April Gathering!

All aboard the hype train! Choo-choo!

Yes, folks, you heard that right! Sunny and I will be hosting a Gathering on the 7th of April! 😀 Get ready for oodles of fun!

For some older members, Gatherings are a well-loved BlogClan tradition that we know and remember. But since the last Gathering was in summer of 2017, I’m sure there will be a handful of BlogClanners who don’t know what they are. But never fear, for we have a handy dandy Frequently Asked Questions section coming up in 3. . . .

2. . . .

1!

Q: So, Icy. What is a Gathering?

A: I am glad you asked. A Gathering is when BlogClan members gather together for games, contests, and other general discussion. Members are divided up into teams, and score points for their respective teams by winning games and contests. It’s all great fun!

Q: That does sound like fun! But where is this mysterious event held, and how do I get to it?

A: Another excellent question. The Gathering is held on the BlogClan chatbox, which can be located under the “Need Company?” section in the dropdown menu!

Q: Okay! But how do I join a team, and what are they?

A: More information on that in a later post! The team names are a work in progress – nothing is set in stone yet!

Q: Wonderful! But what if I have more questions that aren’t answered here?

A: Just ask! Even if that question is, “Icy, why is a raven like a writing desk?”

As I said above, please feel free to ask me or Sunny if you have any questions at all! 🙂

The schedule will be posted at a later date, as well as sign-ups for teams and guest-hosted contests. Stay tuned, BlogClan!

Similar Posts:

240 Replies to “April Gathering!”

1. March 14, 2018 at 5:34 pm

The only problem…
    I’m only on at school…
    and I’m not at school on Saturday (why would I be??)
    TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT PEEPS

2. March 19, 2018 at 4:57 pm

in Eastern Standard time, when will this be? I have to referee a few soccer games that day and pack for a backpacking trip but I really hope I can make it, even if it’s only for a few minutes

Down In The Forest |-/

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 19, 2018 at 5:02 pm

It’ll start at about 9:30 AM, and games will be shortly after. 🙂 It goes on for most of the day, though!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Ivyflight who will prank her three brothers for Easter (aka Ivy) (formerly Snowstorm)
        March 19, 2018 at 5:19 pm

Icy, I actually might be able to make it, can i possibly sign up for a team and then back out later if needed?

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
          March 19, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Sure thing! 🙂

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

March 20, 2018 at 5:19 pm

yay thank you sooooooooooooo mmmuuuuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhh Icy!

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
              March 20, 2018 at 5:31 pm

No problem. 😀

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

March 20, 2018 at 8:08 pm

i can’t wait! i’ll check with my dad, our trip might be cancelled because my mom is really sick right now. :’C
                I will try to make it, and i’ll tell you if I can!

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
                  March 21, 2018 at 5:12 am

I’m sorry about your mom! I hope she feels better. 💙

Sounds good!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• March 19, 2018 at 5:51 pm

awwww i have a game at 10 ;-; i’ll try to check in though, maybe just to watch!!

Down In The Forest |-/

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
          March 20, 2018 at 4:38 pm

I hope you make it! 🙂 There will also be guest hosted contests later on, probably around 11:00. 🙂

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

3. Sparktooth the Wise Jedi Master :PP
    March 19, 2018 at 5:11 pm

I’ll be there! 😀

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 19, 2018 at 5:48 pm

Glad to hear it! 😀

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

4. Snowbreeze
    March 19, 2018 at 5:21 pm

Hey Icy, don’t know if you saw my reply to the ‘Chat won’t let me – well, chat’ problem 😛

Also, I’m pretty sure my timezone is Central Standard Time, so I don’t know if that effects the time I can be on the chat? 😛

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 19, 2018 at 5:49 pm

Yep, I saw it and replied. 🙂

The Gathering should start at 8:30 AM for you, with games starting shortly after!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

5. Streams of melting snow (Yes, in March, thanks Siberia)
    March 20, 2018 at 12:44 pm

I SHALL MAKE IT YALL

6. blackleaf
    March 20, 2018 at 4:03 pm

I bet the gathering going to be fun cant wait to join

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 20, 2018 at 4:43 pm

We can’t wait to have you! 😀

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

7. Goldenpaw (Goldenfire)
    March 20, 2018 at 6:17 pm

Wait, so what page is it on?

Formerly Galaxypaw

• Goldenpaw (Goldenfire)
      March 20, 2018 at 6:40 pm

Oooh fast mod

Formerly Galaxypaw

Sundance
      March 20, 2018 at 7:08 pm

Live chat! 🙂 Which can be found under the “Need Company?” tab.

March 20, 2018 at 7:22 pm

ok… i may be able to access that, iv’e never tried

March 20, 2018 at 7:22 pm

and im at school so it’s blocked right now.

8. March 21, 2018 at 3:39 pm

I read the previous comments and think I’ve calculated the time of gathering wrongly 😛. Maybe the gathering is not in the midnight for me at all 😉. So in Hong Kong time, when will the gathering start 😺?

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

Sundance
      March 21, 2018 at 6:19 pm

I’m afraid live chat will open at 8:30 p.m. your time, with the actual gathering starting at 9:00 p.m. 🙁

• March 22, 2018 at 12:26 pm

Maybe I can join the gathering for 1-2 hours, as it’s weekend 😉. (Actually in school days, 9:00pm is the true time of starting to do my homework 😛, and for some random days, I even blog till midnight 😎…)

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!