Libbypaw shares some of their favourite characters from the series.
Hey, BlogClanners. I’m here to talk about some of my favorite warrior cats, and why I like them so much.
5. For #5, I’d have to say that I like Feathertail. She’s generous and kind. She told Brambleclaw about how Crowpaw has no one to look after, and in the end she became “mates” with Crowpaw. And she died honorably, killing Sharptooth for the sake of the Tribe of Rushing Water. Maybe my warrior name could be Libbyfeather or Libbytail. My final thoughts on this cat is that she’s gentle, but would fight to save lives.
4. Violetshine. She’s suffered so much. I felt a surge of sorrow when she was taken away from her sister, and when Darktail killed Needletail. At least now she’s in SkyClan with her father, Hawkwing. She was also smart when she came up with a plan to save Frecklewish. Violetshine has done so much to receive her warrior name, and she has now found a place on my top 5 list.
3. Mistystar will have to be another one of my favorites. She’s proven that she was a loyal RiverClan cat, and was very concerned when her mother, Bluestar died. She’s leading a fine Clan right now. Mistystar just had to be in my top 5 list. I’m also grateful that she left TigerClan, because Tigerstar is a horrible cat, and his cats were bloodthirsty.
2. BRIGHTHEART!!!!! That poor she-cat had also suffered a lot during these moons. My heart pounded when I heard that Brightheart’s eye had been ripped out. And I was outraged when Bluestar named her Lostface. You shouldn’t judge a book by its cover! I still think she’s beautiful, even with her missing eye. It was amazing that she survived through three leader’s reigns, and I think she should be deputy. I felt happy when Cloudtail reassured the injured she-cat, and had two litters of kits.
1. And last, but definitely not least is Squirrelflight. She is an amazing deputy and was surprised when Bramblestar chose her as his deputy in The Last Hope, but not Lionblaze, Brackenfur, or Cloudtail. I was filled with rage when Ashfur was going to tell all the cats at a Gathering just because Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and Hollyleaf weren’t her kits. Squirrelflight also is enthusiastic, and a fun character, and is amazing with Bramblestar. She finally is living a better life without any cats bothering her. Some of her quotes are also very inspiring to me. I also hope that Sparkpelt turns out similar to her when she matures.
So, I hope you like this article; it’s one of my first ones, and I worked very hard on this. I would like to hear who your favorite warrior cats are in the comments. Happy New Year! It’s 2018, everyone!
- Top 4 Warrior Cats Who Deserve More Recognition (Spoilers!) by Rainstorm257
- My Top 10 Favorite Warrior Cats by Sunheart
- My Opinions On Warrior Couples; by Fernrustle
- Half-Clan Cats: Good or Evil? Analyzing Stonefur and Mistystar’s Characters by Cheetahpaw
- Unpopular Opinions For the Future; by Blazekit