April Gathering!

All aboard the hype train! Choo-choo!

Yes, folks, you heard that right! Sunny and I will be hosting a Gathering on theย 7th of April! ๐Ÿ˜€ Get ready for oodles of fun!

For some older members, Gatherings are a well-loved BlogClan tradition that we know and remember. But since the last Gathering was in summer of 2017, I’m sure there will be a handful of BlogClanners who don’t know what they are. But never fear, for we have a handy dandy Frequently Asked Questions section coming up in 3. . . .

2. . . .

1!

Q:ย So, Icy. What is a Gathering?

A:ย I am glad you asked. A Gathering is when BlogClan members gather together for games, contests, and other general discussion. Members are divided up into teams, and score points for their respective teams by winning games and contests. It’s all great fun!

Q:ย Thatย doesย sound like fun! But where is this mysterious event held, and how do I get to it?

A:ย Another excellent question. The Gathering is held on the BlogClan chatbox, which can be located under the “Need Company?” section in the dropdown menu!

Q:ย Okay! But how do I join a team, and what are they?

A:ย More information on that in a later post! The team names are a work in progress – nothing is set in stone yet!

Q:ย Wonderful! But what if I have more questions that aren’t answered here?

A:ย Just ask! Even if that question is, “Icy, why is a raven like a writing desk?”

โ™ฆ

As I said above, please feel free to ask me or Sunny if you have any questions at all! ๐Ÿ™‚

The schedule will be posted at a later date, as well as sign-ups for teams and guest-hosted contests. Stay tuned, BlogClan!

Similar Posts:

240 Replies to “April Gathering!”

1. Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
    March 11, 2018 at 9:55 am

…I hope it’s not 2:00 AM for me but I think it will be ๐Ÿ™

March 11, 2018 at 6:02 pm

What timezone are you in? ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
        March 14, 2018 at 11:26 am

CST (and if the gathering time is exactly the same as the past ones, then yes no gathering for me *cries*)

March 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm

If you mean Chinese Standard Time, it should start at 9:30 PM for you!

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan Ninetales gravatar
            March 15, 2018 at 2:22 am

Nice! Wonderful! not 2:00 AM anymore! yayaayayayayayayyay!

(But I still need to ask my parents…Oh StarClan I wish I can be there…)

PS when will it end?

March 15, 2018 at 3:18 am

We’re not sure! When we get tired and close chat. ๐Ÿ˜› The schedule will be out soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Mistypaw loves her Alolan ninetales gravatar
                March 16, 2018 at 11:35 am

Yeeeeeee hyped!!!!!

• Snowstorm who will not get pinched on St. Patty's
      March 11, 2018 at 7:19 pm

ouch

2. March 11, 2018 at 2:45 pm

My first Gathering since I’ve missed all the ones before ๐Ÿ˜› Thankfully it’s on a Saturday, so I can probably come ๐Ÿ™‚

I sure hope it does...

March 11, 2018 at 6:04 pm

Woohoo! I hope we see you there! ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Snowbreeze
    March 11, 2018 at 3:34 pm

Dang it, for some reason BlogClan doesn’t let me chat here. We’ll have to see what happens.
    It looks really fun though! ๐Ÿ™‚

March 11, 2018 at 6:08 pm

Huh! I can try to help you out, if you let me know what it says when you try to chat. ๐Ÿ™‚ I hope you can come! You could still join a team and enter the fan creation contest. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Snowbreeze
        March 19, 2018 at 2:24 pm

Thanks Icy! ๐Ÿ™‚ (Hope I’m not too late in replying to this, oops.) When I enter in my name, it says that my name is already registered and that I have to choose another, from my recollection. Huh ๐Ÿ˜›

March 19, 2018 at 2:55 pm

Huh! ๐Ÿ˜› The next time you’re available and chat is open, I can see what I can do to help. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. March 11, 2018 at 3:41 pm

The gathering is taking over the recent purrs. ๐Ÿ™‚

*insert something clever*

5. Emberpaw (Emberfang)
    March 11, 2018 at 3:47 pm

ngl i forgot these existed :ร—

March 11, 2018 at 6:09 pm

Mama Kermit is so disappointed in you. ๐Ÿ™

• Emberpaw (Emberfang)
        March 12, 2018 at 8:07 pm

you’re not my real mom >:l

March 13, 2018 at 12:18 am

Pardon????

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Ivyflight who will prank her three brothers for Easter (aka Ivy) (formerly Snowstorm)
            March 19, 2018 at 3:47 pm

=)

6. Otterpaw
    March 11, 2018 at 5:59 pm

Good news – I asked my mom, and we are doing nothing on April 7th! ๐Ÿ˜€

When will the gathering start? Iโ€™m in EST time ๐Ÿ™‚

March 11, 2018 at 6:24 pm

I can’t wait to see you there! ๐Ÿ˜€ Chat should open at around 9:30 AM, and games will start a bit later. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. March 11, 2018 at 6:31 pm

The H.Y.P.E. is real.

Ice On Literally Everything Because It’s Freezing (Icy) Ice On Literally Everything Because It’s Freezing (Icy) on April Gathering!

March 11, 2018 at 6:33 pm

And we’re still almost a month away!

• Snowpaw (Snowswirl)
        March 11, 2018 at 8:10 pm

you are right mod dude ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sunpelt
          March 11, 2018 at 8:26 pm

๐Ÿ˜บ

sun-warmed kitty fur ๐Ÿ˜บ

• March 11, 2018 at 8:20 pm

Don’t say that! I’m an impatient apprentice.

March 11, 2018 at 8:35 pm

Don’t you worry, it’ll be here before you know it! Team signups will (hopefully) be out in the next week or so! ๐Ÿ˜€

8. Riverpaw/frost
    March 11, 2018 at 9:31 pm

YAAYYY HYPE

I missed all the others, sooooooo…….

What time would it be in Central Time?

9. Owlwing
    March 11, 2018 at 10:41 pm

How do you join the Gathering and do I need to be there for the live chat because I don’t think I can make it for the chat but I can for the games?

March 11, 2018 at 11:18 pm

On the day of the Gathering, there will be a post with the chatbox embedded, so you can access it from there. Alternatively, you can click the “Live chat” link in the “Need Company?” section of the drop-down menu. The whole Gathering takes place on the chatbox, with the exception of the fan creation contest. You can come and go as you please! Enter as many or as few events as you’d like. I hope to see you there! ๐Ÿ˜€

• March 12, 2018 at 3:22 am

OMG IS THAT YOUR HORSE? Gosh sorry that was random but I LOVE horses and that horse is awesome so…