Post navigation

580 Replies to “Otterpaw”

1. December 18, 2017 at 3:36 pm

I will join as an apprentice
    Name+Fursona:Rainpaw-dark grey and black tom with green eyes
    And I will be the apprentice of whoever doesn’t have one and wants one

*Snaps in Thanos*

2. Robin that sings Christmas Carols- Robinpaw(shine)
    December 20, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Ok so I will be joining as an apprentice.
    Robinpaw- all black she-cat with bright amber eyes

3. December 22, 2017 at 1:31 am

BreezeClan Alliances
    Leader: Moonstar: Dappled Silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes
    Apprentice; Drizzlepaw
    Deptuy: Foxfeather: Fluffy ginger and white she-cat with green eyes
    Apprentice; Robinpaw
    Medicine Cat: Silverleaf: Fursona?
    Apprentice; Otterfrost: Fursona?
    Queens:
    Echolight: Fursona?
    Loudfern: Fursona?
    Kits; Fuzzykit and Nightkit
    Elders:
    N/A

I have added your fursonas!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

Queens:
    Echolight: Fursona?
    Loudfern: Fursona?
    Kits; Fuzzykit and Nightkit
    Elders:
    N/A

I have added your fursonas! But, I need everyone’s!

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Loudfern
      December 23, 2017 at 5:58 am

Grey/brown she cat with amber eyes

#reylo

• Help me find a good Christmas name! (Owlfeather)
      December 23, 2017 at 5:20 pm

IDK what my fursona is. do I just make one up?

Where are the avocados?

• ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
        December 24, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Yeah, I guess.

Keep sm;)ing

• Blue Lights on Stockings Hanging over Fire (Bluefire)
      December 24, 2017 at 8:43 pm

a blue-grey she-cat with a black tail tip, a black forepaw, and storm-grey eyes.

5. Help me find a good Christmas name! (Owlfeather)
    December 24, 2017 at 11:49 pm

OK then, I guess I am a small tabby she-cat with green eyes

Where are the avocados?

Apprentice; Otterfrost: Light brown tabby she-cat with warm amber eyes
    Warriors:
    Beechflight: Fursona?
    Apprentice; Lilypaw
    Owlfeather: Small tabby she-cat with green eyes
    Apprentice; Cloverpaw
    Bluefire: blue-grey she-cat with a black tail tip, a black forepaw, and storm-gray eyes.
    Apprentice; Rainpaw
    Blizzardleaf: Pale gray tabby with white paws and green eyes
    Oakwhisker: Russet tom with sandy ginger stripes, ear tips, tail tip, and paws and amber eyes
    Apprentices:
    Lilypaw: Fursona?
    Cloverpaw: Silver Bengal cat with glowing green eyes
    Drizzlepaw: Fursona?
    Rainpaw: Dark gray and black tom with green eyes
    Robinpaw: Jet black she-cat with bright amber eyes
    CLOSED FOR APPRENTICES!
    Queens:
    Echolight: Fursona?
    Loudfern: Gray-brown she-cat with amber eyes
    Kits; Fuzzykit and Nightkit
    Elders:
    N/A

7. December 27, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Hi may I join your clan😺?
    Asterstorm: fluffy blue-gray she-cat with pale stripped legs and dark blue eyes. And I’d like to be a warrior😜.

!!Running for senior warrior!!

8. Bluefire who will still have Christmas candy next Halloween
    December 28, 2017 at 7:57 pm

*roleplays*
    Bluefire strolls out of the warriors den, only to find the fresh-kill pile empty. “Hey Moonstar, can I take Rainpaw to go hunting? There is literally no prey.” She waits for the leader to respond. “Are you sleeping?” Moonstar doesn’t stir from her position on the [insert meetingplace here]. “MOONSTAR WAKE UP. I’M TAKING RAINPAW TO GO HUNTING.”

9. December 30, 2017 at 7:34 pm

*roleplay*

“Bluefire? Will you take out Owlfeather and Rainpaw on a hunting patrol?” Moonstar asked. The freshkill pile only consisted of a mouse. However, Bluefire didn’t look up. She must be sleeping, I thought. “Bluefire? WAKE UP. I NEED YOU TO TAKE OWLFEATHER AND RAINPAW ON A HUNTING PATROL!!” I yelled. She still didn’t stir from her resting place. I sighed. I guess I have to take the patrol out myself, I thought reluctantly.

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

10. ❄️🍃Whirling Leaves Over Silver Snow (Silverleaf/Silverpaw)🍃❄️
    December 30, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Hey Moon, since there are a lot of people in the Clan now, can we play games like NTA?? That would be fun!! 😀

Keep sm;)ing

11. Loud Fireworks on New Years Eve(Loudfern)
    December 31, 2017 at 12:43 am

*roleplays*
    FUZZYKIT STOP CHEWING ON FOXFEATHER’S EAR.

NO I DONT CARE IF SHES THE DEPUTY

SO WHAT IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL IMPORTANT

NO NIGHTKIT DONT YOU START

FUZZYKIT FOR THE LAST TIME

Nightkit: Moonstar will call you Fuzzyear-chewer

Fuzzykit: *feeling insulted* I’LL NEVER HANG OUT WITH YOU

• December 31, 2017 at 6:45 am

*ROLEPLAYS*
      “I, Moonstar, leader of BreezeClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices,” Moonstar announced. Fuzzypaw and Nightpaw were standing infront of her. “They have trainged hard to understand the ways of your noble code and I commend them warriors in their turn. Fuzzypaw and Nightpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and defend this clan, even at the cost of your life?” Moonstar asked.

“I do,” Fuzzypaw said loyally.

“I do,” Nightpaw replied.

“Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names,” Moonstar said proudly. “Fuzzypaw, from this moment on, you shall be know as Fuzzyear-chewer, in honor of the time you chewed Foxfeather’s ear,” Moonstar said. Fuzzyear-chewer was… horrified.

THE END

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

12. Bluefire Hid the Countdown Clock
    December 31, 2017 at 6:54 am

“Rainpaw, come on, Moonstar wants us to go on a hunting patrol,” Bluefire says, poking her sleeping apprentice. When Rainpaw got up, Bluefire slipped into the warriors’ den to wake Owlfeather. “Wake up, we’re going on a hunting patrol,” Bluefire explained when Owlfeather asked what she wanted. The two warriors walked out into the clearing to find Rainpaw waiting for them. The three slipped into the [insert terrain here] to hunt.

13. January 1, 2018 at 7:45 pm

BreezeClan Alliances
    Leader: Moonstar: Dappled Silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes
    Apprentice; Drizzlepaw
    Deptuy: Foxfeather: Fluffy ginger and white she-cat with green eyes
    Apprentice; Robinpaw
    Medicine Cat: Silverleaf: Lithe silver tabby she-cat with leaf-green eyes
    Apprentice; Otterfrost: Light brown tabby she-cat with warm amber eyes
    Warriors:
    Beechflight: Fursona?
    Apprentice; Lilypaw
    Owlfeather: Small tabby she-cat with green eyes
    Apprentice; Cloverpaw
    Bluefire: Blue-grey she-cat with a black tail tip, a black forepaw, and storm-gray eyes.
    Apprentice; Rainpaw
    Blizzardleaf: Pale gray tabby with white paws and green eyes
    Asterstorm: Fluffy blue-gray she-cat with pale stripped legs and dark blue eyes
    Apprentices:
    Kits; Fuzzykit and Nightkit
    Elders:
    N/A

🍭 Step Into My Candy Store 🍭

• Robinpaw(shine)
      January 5, 2018 at 7:31 pm

omg! is that robinpaw ME?! im black she-cat with amber eyes. AM I ON ALLIENCES OF BREEZECLAN?!