BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange: The Big Reveal!

โญย Reminder that if you haven’t finished your gift yet, there’s still time! Feel free to do it anytime within the next 1-2 weeks, and I’ll add it to the slideshow.ย โญ

Similar Posts:

144 Replies to “BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange: The Big Reveal!”

1. Riverpaw Who Was Previously Shimmerflame
    January 2, 2018 at 1:49 am

I did Sorzi’s gift! ๐Ÿ˜€

2. ๐ŸฆŒ Fawnpaw(spots) That Is A Foxy Nerd๐ŸฆŒ
    January 2, 2018 at 8:28 pm

WAIT A MINUTE… For some reason, I got TWO GIFTS! I have one in part 1, and another in part 2. Did I get TWO secret santas? ๐Ÿ˜‹

No Rain,
    No Flowers.

Sundance
      January 3, 2018 at 12:55 am

I believe there are two Fawnspots! Not sure exactly. ๐Ÿ˜›

• ๐ŸฆŒ Fawnpaw(spots) That Is A Foxy Nerd๐ŸฆŒ
        January 3, 2018 at 9:28 pm

That’s kind of confusing, but good to know.

No Rain,
        No Flowers.

• Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
      January 3, 2018 at 1:15 am

It doesn’t look like it ๐Ÿ™‚ one is a ginger with white it looks like and the other is a white with brown tabby patches ๐Ÿ™‚

• Dive Like A Fox Into This New Year
        January 3, 2018 at 7:17 am

And the other is Fawnspot I believe (but idk I could be wrong)

• Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
          January 4, 2018 at 2:15 am

Nope, both are Fawnspots ๐Ÿ™‚

• Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
            January 4, 2018 at 2:16 pm

I help my best friend in real life join blogclan and her name was Fawnspot, so there defidently is a Fawnspot on Blogclan.

Hermione*4*the*win!!

• Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
              January 5, 2018 at 4:27 am

I k ow there is a fawnspot,but both the names in the slideshow are fawnspots ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Bellatrix Lestrange, Ice Queen (Brightberry)
    January 2, 2018 at 9:53 pm

I can’t see anything ๐Ÿ™

Sundance
      January 3, 2018 at 6:07 pm

Huh! What kind of device are you on? ๐Ÿ™‚
      I added all the drawings to an imgur post, so you can view them (and find yours! ๐Ÿ˜€ )

View post on imgur.com

4. Hi! Hola! Aloha! Bonjour! Guten Tag! Ciao! Olร ! Ni hau! Namaste! (Owlfeather)
    January 2, 2018 at 11:13 pm

Oooo! I luv looking at these!

Hamilton+Warriors=Awesomeness!

5. Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
    January 3, 2018 at 4:04 am

Jetclaw-
    I love skillet too ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Jetclawโ€™s rockin round da X-mas Tree
      January 3, 2018 at 5:55 pm

Haha thanks ;P

Feel Invincible is my favorite song from them, what about you?

• Jasmine That Peeks out of Winter Snow (Jasminepaw/breeze)
        January 4, 2018 at 2:16 am

Rise!

6. Sundance
    Sundance
    January 3, 2018 at 6:08 pm

If for whatever reason you can’t view the slideshow on the post, I took all the drawings from it and put them on imgur. ๐Ÿ™‚
    You can scroll through them here:

View post on imgur.com

7. January 4, 2018 at 12:34 pm

So, I sent my present to Ivy’s email in the birthday section and didn’t see it appear?

Sundance
      January 4, 2018 at 7:48 pm

Let me get in touch with Icy about that! ๐Ÿ™‚
      It’ll be added to the slideshow as soon as possible! โค

8. Iris that likes purple wrapped presents (Irismist, Irispaw)
    January 4, 2018 at 2:20 pm

I made Foxtail’s ๐Ÿ˜€ Also Thank you so much NIghtflower! The picture you made for me was beautiful!!

Hermione*4*the*win!!

• Dive Like A Fox Into This New Year
      January 4, 2018 at 7:57 pm

Thanks Iris! ๐Ÿ˜€โค๏ธ I liked it! Very interesting ๐Ÿ˜›

Gah I still haven’t done my gift oh dear I am trying to concentrate in Israel but on top of that and suddenly getting sick (I missed a whole day!!!! They went to the Dead Sea without me!!! โ˜น๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ) I just don’t have much time….I am really thinking hard on what to do since I can’t draw anything…..hold on there buddy (I’ll reveal later)! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m working on it!

9. January 4, 2018 at 8:44 pm

Ahh, so I joined the Secret Santa, but never received the person I was supposed to make something for! There was also no gift for me sooo, what do I do?

DON'T.
    STOP.
    CREATING.
    EVER!!!

Sundance
      January 12, 2018 at 4:41 pm

Hey! I couldn’t reach you on the wikia, so I made you a secret page with the name of your partner (the link could be found on the other holiday gift exchange post.)
      However, now that I look at it, the secret page is blank. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ That is the bizarre-est thing!
      If you’d like, you can still make your partner a gift. Though I understand if you don’t have the time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Spottedleaf_guide

10. Foxstep
    January 6, 2018 at 1:29 am

please add my gift for lup! (I already gave it to her but I want it to be added :P) https://imgur.com/a/m1WDD

Sundance
      January 6, 2018 at 4:02 am

Done! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you!

• Insert Special January Holiday Lupinepaw
      January 6, 2018 at 4:57 am

wait what

i didnt think it was the actual secret santa whoops

(i cant stop lsughing help i just lose it whenever i see a ship pun oi evil steppy)

i also love it a very very lot by the way its super- wonderful (no evil shipping)

• Foxstep