Hamilton Characters V.S. Warriors Characters by Owlfeather

Owlfeather compares characters from the series and the hit musical, Hamilton. Spoilers for the first arc and Hamilton!

Art by PetalBlazeWarriorCat

Hi! its Owlfeather with an article, HAMILTON VS WARRIORS!!!!!! Because those are basically my two favorite things! By the way this is only characters from TPB, So lets start!

Hamilton – Firestar, this one is kind of obvious cause their both main characters.

John Laurens – Graystripe, Graystripe is the one Rusty meets first, and their friendship carries out through the whole series, except when Graystripe gets captured by twolegs. John is the second person to meet Hamilton in NYC and they are friends until John Laurens dies.

George Washington – Bluestar, Bluestar is the wise leader who mentors Firepaw and guides him on his journey. Same with Washington and Hamilton.

Angelica – Spottedleaf, Firestar is in love with Spottedleaf but their love is forbidden because she is a medicine cat. Hamilton is in love with Angelica, kind of, but ends up marrying Eliza. They’re kind of similar.

Philip – Cinderpelt, this one is pretty far fetched but I couldn’t think of anyone else. Cinderpelt is Firestar’s apprentice and gets disabled on the thunderpath. Philip is Hamilton’s son and dies in a duel, then Hammy and Fire are sad 🙁 🙁 🙁 🙁

Eliza – Sandstorm, they were both married to the main character.

Aaron Burr – Lionhart, this one is far fetched too, but anyway, Burr is the inspirational, older guy that helped Hamilton. (until he killed him) Lionheart is an older inspirational cat… idk…

Thomas Jefferson – Dustpelt, Dustpelt is a bully, but isn’t a bad guy. same with Jefferson.

James Madison – Sandstorm (before she became Firestar’s mate) Madison was Jefferson’s right hand man and was rude to Hamilton. Sandstorm was Dustpelt’s right hand she-cat 😛 and was kind of mean to Firestar.

Hamilton’s kids – Cloudtail, Firestar shared a special bond with Cloudtail, he was kind of like Firestar’s son. Hamilton shared a special bond with his kids, (i think, i don’t know though) also, is it weird to you too that old historians and such, always name their kids after themselves or people they know? That was random.

I read the first series a really long time ago, and I haven’t actually SEEN Hamilton, (but I’ve listened to the soundtrack a million times) so tell me in the comments if I made mistakes, I won’t be offended.
I hope you liked it!

Similar Posts:

21 Replies to “Hamilton Characters V.S. Warriors Characters by Owlfeather”

1. Stormberry
    February 15, 2018 at 1:28 am

I don’t even know what Hamilton is 😂

• juniperpool
      February 15, 2018 at 2:59 am

Hamilton is a musical about the Founding Father and first Secretary of Treasury (why did i type ‘state?’), Alexander Hamilton (which is obvious, since the musical is named after him 😛

• February 15, 2018 at 5:25 am

Me too 😹

Click my name and meow 😸!

• I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
      February 15, 2018 at 10:24 pm

😮 *speechless* *faints*

mwahehe 😉

• Dewpaw
      February 16, 2018 at 12:01 am

It’s the best musical ever go listen to it you won’t regret it

• Stormberry

🏳️‍🌈 PRIDE 🏳️‍🌈

4. ❤️Spiderpaw(song)❤️
    February 15, 2018 at 5:14 am

I’ve never seen Hamilton, but it sounds interesting 🙂

~spooder

5. February 15, 2018 at 9:54 pm

Nice article! I don’t think Firestar and Sandstorm should automatically be Hamilton and Eliza just because they’re main characters, though. Sandstorm’s character is more like Angelica and Spottedleaf’s is more like Eliza, plus Spottedleaf also fits Maria.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• juniperpool
      February 16, 2018 at 1:05 am

Agreed. also imo, firestar is probably washington, not hamilton, since they learn from their mistakes, and are good leaders

• February 16, 2018 at 2:16 am

Oh ya! Maria! I forgot about her! (Actually , she deserves to be forgotten 😛 )

=^..^=

6. I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
    February 15, 2018 at 10:24 pm

I loved this article!!!
    HAMILTON FOREVER!!!! 😀

mwahehe 😉

7. mossball
    February 16, 2018 at 12:05 am

Thats awesome.

i see Burr and Laurens as firestar, kind of a mix of the two

8. Sky
    February 17, 2018 at 12:24 am

Niice!

9. Flickerlight
    February 19, 2018 at 12:12 am

I haven’t seen Hamilton either, but the way you described the people makes it sound pretty obvious that there are certain characters from Hamilton that are similar to the ones in Warriors. Thanks for the fun article!

Flickerpaw

10. February 20, 2018 at 7:16 pm

Yay this was very good! I especially agree with Thomas Jefferson/Dustpelt and George Washington/Bluestar. However I always saw Aaron Burr as Tigerstar because you know how Tigerstar continues calling Firestar a ‘kittypet’ for ages, even when he’s proved himself many times? Well that reminds me of how Aaron Burr calls Hamilton ‘Immigrant’ throughout the whole play. However I get that that doesn’t quite work since Aaron Burr and Hamilton were friends for a bit, while Tigerstar and Firestar never were. Nice article 😀