Cadvent Day 7

Happy Cadvent! Are you having fun???

We have fan art today! And a lovely snowy kitty. 🎄

Dewpaw has created a Happy Cadvent picture. It’s gorgeous and captures the spirit of BlogClan beautifully. Thanks, Dewpaw 🤗

And here is a cat who is ready for the Holidays! Thank you ,Wavesplash, for finding this lovely pic. 🙂

And thank you, Otterpaw, for finding this gang of cute kitties 🙂 I think they’re ready for the holidays!

Similar Posts:

38 Replies to “Cadvent Day 7”

1. Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
    December 7, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Great picture, Dew!!!! Let me guess the cat’s from left to right, top to bottom:

Bluefire, um the next four cats I have no idea 😛, Peto, idk the next 7 cats either, Swan, Icy, someone, Blueheart, and another cat!

Wow I’m so smart at recognizing fursonas! (I am actually pretty good but I haven’t “studied” BlogClan that well so 😉)

2. Snowpaw(shadow)
    December 7, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Amazing art, Dewpaw!

3. Sapphie is too lazy to log in
    December 7, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Ohh I like that Drawing Dew!

4. Maple Leaf Drifting Onto Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
    December 7, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Oh I wonder which one is Blue in Dewy’s picture

5. December 7, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Ooh yay I’m in the top picture!!!1

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 7, 2017 at 8:59 pm

This appeared before my eyes

6. December 7, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Great art Dewpaw! Cute pictures everyone else 🙂

7. Sundance
    Sundance
    December 7, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Oh my goodness, that is a beautiful drawing, Dew! I LOVE IT!!! 😍
    And great pictures, Wave and Otter! 😀

8. Dewpaw
    December 7, 2017 at 10:06 pm

AHH THOSE KITTENS *dies from cuteness overload*
    ahhh yay my picture is there! Ahhh and thank you to everyone who complimented it that made my day <3
    And since a couple people asked, here's everyone in it from left to right:
    Top row: Bluefire, Dawnpaw, Wavesplash, Rainpaw
    Next row down: Snowlight, Flowerpaw, Kinkpaw, Otterpaw
    Next row down: Willowlight, Willowstep, Juniperpool, Lionpaw, Shadowedpaw
    Front row: Swanfeather, Iceflower, me 😛 , Bluepaw, Mintpaw

Indecisive so this is my sig

9. Sky
    December 7, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Yay!!! Great pictures and nice art, Dew!!!

'Tis the season to be JOLLY!!!

10. Shivering Fox in Snowy Meadow (idk what this name is I made it up on the spot)
    December 7, 2017 at 10:39 pm