Happy Birthday, Kinkpaw!

It’s Kinkpaw’s birthday!

Happy birthday, Kinkpaw!

I heard you aren’t feeling too well. 🙁 I hope you feel better! Being sick on your birthday is no fun.

I hope you have an amazing birthday, Kinkpaw, with everything you could possibly wish for!

Happy birthday! BlogClan loves you. 🙂

💙

Similar Posts:

26 Replies to “Happy Birthday, Kinkpaw!”

1. Willow Branches Dusted in White Snow (Wistep)
    February 11, 2018 at 9:52 pm

Happy Birthday, Kinky! I hope you feel better soon! <3
    (P.S. Those balloons sound awesome!)

2. February 11, 2018 at 9:53 pm

Happy birthday Kink!! 😀 Have a wonderful 14th birthday, and I hope you feel better soon!! 😀

Keep sm;)ing

3. February 11, 2018 at 10:20 pm

Happy birthday, Kink!!! 😀

4. mossball
    February 11, 2018 at 11:15 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GET BTEER SOOOONNN

5. February 11, 2018 at 11:40 pm

Ooh red velvet. I approve.

Happy birthday Kinky! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with sweets and presents! Here’s your magical birthday cookie 🍪

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

6. Melt My Foxie Heart <3
    February 11, 2018 at 11:53 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KINKY!!!!! BlogClan loves you very much and we are all so grateful to have you here. Your family is so blessed to have you and that you were born. Hope you have/had a kink-tastic day! We love you!

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

7. Kinkpaw is Finally 14
    February 12, 2018 at 12:29 am

Ahhh I’m sorry I don’t have time to reply to every comment you guys have left but thank you all for the birthday wishes, I love you guys❤️️

8. Sorrelpaw [Sorrelsweets] Wants Valentine's Day Candy
    February 12, 2018 at 8:36 am

Happy birthday Kinky <3

Sorzi (爱猫者)
    Not coincidence

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?