My Top Five Favorite Cats by Otterpaw

Otterpaw shares their favorite cats and why they like them.

Artwork by CosmisSkunk

Hi! Otterpaw here, and I’ll show you my top five favorite cats and the reasoning why.

5- BLAZE (From Tigerheart’s Shadow)
If you haven’t read Tigerheart’s Shadow, go ahead and skip this one, because I don’t think you’ll get this. Blaze is a cute character, and his bond with Spire is adorable! The little kit is strong and thoughtful to other cats. As in Tigerheart’s Shadow, it says he’s a strong hunter, and I bet he’ll make a great warrior to ShadowClan!

4- VIOLETPAW
I feel like Violetpaw is a sweet cat, and I can tell even though I think she hurt Twigpaw one time or something, she really cares for her sister. The bond between Twigpaw and Violetpaw is just so cute, and she’s definitely one of my favorite characters.

3- BRACKENFUR
This character doesn’t get a lot of praise, but I think he’s amazing! Brackenfur is wise, a strong warrior, and Bramblestar’s Storm, it said he was also good at building dens. Brackenfur has done many things for ThunderClan, and he’s a character that doesn’t get enough praise that he needs!

2- IVYPOOL
Many, MANY people like Ivypool, and I completely agree. I think she is a smart, sneaky character and nothing like Dovewing, which I kind of think is a Mary Sue. I like how strong Ivypool is and even though she trained in the Dark Forest, she’s a great character and she is a character that really stands out for me!

Before I tell you my favorite character, here’s some honorable mentions:
Leafpool
Bramblestar
Graystripe
Twigpaw
Lilyheart

And in first place for my favorite cat… drum roll please!!!

SQUIRRELFLIGHT!!!
I know a lot of people don’t like her, but she is the first character I memorized the name of. At first, my sister was on warriors wiki, and I asked, ‘Who’s Squirrelfight?’ Sure, I called her Squirrelfight and not Squirrelflight, but as I read the books, I realized how sassy and stubborn she is, kind of like me. I liked her character and how she developed through the books.

Thanks for reading! See you next time, if I make another article!
~Otterpaw

Similar Posts:

17 Replies to “My Top Five Favorite Cats by Otterpaw”

1. Libbypaw
    December 23, 2017 at 12:06 am

Yup. Squirrelflight’s awesome, isn’t she.

2. Leafsong
    December 29, 2017 at 5:07 am

My fav warrior is Leafpool…..idk why…. I just fell in love with her the moment she came into the books. Even thought her drama with crowfeather I still think they are my fave couple maybe it’s because of the backstory of their love …… anyway I still don’t know why she’s my fav

3. December 31, 2017 at 10:36 pm

I really love Goosefeather!!

I also like Alderheart, Needletail, Tree, Finpaw, and Twigpaw!!

it's a cat-tastrophe!

4. Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
    January 28, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Here’s my favorites

5.Twigstick
    4.Hollyleaf
    3.Leafstar
    2.Squirrelflight
    1.Moth Flight

• Fluffytail
      May 3, 2018 at 12:42 am

Who is Twigstick?

• Fluffytail
        May 12, 2018 at 1:17 am

No one answered?

May-be this is Emberdawn?
          May 12, 2018 at 1:29 am

I believe it’s a joke on Twigbranch’s name 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?