Mistlepaw lists their least favourite relationships from the series. Slight spoilers ahead; you have been warned!
Writing late at night, don’t judge for bad grammar 😛
5. Crowfeather x Nightcloud: I don’t actually prefer Crowfeather with Feathertail or Leafpool, but Crowfeather and Nightcloud just don’t go well together. I feel sorry for Nightcloud, since Crowfeather only had her as a mate to prove his loyalty, but she was rather unkind to other cats, so there’s that. They constantly argued, plus Crowfeather had a seemingly bad relationship with Breezepelt.
4. Bumblestripe x Dovewing: Not that I don’t like Bumblestripe, but it was pretty much a one-sided relationship. Bumblestripe liked Dovewing, but she didn’t like him back. They weren’t very fitting for each other, as Bumblestripe kept getting a bit too close for comfort to Dovewing, which she didn’t appreciate. At least Rosepetal could be a possible mate for Bumblestripe, he has a chance to have a mate that actually loves him back.
3. Crowfeather x Leafpool: Part of my disliking for this couple is the fact that I’m sort of a “goody two-shoes” at school, and it gets on my nerves when people(or cats) break rules. The Erins never really developed a good relationship for these two, nor do I get why Leafpool even likes him. Crowfeather was just unkind and stingy to everyone around him except for the she-cats that he “loved”, never even making an attempt to care for his kits.(I don’t actually like Crowfeather and Feathertail either, just not enough to make it on the list)
2. Clear Sky(Skystar) x Star Flower: A guy(or tom, I guess) marries his son’s ex-girlfriend. Brilliant. Most of the time Clear Sky was bouncing from she-cat to she-cat, most of whom Gray Wing also
1. Tigerheart(Tigerstar) x Dovewing: Yep, I don’t ship Dovewing with either one. *ducks flying furniture* I’M SORRY TIGERDOVE PEEPS, but I never really understood why Dovewing liked Tigerheart, as well as my uptightness about rules yet again. To me, Dovewing met Tigerheart during the journey to find the beavers, though he was good-looking, and BOOM fell in love. Also the fact that he helped his Clan hold Ivypaw(pool) hostage when they needed the herbs, which still feels wrong to me, and I was yelling internally at Dovewing when she had kits with him. Dovewing seems too whiny and Mary Sue-ish, complaining about her powers when she had them and acting like it was the end of the world when she lost them. Tigerheart was too eager to break the warrior code just to see Dovewing at night, and kept trying to persuade her too as well. This is my opinion, and I dislike them together or individually.