The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen πŸ˜›

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page πŸ™‚

1,566 Replies to “The Raging Storm Spoiler Page”

1. Butterflyflower
    January 10, 2019 at 4:12 am

I finished the book! I really liked it! The ending was really cute and funny, as well as it kind of did seem to set up the next series (Which I’m really excited for now!). Tigerheart/star WAS a little out-of-character, as I had feared, but it actually wasn’t that bad. In a way, it kind of was what I wanted, because I didn’t just want him to be totally PERFECT, and it is nice to see he has some flaws, as well as just how the ending made him. πŸ™‚
    I also love Juniperclaw! I think he was a good character! πŸ˜€
    And Cloverfoot is cool too! It’s nice that she’s deputy now, and I’m also kind of excited for the new Novellas, because now I want to know more about Tawnypelt and her decision to step down in the first place. I also just love ShadowClan and having their POV! πŸ˜‰
    And I really love VioletshinexTree and both characters individually as well!
    I love Twigbranch, and I think her mentor/apprentice relationship with Flypaw was great! I loved how they both grew and learned, and I think Flypaw is cute, and I like how she went from being really frustrating for Twigbranch to train, to being really determined to make her proud and ending up making her proud!
    I also do actually still like Finleap and FinleapxTwigbranch. I know Finleap was horrible to her for a long time, and it’s okay if people disagree with me here, but I actually did like his apology, and I think it gave both Finleap and FinxTwig more development which was nice. I really do think Finleap is a better character than Bumblestripe, just because he actually had more development and felt bad about how he acted toward Twigbranch in the end and because Twigbranch actually does love him. (And because Finleap doesn’t have fangirls hating on Twigbranch because she “hurt Finleap’s feelings!1111111111!” πŸ˜› )

Anyway, those are just some of my opinions πŸ™‚

2. Flowerstep
    January 13, 2019 at 9:03 am

Hey Kate do you have any interesting facts about Whitewing?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 14, 2019 at 8:09 am

Her purr is surprisingly loud.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 14, 2019 at 8:14 am

Why did this make me laugh so much πŸ˜›

Any strange / random facts about Ivypool Kate ?

We all miss you Rain <3

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 16, 2019 at 8:42 am

Very occasionally, she purrs in her sleep.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Flowerstep
            January 19, 2019 at 6:17 pm

I can see that πŸ˜‚

• Bramblefire
        January 14, 2019 at 2:44 pm

It’s a sonic blast rip. Just freaks everyone out when they first hear it.

• Flowerstep
        January 15, 2019 at 12:35 am

Awww 😻

3. Magmawing
    January 15, 2019 at 1:51 am

Kate, I forgot to tell you something about Mapleshade’s Vengeance…
    Did Ravenwing went to StarClan or the Dark Forest? Because he was the one responsible for turning Mapleshade evil and exiting her kits to their death. It in the Warrior Code: that all kits are to be protected, regardless of Clan. I surprises that he didn’t take punishment since he was a Medicine cat.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 16, 2019 at 8:39 am

Good question! I don’t know!

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Magmawing
        January 16, 2019 at 11:26 am

can you at least tell me what happen to Mapleshade’s kits? Are they in StarClan? who is looking after them since their mother is evil? How do they feel about that?

• A Kate for All Seasons
          January 16, 2019 at 12:00 pm

Your guess is as good as mine. If it’s not in the books, then it’s undecided so you can decide for yourself πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Foxtail (Foxie)
            January 16, 2019 at 6:27 pm

The kits are most likely in StarClan since they did nothing wrong

β˜† ισσsΞ΅ ιįρs sΔ―Ξ·ΞΊ shįρs β˜†

• A Kate for All Seasons
              January 18, 2019 at 8:13 am

Oh good πŸ™‚

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• January 18, 2019 at 8:20 am

I like to think that Appledusk looks after the kits with Reedshine.

We all miss you Rain <3

• Ashwillow12
      January 16, 2019 at 10:09 pm

I personally believe Ravenwing is in StarClan. He was only being loyal to his leader, and how would he know that Mapleshade would get exiled and her kits would die?

4. Hawk that is Frozen in Ice (IceHawk)
    January 17, 2019 at 3:45 am

Well, I haven’t finished Mapleshade’s Vengeance but it sounds like Ravenwing would go to StarClan because something similar happens in The Forgotten Warrior when Ashfur goes to StarClan even though he was sort of evil after Squirrelflight rejects him. If Ravenwing goes to the Dark Forest then Ashfur should be there too because he was WAY more evil than Ravenwing.

• Foxtail (Foxie)
      January 18, 2019 at 4:40 am

Squirrelflight did NOT reject him. They were never together and Squirrelflight never loved him (more than a friend).

β˜† ισσsΞ΅ ιįρs sΔ―Ξ·ΞΊ shįρs β˜†

5. willowstep
    January 17, 2019 at 6:25 pm

in my opinion i think most of the clan leaders are going to die (lost stars) of the cats are going to stop believing in Starclan

6. Deertail
    January 18, 2019 at 5:27 am

Hey, I loved this but I have a few questions,
    1. Can you give us a hint on Violetshine’s kits names?
    2. In Tigerheart’s Shadow, Shellkit/paw was described as a white she-kit but in The Raging Storm, he’s described as a tortoiseshell tom, which one is it?
    3. What is Dovewing’s 100% confirmed eye color?
    4. (Sorry for so many questions…) Will the other clans get more cats? (ThunderClan has, like, 40-50)
    5. (Last one) What will Pigeonpaw of SkyClan’s warrior name be?

• January 18, 2019 at 8:21 am

For 5 I really want Pigeonmeadow
      If one of my oc’s (Pigeonmeadow ) becomes canon I will be super happy πŸ˜›
      I love that name so much

We all miss you Rain <3

• Wren
      January 20, 2019 at 2:39 pm

For number 4

7. Jaysnow
    January 18, 2019 at 9:52 pm

Guys Tree is getting a novella! *screams*

8. Breezylight
    January 19, 2019 at 5:01 am

Hey Kate, is it true that Tree is getting his own novella??? And is there gonna be a colored version for the Tigerstar and Sasha series???

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 19, 2019 at 7:51 am

I don’t know! I hope so. He’s a very interesting character.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Jaysnow
        January 19, 2019 at 10:06 am

He is. It’s confirmed in the new Warriors website.

• Breezylight
          January 20, 2019 at 11:19 pm

That’s awesome!!! I wonder which other two characters are getting a novella beside him

9. Breezylight
    January 19, 2019 at 6:41 pm

Hey Kate, another question, I’ve been noticing that the super editions have been going in some clan order, Hawkwing’s Journey was in Skyclan, Tigerheart’s Shadow in Shadowclan, Crowfeather’s Trail in Windclan, Squirrelflight’s Hope in Thuderclan, so does that mean the next super edition is taking place in Riverclan???

• A Kate for All Seasons
      January 20, 2019 at 8:27 am

I wish it were! I actually don’t know yet…

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader