The Raging Storm Spoiler Page

The Spoiler page for AVoS6: The Raging Storm!

Official book cover, illustrated by Owen Richardson.

…at least I’m pretty sure it’s Owen 😛

April 14th, 2018 edit: Whoops, it’s actually a discussion page because we don’t have enough info for it to be a spoiler page! Once we get the blurb, it’ll become a spoiler page!

November 2nd, 2018 edit: This is now a spoiler page 🙂

Similar Posts:

1,274 Replies to “The Raging Storm Spoiler Page”

1. Elftooth
    May 15, 2018 at 7:16 pm

I kinda hope bramble starts losing lives. Hes just really boring. Honestly I notice like no change from him to Firestar. He is so leniant and plain. Mistystar is like the wise old one, Harestar has only bren around for 2 books and I feel like he’s more distiguishable. Very diplomatic, kind of like Tree. Rowanstar was obvious too, even Leafstar.

• AppleMoon.Writer
      May 18, 2018 at 5:05 pm

Ahaha same. But, not too fast. Keep in mind, this is his first full series as a leader, Firestar didn’t die for 3 series! 🙂

˜”*°•♥ᴬᵖᵖˡᵉᴹᵒᵒⁿ♥•°*”˜

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 18, 2018 at 11:00 pm

AGREED!

2. FireFlame:)123
    May 16, 2018 at 2:45 pm

He is the best leader! After all, Firestar trusted him, let him live longer!
    As for Mistystar, she needs to die!
    Harestar is getting boring.
    Rowanstar was a good leader, I don´t know why he gave up his leadership.

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
      May 16, 2018 at 8:02 pm

HARESTAR, MISTYSTAR, AND BRAMBLESTAR RULE! I actually like the leaders of all the Clans at the moment 😀

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• Elftooth
      May 16, 2018 at 9:05 pm

I mean he might be a “good leader”
      But he is boring imo. He doesnt do anything that makes him stand out. Just feels like Firestar.

• Ashwillow12
      May 17, 2018 at 12:13 pm

Harestar is getting boring? You’re not giving him a chance, we barely have seen any of him yet.

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 20, 2018 at 3:44 am

Fireflame you have it all wrong, you are judging cats too quick, Harestar needs a few books before you judge him, Mistystar, i don’t think needs to die!!! Bramblestar has not lost a life so its about time! And Rowanstar. I’m going to let you of with Rowanstar.

3. FireFlame:)123
    May 16, 2018 at 2:46 pm

I like the name Elftooth.

• Elftooth
      May 16, 2018 at 9:03 pm

Thanks lol, just through random words together

4. Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
    May 17, 2018 at 9:10 am

Kate, who do you want Tigerstar ( Tigerheart)’s deputy to be? Maybe Scorchfur or Violetshine.

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 18, 2018 at 5:14 pm

Neither. Hmmmm. I’m not in love with ShadowClan these days. There’s not any cat I’d trust with the deputyship right now.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• May 18, 2018 at 11:01 pm

I hope it’s Tawnypelt! Even though she’s getting old (even though they are cats living in a society with medicine and support, and she’s not really that old haha) she is, in my eyes, the only cat worthy of this position.

• A Kate for All Seasons
          May 19, 2018 at 9:12 am

I’d forgotten Tawnypelt! She’s the best. So ver lovely. Thanks for reminding me there are some good cats left.

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
            May 20, 2018 at 3:45 am

Oakfur was Kind, but Tawnypelt doesn’t want to be leader.
            I really like Oakfur.

• A Kate for All Seasons
              May 20, 2018 at 6:43 am

Me too 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

• Lightshadow
      May 23, 2018 at 7:51 pm

But Violetshine is Skyclan

5. Moonypaw (Laptop version)
    May 17, 2018 at 4:15 pm

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Ahem prophecy: Embrace what you find in the shadows. Spiresight: This kit (SHADOWkit) will see into the shadows. Embrace Shadowkit so the cats can see into the shadows through him!!!!! SHADOWclan is in the shadows right now with Skyclan……. They must embrace Shadowclan (Maybe Shadowkit has some kind of power where he can see Shadowclan at all times?)

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 17, 2018 at 10:06 pm

I think we already seen characters with powers *COUGH* JAYEATHER *COUGH* LIONBLAZE *COUGH * DOVEWING.

• NonCanon Book Writer
      May 18, 2018 at 4:12 pm

Yes. He does have a power. But not that. It’s similar to Pebble Shine’s from DoTC. So yeah.

• May 18, 2018 at 9:53 pm

Don’t you mean Pebble Heart? 😛 Correct me if i’m wrong

• AppleMoon
          May 19, 2018 at 9:37 am

Yes, indeed I did haha. Forgive me, it’s been a while.

˜”*°•♥ᴬᵖᵖˡᵉᴹᵒᵒⁿ♥•°*”˜

6. Redmoon
    May 18, 2018 at 9:12 am

Warrior name suggestions:

Spotkit – Spotfeather
    Flykit – Flyclaw
    Snapkit – Snapflower

Thriftkit – Thriftbloom (I believe someone mentioned this on the blog before, but the name sounds beautiful)
    Flipkit – Flipfeather
    Bristlekit – Bristleflame

Opinions guys?

• Redmoon
      May 18, 2018 at 9:15 am

I meant Flipwhisker instead of Flipfeather, my mistake.

• AppleMoon
      May 18, 2018 at 6:14 pm

Hi! I love the names but they seem unlikely 🙁
      What about-
      Spotfur/pelt/cloud
      Flywing/feather/whisker
      Snaptail/foot/heart
      —-
      Thriftflower/fall/shine
      Flipfur/heart/flight
      Bristlecloud/whisker/pelt

˜”*°•♥ᴬᵖᵖˡᵉᴹᵒᵒⁿ♥•°*”˜

• Silverbirch
      May 19, 2018 at 12:22 am

i REALLY Love spotfeather and thriftbloom!!! Best name suggestions I’ve heard yet!👌❤️😋

7. NonCanon Book Writer
    May 18, 2018 at 4:28 pm

Guys, when naming these kits with predictions, DONT USe tHINGS SUCH AS STORE/SHOP or ROOF, CLIP, TABLE. As cats don’t know what these are 🙂

8. May 18, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Here are a very few predictions after reading River of Fire:

• Mistystar dies, sorry
    • Sleekwhisker makes some drama
    • (Not a prediction, a hope) Tree and Violetshine become mates, but then Tree is a manipulative and cruel fox dung, and betrays her and all the Clans (lol)
    • Finleap and Twigbranch have a «Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw» kind of relationship with some bumps in the road but in the end they love each other

• Butterflyflower
      May 19, 2018 at 1:00 am

I really don’t want the Tree one to happen! I love Tree! (and TreexViolet is pretty cute. I wouldn’t mind them just staying friends though 🙂 )

9. Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
    May 18, 2018 at 11:04 pm

Kate, When Reedwhisker, Crowfeather and Squirrelflight retire (because they are so old) Who do you think should be the next deputy?

• A Kate for All Seasons
      May 19, 2018 at 9:11 am

I’ll leave that discussion for my readers. I don’t want to bias opinion. 🙂

BlogTeam Administrator, Leader

10. Flamin' Hot Cheetah
    May 18, 2018 at 11:18 pm

Okay I’m kinda sick of people constantly bashing Bramblestar. He hasn’t been a bad leader at all. He even added a new rule to the warrior code! Sure, he’s similar to Firestar. But Firestar was a great leader! And it’s not like Bramblestar is boring or anything. At the moment, he seems more sensible than Mistystar (at the moment, guys). I’m sure a lot of people (*cough cough* me *cough cough*) would prefer Ivypool or even Squirrelflight as leader, but right now, Bramblestar’s doing a pretty snazzy job.

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• Elftooth
      May 19, 2018 at 3:44 am

My problem with him is he seems to have lost all his character development. I cant really say whats the difference between him and firestar. He has gotten very predictable and has lost his edge.

• AppleMoon
        May 19, 2018 at 5:01 am

Agreed.

˜”*°•♥ᴬᵖᵖˡᵉᴹᵒᵒⁿ♥•°*”˜

• May 19, 2018 at 5:19 am

I somewhat agree. He has lost all character development and just seems to just be there in the books for the sake of being there…

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Superstorm
          May 19, 2018 at 3:12 pm

He suddenly seemed a lot wiser from the moment he went from Brambleclaw to Bramblestar. It might just be that we got some insight on his thoughts. Also Ivypool for deputy after Squirrelflight. So, in other words don’t let anything happen to Squirrelflight or let her retire for 6 more moons. Ivypool’s kits will be all grown up.

• Flame
            May 20, 2018 at 3:57 am

Bramblestar could retire himself…
            it seems a stretch when you first read that but it could be an option as its not beyond the realms of how we know his character to concede power as he is visibly getting older (the dude was born in the third book of the ‘Fireheart vs Tigerclaw’ series which makes him one of the oldest cats we know). If he were to nobly relinquish his leadership it would fit his character and personality and would be a Win-Win: A favourite is kept alive but new leadership, bloodlines, backgrounds and storylines are implicated to the Leader position.

That way he and Squirrel settle down as elders but remain part of the story for a few books to come without it seeming overly contrived that he is still a leader.

• May 19, 2018 at 3:25 pm

I totally agree! And also, I think it was a bad idea for him and Squirrelflight to still be mates, she betrayed him in the worst way and what she did was unforgivable. It just seems forced that they’re still seen sharing tongues all the time, and like guys, they’re perfect, but it’s life!