Tavern 😉 You are so kind and sweet and an amazing friend. I wish nothing but the best for you.

• December 7, 2017 at 10:05 am

Thanks so much Snowy <33 I'll read that soon!

gotta drop my rusty chains

9. Dewpaw
    December 7, 2017 at 12:20 am

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY!!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR!!!! AND I HOPE WE CAN CELEBRATE MANY MORE!!!! 😀

• December 7, 2017 at 10:06 am

THANKS!! 😀 I CAN’T BELIEVE IT EITHER! I HOPE SO TOO 😀

gotta drop my rusty chains

10. Mint Leaves Covered in Feathery Snow/Peppermint Hot Chocolate That is Sipped After Brutal Snowball Fight (don't judge)/Mintpaw(feather)
    December 10, 2017 at 2:15 pm

HAPPY CLANNIVERSARY, SWANNNNNNN!!!! I’ve loved seeing and talking to you around the Blog this past year. You’re a fantabulous friend! I hope that we can celebrate lots more of your Clanniversaries!

When in thorns, look for roses

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?