Who Does Crowfeather Love More? by Otterpaw

Otterpaw discusses the relationships of Crowfeather.

Artwork by Lithestep

Hi! I’m Otterpaw, with my fourth article. (I’m pretty sure.) Anywho, by the title I’m going to talk about Crowfeather, and who he loves more. Let’s start off with Crowfeather’s first crush… Feathertail.

CROWXFEATHER

In this ship, Crowfeather (Crowpaw at the time) met Feathertail when they were on the journey to see Midnight. Crowpaw is very snappy and has a sharp tongue. Feathertail is the only one that can calm him down… hmm…

Anyways, when Feathertail dies, Crowpaw and Feathertail’s brother, Stormfur mourns Feathertail together. In the book, Dawn, Crowpaw almost dies, and when Squirrelpaw and Brambleclaw asks him what he is doing, he replies with, “I’m not frightened of joining StarClan! The forest is dying anyway. At least in StarClan, Feathertail will be waiting for me!”

Crowpaw really loved Feathertail. And when Tallstar gives him his warrior name, he requests the name Crowfeather, after Feathertail. By my evidence, you might think that I’m a CrowXFeather shipper, but no. First off, I sort of think Feathertail is too old for Crowfeather, and Feathertail was more of a high school crush. I’m just putting down what happened from the book here, but I don’t ship Crowfeather and Feathertail.

Alright! Let’s move on to Crowfeather’s next mate… Leafpool!

LEAFXCROW

This one… oh I really like this ship! It’s about Leafpaw, medicine cat apprentice of ThunderClan and Crowfeather, warrior of WindClan! First off, Leafpool is breaking the rules here, which I love. Crowfeather confesses his love to Leafpool when he saves Leafpool from falling off the tall ledge of ThunderClan’s camp. Leafpool is in shock, but is relieved that he loves her.

Let’s go on, now. It’s about when Crowfeather plans to run away from the Clans with Leafpool, so they can be together. Leafpool agrees, but later on finds out that her heart is with ThunderClan, and being a medicine cat. In Sunset, Crowfeather breaks up the relationship.

Leafpool has Crowfeather’s kits later on; Hollykit, Lionkit, and Jaykit. I feel like if Leafpool wasn’t a medicine cat, this could have worked out. Crowfeather really loved Leafpool, and this is one of my favorite ships.

Alright! Now, let’s go on with Crowfeather’s last mate… ugh… Nightcloud.

CROWXNIGHT

In The Sight, Crowfeather has a mate in WindClan, Nightcloud, and a son, Breezepaw. There’s nothing much about this ship, and the cats just had a son, Breezepelt who is terrible. Crowfeather probably just took Nightcloud as a mate just to prove that he’s loyal to WindClan.

In my opinion, Crowfeather loves Leafpool and her kits more than Nightcloud, Feathertail, and Breezepelt. He did love Feathertail, but that faded away. In The Last Hope, when Breezepelt is about to kill Lionblaze (his half brother,) Crowfeather stops him by attacking him. Crowfeather says that Nightcloud encouraged him to hate Crowfeather, which makes me wonder: Does Nightcloud actually love Crowfeather?

Well, that it for my article! I personally think that Crowfeather loves Leafpool more than Feathertail and Nightcloud, but that’s just my opinion! Please no hate!

-Otterpaw (Ottie)

Similar Posts:

27 Replies to “Who Does Crowfeather Love More? by Otterpaw”

1. Sky
    February 17, 2018 at 12:20 am

I think Crowfeather still deeply cares about her, but he doesnt feel a mate-like passion anymore because he met Leafpool. Of all of Crowfeather’s ships, LeafXCrow was the most real anf loving one.

• Goldenpaw
      February 28, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Yeah!! LeafXCrow 4 life!!!

My awesomeness comes naturally

2. Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
    February 17, 2018 at 1:36 am

Great Article!
    I’m Stuck Between My Favorite Crowfeather Ship. Its Either CrowXFeather Or CrowXLeaf.
    This Article Helped Me Decide,Its CrowXFeather.

He Did Save Leaf’s Kits From His Own Kit,But We All Know He Hated Night And Breeze. But He Seemed To Really Mourn Feather’s Death. And Also,Both Of These Ships Have Cats From Different Clans, But Leaf Was A Meddie,While Feather Was A Regular Warrior. And It Would Make More Sense That Feather Was His Mate Because They Went On A Journey Together With Only Four Other Cats,But Leaf And Crow Traveled Together With The Other Clans.

So,My Favorite Is CrowXFeather

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 18, 2018 at 5:20 pm

CROWXFEATHER!

• March 21, 2018 at 6:28 am

Totally Crow×Feather. I went with the originals!😘

3. Ivypool
    February 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm

CrowXLeaf!!!!!

4. Flickerlight
    February 19, 2018 at 12:30 am

I think you make some pretty good points, but for I think Feathertail was more than just a crush. Because of his irritable personality, most cats treated Crowfeather the way he treated them, except for Feathertail. She was the first cat who was kind to him, which was why he ended up falling for her. I know some people might say he barely knew her, but he knew Leafpool for—what, like a book? Please don’t kill me, fellow BlogClanners, I don’t really ship Leafpool and Crowfeather, so that might make me a bit biased, but I’m trying to defend Feathertail and Crowfeather while stating the facts. And yes, I am aware that Vicky said that Crowfeather and Feathertail’s relationship would probably not work out, but Kate said that it probably would. The glass is half full, my friends! Half full!

Flickerpaw

5. February 20, 2018 at 7:23 pm

I agree but…

6. February 21, 2018 at 2:12 am

I can see why you and a lot of other people really like Leafpool and Crowfeather, but the whole thing about Leafpool breaking the rules and going against Cinderpelt pretty much ruined the ship for me, and I don’t really ship Crowfeather with any cat. Just my opinion 🙂

professional amateur