Cadvent Day 7

Happy Cadvent! Are you having fun???

We have fan art today! And a lovely snowy kitty. 🎄

Dewpaw has created a Happy Cadvent picture. It’s gorgeous and captures the spirit of BlogClan beautifully. Thanks, Dewpaw 🤗

And here is a cat who is ready for the Holidays! Thank you ,Wavesplash, for finding this lovely pic. 🙂

And thank you, Otterpaw, for finding this gang of cute kitties 🙂 I think they’re ready for the holidays!

Similar Posts:

38 Replies to “Cadvent Day 7”

1. Vixen the Fox-like Reindeer (Foxie)
    December 7, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Great picture, Dew!!!! Let me guess the cat’s from left to right, top to bottom:

Bluefire, um the next four cats I have no idea 😛, Peto, idk the next 7 cats either, Swan, Icy, someone, Blueheart, and another cat!

Wow I’m so smart at recognizing fursonas! (I am actually pretty good but I haven’t “studied” BlogClan that well so 😉)

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

2. Snowpaw(shadow)
    December 7, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Amazing art, Dewpaw!

3. Sapphie is too lazy to log in
    December 7, 2017 at 6:15 pm

Ohh I like that Drawing Dew!

4. Maple Leaf Drifting Onto Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
    December 7, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Oh I wonder which one is Blue in Dewy’s picture

5. December 7, 2017 at 8:53 pm

Ooh yay I’m in the top picture!!!1

• Maple Leaf Drifting On To Rudolph’s Nose (Mapledrift)
      December 7, 2017 at 8:59 pm

This appeared before my eyes

6. December 7, 2017 at 9:14 pm

Great art Dewpaw! Cute pictures everyone else 🙂

7. Sundance
    Sundance
    December 7, 2017 at 9:27 pm

Oh my goodness, that is a beautiful drawing, Dew! I LOVE IT!!! 😍
    And great pictures, Wave and Otter! 😀

8. Dewpaw
    December 7, 2017 at 10:06 pm

AHH THOSE KITTENS *dies from cuteness overload*
    ahhh yay my picture is there! Ahhh and thank you to everyone who complimented it that made my day <3
    And since a couple people asked, here's everyone in it from left to right:
    Top row: Bluefire, Dawnpaw, Wavesplash, Rainpaw
    Next row down: Snowlight, Flowerpaw, Kinkpaw, Otterpaw
    Next row down: Willowlight, Willowstep, Juniperpool, Lionpaw, Shadowedpaw
    Front row: Swanfeather, Iceflower, me 😛 , Bluepaw, Mintpaw

I'm running for SW, wheee!

9. Sky
    December 7, 2017 at 10:34 pm

Yay!!! Great pictures and nice art, Dew!!!

Easter pranks!

10. Shivering Fox in Snowy Meadow (idk what this name is I made it up on the spot)
    December 7, 2017 at 10:39 pm

Beautiful art, Dewy!! 😀 😀 And aww cute kitties <3

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?