19 Replies to “Owlfeather1”

1. January 2, 2018 at 2:36 am

I claim this pagey thingy for EmberClan!

Leader: Loudstar (what a name 😛 )- grey/brown she-cat with amber eyes
    Deputy: more information later
    Medicine Cat: more information later
    Senior Warriors:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Elections for Senior Warrior, Med cat and deputy coming soon 😀

Once we get our Clan under control, we can start Secret games like NTA and other sports if yah wanna

#reylo

• January 2, 2018 at 9:00 pm

Can I run for medicine cat AND deputy? 😛

• January 3, 2018 at 8:32 pm

Mods, I posted a comment here yesterday but it isn’t modded.
      So, Repost! It was first comment.

I’ll join as Moonbreeze: Faintly dappled silver tabby she-cat with icy blue eyes.
      I will run for deputy

Click my name!

• Sunnydream
      January 15, 2018 at 8:09 pm

I would like to run for Deputy, though being a plain old warrior will be fine too!
      Sunnydream- A calico she-cat with emerald green eyes

2. January 2, 2018 at 2:57 am

Yay EmberClan!! 😀 (There are no comments on this page so far, cause I don’t see any 😛 )

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

• January 2, 2018 at 12:19 pm

😛

#reylo

• Bluefire
        January 3, 2018 at 1:12 am

running for deputy please!

3. January 3, 2018 at 4:48 pm

Hiiiii may I join your clan? But I’m using another name here😛.
    Flamedusk: thick-furred cream she-cat with flame-coloured eyes. I’d like to be a warrior, or a medician cat if possible😜.

As the storm...

4. Robinpaw(shine)
    January 4, 2018 at 7:39 pm

ooh, ok imma run for deputy (as robinshine) med cat (as mintleaf) and if that dosent work ill go for med cat apprentice (as mintpaw) and if all else fails I’ll just be Robinpaw, a normal apprentice

5. January 4, 2018 at 11:45 pm

I’ll do the allegiances later I’m just too lazy right now

#reylo

6. January 8, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Loudy, did I say what I was running for? If not, I’m running for deputy and MC 🙂

Procrastination is the key 🗝️

7. Silverblood
    January 11, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Can I join too? My name is Silverblood pleased to meet you.
    I’m a silver and white cat cat with green eyes and I’m blind

8. Silverblood
    January 11, 2018 at 8:10 pm

I’d also like to run for medicine cat if at all possible thanks in advance

• Loudfern
      January 15, 2018 at 5:08 am

Great you can join! I’m just procrastinating this right now so stay tuned 😛