Could these Dark Forest cats have gone to StarClan? by Feathermist

Feathermist takes a look at some of the Dark Forest cats from the series.

Art by LoveMoonspirit

(Spoiler Alert!)
Ok, so obviously some cats are in the dark forest for a reason, but did they have a chance of going to StarClan? Here I’m going to make a list of some random Dark Forest cats to see if there’s any reasons to let them into StarClan.
Tigerstar(the first one)- Tigerstar when to the Dark Forest for being a traitor. He tried to kill Bluestar, killed Redtail and so on. But did he have any reason to go to StarClan? He would have been a good warrior if he didn’t betray his clan, right? Maybe part of the reason he became so ambitious was because Thistleclaw was his mentor.
Mapleshade- Probably one of my favorite characters. I can and will write a whole other article on her. Can we justify her decisions? Maybe she would be a different cat if she was let into StarClan? She was a kind cat before, and she was so happy before the incident. And really her kits’ deaths weren’t her fault. She had to get her kits off the territory in time, and the only place out was the river. I’d honestly go insane if everyone ended up hating me, my kits died, and my mate cheated on me/betrayed me.
Brokenstar- I doubt he’d ever have a chance to go to StarClan. He trained kits at 3 moons old and pretty much left ShadowClan in ruins. So no. Just no.
Thistleclaw- Well I haven’t read Spottedleaf’s Heart yet but I know enough about him to say he should just stay in the Dark Forest.
Good cats who trained in the Dark Forest- I think cats who fought with the Dark Forest deserve to go there, but cats like Ivypool who realized their mistakes should still be allowed into StarClan. As long as they don’t do anything else that’s bad.
~
Ashfur- So Ashfur isn’t in the Dark Forest but does he belong there? There’s a lot of controversy on this so I wanted to include him. Like Yellowfang said, his only fault was to love too much. I personally don’t like Ashfur, but he didn’t commit a horrible crime like Brokenstar or Tigerstar, so maybe he should just stay where he is.
~
Well that’s all I have for now! Feathermist out

Similar Posts:

21 Replies to “Could these Dark Forest cats have gone to StarClan? by Feathermist”

1. March 14, 2018 at 12:37 am

Nice article 😆! It’ll be great if Mapleshade and Ashfur can switch places they’re staying 😺. For the other cats listed up there? I think they should be staying in Dark Forest like now 😉.

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

2. Sky
    March 14, 2018 at 12:47 am

Mapleshade goes StarClan; Ashfur, the Dark Forest.

PS – Brightflower, Tangleburr, and Lilywhisker all deserve StarClan

• 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
      March 14, 2018 at 3:07 am

Why is Brightflower in the Dark Forest, anyway? What did she do?

~Spicy Spidey

• March 14, 2018 at 6:15 am

It’s beacuse she was hating Yellowfang about her kits’ deaths, and was still griefing for them when she died (if I remember correctly 😛). But for some reason, she’s not listed as a Dark Forest cat anymore, Tangleburr and Lilywhisker too. Maybe somebody has realised they shouldn’t be there 😉.

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

March 14, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Well I’m glad she’s not there anymore! It wasn’t her fault she blamed Yellowfang, I mean, the clan leader said he saw Yellowfang standing over the bodies. What was Brightflower supposed to think? But yeah 😛

~Spicy Spidey

• March 14, 2018 at 3:08 am

Yes Sky. My thoughts exactly. Maybe we’re cousins (cause Silv’s my twin sister). We have similar personalities too. And similar warrior cat thoughts (IVYPOOL4EVER).

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

3. Stormberry Who Knows Princess Leia And Is Also A Cat Master
    March 14, 2018 at 1:09 am

Nice! I personally think Tigerstar should definitely be in the Dark Forest.

4. March 14, 2018 at 1:34 am

I think they all should be in the DF. I like Mapleshade, but she was HAPPY when she ended up in the DF and there where other cats like her. Tigerstar should also stay, and Ashfur should be there too. Sure, he was a bit upset when Squirrelflight chose Brambleclaw over him, but that’s no excuse to try to kill 4 cats.

My awesomeness comes naturally

5. March 14, 2018 at 2:53 am

Nice article! This is what I think:

Tigerstar – StarClan
    Mapleshade – StarClan
    Brokenstar – Lizardstripe’s fault. He should be in StarClan if it wasn’t for Lizardstripe.
    Ashfur – StarClan

6. 🍀Spidey who couldn’t come up with a good St. Patrick’s Day name(Spiderpaw/song)🍀
    March 14, 2018 at 3:02 am

Cool article! I think Ashfur does deserve to go to the dark forest.

~Spicy Spidey

7. March 14, 2018 at 3:40 am

I think all the cats you listed; except for good cats that trained for the DF and realized their mistakes, should go to the Dark Forest for sure.

gimme dem cheetos

8. March 14, 2018 at 4:24 am

Nice article!
    ah, the notorious Mapleshade, always having articles mentioning her 😛
    I agree with all of them!

=^..^=

9. Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
    March 14, 2018 at 10:11 am

I think Thistleclaw should be in DF even though Spottedleaf…

And I think Breezepelt’s the only cat who once trained in the DF who should go there.

Sorzi (爱猫者)
    Not coincidence

10. Morningmist
    March 14, 2018 at 10:20 am

The one that I think about a lot is Antpelt.

– It mentions in the book his, Breezepelt’s and Hollowflight’s eyes shining when they are listening to, I think Brokenstar’s plans, about attacks against the clans.
    – However, it also hints at his obliviousness to the actual plans of the Dark Forest; that he does not grasp their plans to the degree Ivypool does.

I think he was a good cat at heart, and just wanted to be a good warrior, but sort of got sucked into a trap of sorts laid by the Place of No Stars and ended up there when he died. Obliviousness should’ve gotten him into Starclan I reckon.