Which Warrior? Mapleshade or Ashfur? Skit #1 by Iceclaw

Iceclaw shares a skit featuring Mapleshade and Ashfur.

Art by ShidatheUmbreon

Iceclaw back with another article! This time, I want to make a skit. It’s my first time, so go easy on me.

*Ashfur and Mapleshade comes into the clearing*
Iceclaw: So….
*Cats are shouting and bickering and gossiping to each other*
*Iceclaw pauses and clears throat loudly*
Iceclaw: Quiet down!
*Cats gradually quiet down*
Iceclaw: Finally. Now today we are here to discuss on which warrior was better. First up, Mapleshade and Ashfur. Did Mapleshade deserve to go to StarClan? Did Ashfur deserve to go to the Dark Forest?
Yellowfang: Ashfur “loved to much”.
Hollyleaf: Yes, I know, but he tried to murder me and my brothers!
*Ashfur glares at Hollyleaf*
Ashfur: And you murdered me!
Hollyleaf: It was to prevent you from spilling the secret in the gathering
Ashfur: But you revealed it yourself.
*Hollyleaf looks a little uncomfortable*
Ashfur: My death was for nothing!
*Hollyleaf unsheathes her claws*
Iceclaw: Okay, okay. We are not here to claw at each other! Hollyleaf, put your claws away!
*Ashfur sticks his tongue out at Hollyleaf; looks smug*
*Hollyleaf whispers “brat!”*
Mousefur: I think Ashfur deserves to go to the Dark Forest because-
Mapleshade: Are you going to talk about me? I feel forgotten! ThunderClan was always so determined to neglect my memory!
*Mousefur glares at Mapleshade*
Mousefur: Don’t interrupt me!
Mapleshade: Fine, go ahead!
*Mapleshade rolls eyes*
Mousefur: As I was saying, Ashfur deserves to go the Dark Forest. He tried to murder three cats. He killed Firestar. All because of a she-cat. If he truly loved Squirrelflight, he wouldn’t get upset. He would be happy for her.
Graystripe: I agree with Mousefur. Ashfur went too far.
Iceclaw: What about Mapleshade?
Ferncloud: I think she deserved to go to StarClan. She had a reason. Not avenging herself. She was doing it for her kits!
Goldenflower: Yes, we can all agree with that.
Reedshine: I think she was doing it out of pure revenge.
Mapleshade: Come on! You’re just bitter that I killed your mate. Anyways, he was supposed to me mine! And you stole him away from me without a single ounce of regret.
*Reedshine hisses at Mapleshade*
*Mapleshade arches her back*
Appledusk: Mapleshade, it was forbidden. We were never meant to be…
Mapleshade: You’re a piece of fox-dung! You basically killed my kits, and you blamed it all on me!
Reedshine: You were the one who forced your stupid kits to cross the river.
Mapleshade: Don’t call my kits stupid!
Iceclaw: Okay, Mapleshade. This debate is done!
*Mapleshade stalks off, huffing with Ashfur following*

Hopefully, you enjoyed this skit. Which two warriors should I compare in my next one? Maybe Scourge and Tigerstar (which one was the best villain), or Millie, Rainflower, and Lizardstripe (which one was the better mother). You guys can choose. (It doesn’t need to be my suggestions).

Similar Posts:

49 Replies to “Which Warrior? Mapleshade or Ashfur? Skit #1 by Iceclaw”

1. Hawkflight
    March 12, 2018 at 12:07 am

The second one. Personally, I absolutely HATE Mille now because of what she did to Blossomfall. Just because.

---DepOut

2. March 12, 2018 at 1:17 am

Cool, article! I love Mapleshade, but she was HAPPY when she ended up in the DF. So, I’m not sure. I agree on Ashfur, he deserves the DF.

My awesomeness comes naturally

I’m with ya! I’m a huge Star Wars nerd!! 😛

• Iceclaw
      March 13, 2018 at 2:54 am

thanks!

4. Sky
    March 12, 2018 at 2:12 am

Great article. I believe that Mapleshade deserves StarClan and Ashfur deserves the Dark Forest. Here’s the difference between their stories – Mapleshade actually thought that her lost kits were asking her to get them a good, happy afterlife. That makes what she did more acceptable. However, Ashfur turned psycho and basically became one of those creeps who never gets over a girlfriend. He killed her father once and almost burned her supposed kits.

PS – you should do the one about who’s the better mom!

• Iceclaw
      March 13, 2018 at 2:52 am

thank you for the feedback! 😀

5. Duskpaw/thorn
    March 12, 2018 at 4:28 am

Nice article!

• Iceclaw
      March 13, 2018 at 2:51 am

thanks!

6. March 12, 2018 at 4:33 am

Cool article! I think that both Mapleshade and Ashfur deserved to go to the DF. I have reasons, but I’m too lazy to type them just now. I think you should do the one about mothering. In my opinion, the worst is Rainflower.

gimme dem cheetos

• Iceclaw
      March 13, 2018 at 2:50 am

Sure! I can do it in one of my skits!

7. Rose Song
    March 12, 2018 at 5:22 am

Me: Bravo!!! Encoré, encoré!
    Firestar: like whyyy
    Me: why what, o great and stupid firestar?
    Firestar: :O HOW DARE YOU
    Me: Seriously dude, I mean in the books your likeable, but now that I’ve met you in real life, not so much 🙁
    Firestar: well this is the real me so DEAL WITH IT *tweets #savage #firestarisdabest;)*
    Me: WHEN DID YOU GET A PHONE?!?!?!?!
    Firestar: Last Wednesday
    Me: T-T wait-OHHHH so that’s why I got a charge to my bank account for $300 from T-Mobile!
    Firestar: sure that wasn’t your bill
    Me: i don’t have a phone
    Firestar: *gasp* THEN YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFE
    Me: YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFE EITHER, BOY! YOU CAN’T HAVE A LIFE IF YOU HAVEN’T EATEN WAFFLES!!!!
    Everyone: *deeply* ohhhhhh snap (this may or may not be a reference to something 😜)
    Me: shut up, creeps
    Random dude: is it weird that Firestar doesn’t like waffles, yet he likes Spottedleaf?
    Firestar: why would that be we-
    ***Spottedleaf appears***
    Spottedleaf: HOW COULD YOU, FIRE!!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!
    Firestar: uhhhh 😳
    Bramblestar: 🎶 Fire and Spotted, sittin’ in a tree, n-u-z-z-li-n-g 🎶 >:3
    Firestar: HOW DARE YOU *slaps with fish*
    Bluestar: hewwo i da nyan Bluestar, come to take you away to NyanCatWorld!!!!!!!!!!
    Everyone: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO *get shot into space*
    Jayfeather: I gonna throw up 🤢
    Bramblestar: here take this *gives bag*
    Jayfeather: why thank you- *spider crawls out of bag* AGHHHHH SPIDER *tries to run but floats away*
    Bramblestar: heeheehee >:3
    Me: dang boy you good
    Ashfur: COME GET YOUR BRAMBLESTAR REPELLENT!!
    **everyone stampede-floats over**
    Firestar: GIVE ME ALL OF THEM
    Ashfur: that will be your daughter, clan leadership, aaaaaaaaand 300 mice
    Firestar: DEAL!!!
    Me: *slaps Firestar with fish* DUDE. PRIORITIES.
    Firestar: first of all, OWWW!!! Second, ok, ok, take off the clan leadership and my daughter and ring it up to 800 mice. Third, uh, I raised to many paws.
    Me: *facepaw*
    Squirrelflight: auhjwkdknwmkqooqkdm,d,Waksman,a
    Me: wow, good point
    Me: ok people, I just realized something
    Everyone: what?
    Me: We can’t breathe in space
    Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Great article, I decided to do a little skit too, to describe how much I liked it. Things took a weird turn though…… whoops…… 😛
    Also this was inspired by a story I read :3

• March 12, 2018 at 4:05 pm

Rose I think you have a problem… 😛

gimme dem cheetos

• Spottedheart Needs Help Searching For a Four Leaf Clover!
      March 12, 2018 at 9:26 pm

Anything with Firestar and Spottedleaf is good! But uhhh… this is a bit much. It’s funny though!

• Rose Song
        March 13, 2018 at 5:44 pm

Thanks, and yes, I have a problem Cheetah 😛

• Iceclaw
      March 13, 2018 at 2:47 am

That was really funny! 😀

• Rose Song
        March 13, 2018 at 5:45 pm

Oh phew, thought you would be angry at me 😛
        Thanks and sorry for taking up comment space 😛
        Whoopsies 😛

8. March 12, 2018 at 9:09 am

Interesting article! I really like it 😆! Ashfur should be in Dark Forest, while Mapleshade should be in Starclan 😼! How about comparing Jake and Cody next time 😉?

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

• Iceclaw
      March 13, 2018 at 2:41 am

Thank you for the feedback! Sure, I’ll try your suggestion in one of my skits! 😛

9. Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
    March 12, 2018 at 9:50 am

Cool!

However, like I commented on a different article, Mapleshade herself would have preferred to be in the DF. So don’t stick her into StarClan, she doesn’t belong there and she doesn’t want to belong there.

And AShfur, I think he should be in StarClan. 🙂 😛

Sorzi (爱猫者)
    Not coincidence

10. March 12, 2018 at 3:57 pm

This was very interesting to read 🙂

Still running for SW