Top 5 Least Favorite Pairings by Mistlepaw

Mistlepaw lists their least favourite relationships from the series. Slight spoilers ahead; you have been warned!

Art by Finchwing

Writing late at night, don’t judge for bad grammar 😛

Top Worst:

5. Crowfeather x Nightcloud: I don’t actually prefer Crowfeather with Feathertail or Leafpool, but Crowfeather and Nightcloud just don’t go well together. I feel sorry for Nightcloud, since Crowfeather only had her as a mate to prove his loyalty, but she was rather unkind to other cats, so there’s that. They constantly argued, plus Crowfeather had a seemingly bad relationship with Breezepelt.

4. Bumblestripe x Dovewing: Not that I don’t like Bumblestripe, but it was pretty much a one-sided relationship. Bumblestripe liked Dovewing, but she didn’t like him back. They weren’t very fitting for each other, as Bumblestripe kept getting a bit too close for comfort to Dovewing, which she didn’t appreciate. At least Rosepetal could be a possible mate for Bumblestripe, he has a chance to have a mate that actually loves him back.

3. Crowfeather x Leafpool: Part of my disliking for this couple is the fact that I’m sort of a “goody two-shoes” at school, and it gets on my nerves when people(or cats) break rules. The Erins never really developed a good relationship for these two, nor do I get why Leafpool even likes him. Crowfeather was just unkind and stingy to everyone around him except for the she-cats that he “loved”, never even making an attempt to care for his kits.(I don’t actually like Crowfeather and Feathertail either, just not enough to make it on the list)

2. Clear Sky(Skystar) x Star Flower: A guy(or tom, I guess) marries his son’s ex-girlfriend. Brilliant. Most of the time Clear Sky was bouncing from she-cat to she-cat, most of whom Gray Wing also
1. Tigerheart(Tigerstar) x Dovewing: Yep, I don’t ship Dovewing with either one. *ducks flying furniture* I’M SORRY TIGERDOVE PEEPS, but I never really understood why Dovewing liked Tigerheart, as well as my uptightness about rules yet again. To me, Dovewing met Tigerheart during the journey to find the beavers, though he was good-looking, and BOOM fell in love. Also the fact that he helped his Clan hold Ivypaw(pool) hostage when they needed the herbs, which still feels wrong to me, and I was yelling internally at Dovewing when she had kits with him. Dovewing seems too whiny and Mary Sue-ish, complaining about her powers when she had them and acting like it was the end of the world when she lost them. Tigerheart was too eager to break the warrior code just to see Dovewing at night, and kept trying to persuade her too as well. This is my opinion, and I dislike them together or individually.

Similar Posts:

39 Replies to “Top 5 Least Favorite Pairings by Mistlepaw”

1. Galaxypaw
    January 9, 2018 at 7:40 pm

I feel like the only one who realizes that Clear Sky and Gray Wing both had more than one mate. Must run in the family or something.

Formerly Galaxypaw

• Moondapple
      January 18, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Well Gray Wing’s first love was Storm who only saw him as a friend, then he realizes his love for Turtle Tail but then she dies, and then he ends up with Slate and FINALLY has kits of his own (in my opinion he deserved kits). Clear Sky, whom I never really liked, is a total player! Bright Stream dies by a hawk carrying unborn kits, then he moves on with Storm like nothing ever happened and drives her away (AND he rejects Thunder, what kind of father does that?!), then he steals Star Flower from Thunder an impregnates her. He sucks if you ask me. I was really happy when Thunder chose Violet (Dawn) to be his mate. He deserves one.

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
        March 1, 2018 at 3:30 am

Perfectly stated Moondapple!

2. Stormberry
    January 10, 2018 at 12:27 am

Dovewing had kits???!!!!

• That One Foxie Camel Who Left Israel
      January 11, 2018 at 8:18 pm

She did! 🙂 Read Tigerheart’s Shadow! Or if you want to know now:

SPOILER ALERT (idk if this comment will be deleted or not for this but if so that’s okay but idk)
      She had three kits with him and their names are Lightkit, a brown tabby she-kit, Shadowkit, a dark gray tabby tom with wide dark stripes along his flanks, and Pouncekit, a gray she-kit with dark amber eyes. 🙂

RoF came out on my birthday 🎉

• Stormberry
        January 11, 2018 at 10:04 pm

Thanks, I’ll make sure I read it!

3. January 10, 2018 at 8:58 pm

Great article Mistlepaw but remember to put in spoiler alerts 🙂

Bunnies =)

4. Wren that flies with feather(Wrenkit\feather)
    January 16, 2018 at 11:50 pm

Great article.

What I’m gonna say right now is of the topic but you can’t name a kit with the prefix thunder,shadow,wind,river,or sky because they might become leader one day so dovewing’s kit’s name is kinda wrong because he\she would become shadow star and that would be super weird!

• Moondapple
      January 18, 2018 at 9:00 pm

To be completely honest I don’t think that matters very much.

• "Adopt An Orphan Fox" (Foxie)
        January 18, 2018 at 9:41 pm

Shadowkit was named after ShadowClan. And everyone really thinks that he should/might become the next ShadowClan medicine cat so I think it’s safe for now. 😛 Besides we(‘ve) already have (had) a Windflight, Skyheart, and Moonflower. And none of them became leader. Whose to say we can’t have a Shadowkit too? 😁 I’m sure the Erins wouldn’t do that. They’ve kept the first leaders’ names as theirs for a long time. Why can’t they still? Thunderstar, Shadowstar, Windstar, Riverstar, and Skystar should be unique names until the Erins decide to change it (though I think they won’t….at least hopefully not cause those names are special 🙂😛). But idk though.

RoF came out on my birthday 🎉