Warriors Movie: Which scenes will be featured by Purpleshade

Purpleshade makes some predictions about the Warriors Movie.

Editor unknown (Official art by Wayne McLoughlin)

This is my first article! Spoiler alert for Into the Wild. (P.S. I’m on my IPod so this is really short)

Today, I’m going to talk about the new warriors movie. For those of you who don’t know, Harry Potter producer Heymen has decided to create an article with a Chinese company. What scenes are going to be shown?

There is a 99.9% chance that this is going to be an animated movie. Ask yourself this question. What will they remove? No animated movie has too many deaths or injures.

Yikes, all of us who have read the whole series knows about the crippled cats and deaths in the series. Rusty is almost immediately attacked once he gets into the forest. The fight with Graypaw(stripe) is likely still going to happen. People make the most money out of interesting beginnings. Not removed.

The fight with Longtail has an even chance of surviving. Rusty is choked and his collar falls off. This is a key important part of the series. And he is renamed Firepaw. But, a cartoon featuring a choking cat. I don’t know if this is gonna be there. His collar might fall off in its own. Maybe removed because this part is important.

Ravenpaw reporting that Redtail is dead while bleeding out on the ground. Also, he practically passes out. No parent wants their child to see a bleeding apprentice pass out after reporting a death. Removed for basically a kitten passing out of injures.

Tigerclaw comes in not soon after Ravenpaw and declares that the deputy, Redtail, has just died and he had taken Oakheart’s life. The deputy of Riverclan! (Seriously, has he no logic?) We all know who actually killed Redtail. This might not be featured either. As far as we know is that a cat has already been killed and Tigerclaw has just taken a life. Scene or no scene? Likely not if the audience is little kids. Parents get mad about these things. Removed because of the craziness and violence.

Maybe Redtail’s death might be removed altogether. Perhaps Lionheart will be the current deputy. Plus, movies can’t feature everything.

The guiding around part isn’t very eventful. Yellowfang’s fight with the newly named Firepaw is.

So he is hunting and starts battling an old homeless she-cat. She begs him to finish her off and he gets her food and eats some himself. Bluestar comes and Yellowfang and Firepaw are put back in camp. Firepaw is assigned to take care of Yellowfang. Battling an elder? Maybe not if the Ravenpaw or Tigerclaw scene is shown. Perhaps maybe this scene will be removed .

Goodbye! Hope you enjoyed my article! -Purpleshade

Similar Posts:

30 Replies to “Warriors Movie: Which scenes will be featured by Purpleshade”

1. Cheetahpaw
    January 11, 2018 at 12:26 am

Ok, this movie sounds like it would be horrible. If they take out all the virtually violent parts, there will basically be no movie! Don’t get me wrong; I would love to see a warriors movie, I just want to see it done right. But I love them as books as they are, so they don’t really need to be turned into a movie ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Loved your article though! You had really good points and evidence ๐Ÿ™‚

2. January 11, 2018 at 12:49 am

You pretty much removed every important scene in the first half of the book.

It’s probably going to be live-action animated or whatever that is called. Blood and death is what makes Warriors Warriors. Taking out all of those scene would make it just a movie about cats.

ReginaXRobin Forever

3. January 11, 2018 at 2:12 am

I understand that many of the bloody, crippled deaths and fights will have to be taken out, but it just wonโ€™t be warriors without them,

Iโ€™m not saying I like all that stuff, Iโ€™m just saying that itโ€™s a major part of warriors and taking them out will just make the series seem childish.

In fact, the gore is probably the number one factor that gives this series its respect.

#reylo

4. Stormberry
    January 11, 2018 at 2:34 am

Are you sure that they are making a movie? I hope they do even though it wonโ€™t be the same because they will probably remove a lot of stuff.

• Snowstrike
      January 12, 2018 at 3:27 pm

They are currently working on a film adaptation to the Warriors series. The person who brought the harry potter books to movie adaptations is having the film be created.

5. Stagpaw {Stag} ๐Ÿ‚
    January 11, 2018 at 2:56 am

Honestly, maybe theyโ€™ll make the movie aimed more towards the age of the actual fan base, so maybe PG-13? Idk.

6. January 11, 2018 at 3:09 am

Interesting! However, that’s a lot to remove…

Revive my secret clan/my name!

7. Feather of an Owl that floats over Skyclan camp (Owlfeather)
    January 11, 2018 at 3:12 am

Nice Article! I’m really looking forward to the movie, but i hope they don’t take out too much!

Owly 1.0

8. January 11, 2018 at 8:55 am

Eek you’ve got me excited about the movie again!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Omgomgomgomg moviemoviemovie ahhhhhhh!!!!! (kay sorry, this is why I avoid going on the warriors movie discussion page. I get hyper)

Really cool descriptions ๐Ÿ™‚

Sorzi (็ˆฑ็Œซ่€…)
    Not coincidence

9. Crookedjaw II
    January 11, 2018 at 4:08 pm

I loved your article!

10. Kindheart
    January 11, 2018 at 4:26 pm

I like the idea however I think that they will still keep the scenes you mentioned because they are key moments in the series maybe they’ll get rid of smaller moments, However great first article!