April Gathering!

All aboard the hype train! Choo-choo!

Yes, folks, you heard that right! Sunny and I will be hosting a Gathering on the 7th of April! 😀 Get ready for oodles of fun!

For some older members, Gatherings are a well-loved BlogClan tradition that we know and remember. But since the last Gathering was in summer of 2017, I’m sure there will be a handful of BlogClanners who don’t know what they are. But never fear, for we have a handy dandy Frequently Asked Questions section coming up in 3. . . .

2. . . .

1!

Q: So, Icy. What is a Gathering?

A: I am glad you asked. A Gathering is when BlogClan members gather together for games, contests, and other general discussion. Members are divided up into teams, and score points for their respective teams by winning games and contests. It’s all great fun!

Q: That does sound like fun! But where is this mysterious event held, and how do I get to it?

A: Another excellent question. The Gathering is held on the BlogClan chatbox, which can be located under the “Need Company?” section in the dropdown menu!

Q: Okay! But how do I join a team, and what are they?

A: More information on that in a later post! The team names are a work in progress – nothing is set in stone yet!

Q: Wonderful! But what if I have more questions that aren’t answered here?

A: Just ask! Even if that question is, “Icy, why is a raven like a writing desk?”

As I said above, please feel free to ask me or Sunny if you have any questions at all! 🙂

The schedule will be posted at a later date, as well as sign-ups for teams and guest-hosted contests. Stay tuned, BlogClan!

Similar Posts:

240 Replies to “April Gathering!”

1. March 10, 2018 at 11:41 pm

What time will it be for me, in WA, USA?

My awesomeness comes naturally

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 11, 2018 at 12:27 am

Chat should open at 6:30 AM, and the events will begin shortly after. 🙂

Ambition and strong coffee.

2. The Wol-lucky Cat (Willowlight|Wollow)
    March 11, 2018 at 12:10 am

Get RESkt children
    or like
    STARCLANDEVOURED
    yeah that doesn’t work

I See You

3. Evil Lupine Rabbit (Lupinepaw)
    March 11, 2018 at 12:47 am

ohmygoodnessohmygoodnessicysunnyyoumademysoulexplodefromoverhype -cries-

hopefully it isn’t too early or too late for anyone

edit 2- wait 6:30 oh no well at least in school days my dad tends to wake me up during that time

4. Loudfern
    March 11, 2018 at 1:31 am

Is someone allowed to play in the games on my behalf?????

(I’m so depressed right now)

Sundance
      March 11, 2018 at 1:42 am

I’m afraid not! 🙁 ❤

• Loudfern
        March 11, 2018 at 2:30 am

Oh. Well that’s ok.
        Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose 🙂

5. An (Un)lucky Willow at the End of the Rainbow (Wistep)
    March 11, 2018 at 2:16 am

Sunny and Icy, here I come with my awesome convincing begging. 😛
    For the fanfic/fanart comps, could I receive the prompts on an another day (before or later) and time myself then turn in my entry when it reaches time? I’m really busy on the 7th and I’m being a little desperate. Sorry, moddos. 😛
    *offers coffee and cookies*

6. March 11, 2018 at 3:15 am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I was all like YES when I heard about the gathering but my computer which is the only on in the house is not compatible with live chat……… 🙁 plus March 7th is a school day.

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 11, 2018 at 3:16 am

I’m sorry! 🙁 Maybe you’ll be able to come to the next one. 🙂

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Snowstorm who will not get pinched on St. Patty's
      March 11, 2018 at 3:19 pm

the gathering is on April 7th, a saturday. Sorry Icy and Sunny, I can’t make it. I’ll be on an airplane and my parents don’t purchase wifi.

7. March 11, 2018 at 3:59 am

omg yayyyy

aka: tiny rainbow fangirl

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 11, 2018 at 3:47 pm

;D

Ambition and strong coffee.

8. Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
    March 11, 2018 at 7:45 am

What time is it in UK time

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 11, 2018 at 5:35 pm

Chat should be opening at 1:30 PM!

Ambition and strong coffee.

9. mossball
    March 11, 2018 at 8:37 am

OMSC GATHERING YAS I HOPE I CAN GO TO THIS ONE

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 11, 2018 at 5:36 pm

I hope so too!

Ambition and strong coffee.

10. Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
    March 11, 2018 at 9:23 am

Ahhh that’s epic! The last Gathering was so fun XD

April 7th seems like a good date to me! Only thing is, when will the Gathering start if I’m in China?

Sorzi (爱猫者)
    Not coincidence

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      March 11, 2018 at 5:39 pm

9:30 PM!

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
        March 11, 2018 at 11:41 pm

Wow! That’s so cool! I guess I ca come after all 😛

Sorzi (爱猫者)
        Not coincidence

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
          March 12, 2018 at 5:31 pm

Woohoo! 😀

Ambition and strong coffee.