180 Replies to “Survivors Discussion Page”

1. Ghostwhisper
    July 10, 2018 at 2:32 am

My goodness, this series is such a thriller! (I’m going to try my best not to spoil anything.) My heart was literally beating so hard I thought it would burst out of my chest in some scenes!

ghostie <3

• July 10, 2018 at 2:26 pm

Thanks for not spoiling, I read this without thinking about the possible spoilers 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

2. July 13, 2018 at 3:52 pm

oooh i just go my first book hope it’s good 😀

i can't hear you it's too dark

3. Butterflyflower
    July 17, 2018 at 3:14 am

I’m taking art request for Survivors characters! 😀
    Characters I’ve already done/I’m already going to do:
    Breeze
    Storm
    Mickey
    Bella
    Arrow

4. July 21, 2018 at 4:25 pm

Extream spoiler for Exiles Journey ahead. I apologize if I ruin it for you, I just need a place to throw rage XDDDD I feel bad spoiling, while everyone is so catious about it… But what is the point of a discussion page is you cant disscuss i supose. Ack I am so sorry lol

GAH! COUGH BAH CHA LA FAH! Breeze????? Why you???? I can’t beleive I just read that. Breeze whyyy? Ohgosh… oh gosh it kind of makes sense, and yet that just makes everything worse! What happened to breeze??? The gentle pup watcher???? OOOOF I AM SO CONFUZZLED. Well… I am not confused, i am more angry at that little brute! What the heck? She has some problems. Shes like darktail the second lol. Okay, sorry for sort of spamming my hate. I am just so shocked. Exiles journey was probably the best and most exciting book I have ever read. I need more lol.

• Silversong
      August 16, 2018 at 5:07 pm

Spoilers:
      Breeze!?! Why Breeze! She was one of my favorite characters! Now that I think about it it does kinds make sense………..

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

• Ghost
      September 15, 2018 at 4:18 am

oOf when I read exile’s journey my mind was going back and forth like “I KNEW IT! NO I DIDN’T! I KNEW IT! NO I DIDN’T!”

ghostie <3

5. Butterflyflower
    July 23, 2018 at 8:57 pm

Here’s my Survivors art!

View post on imgur.com

I’ll draw Bruno and Fiery next

6. July 30, 2018 at 6:52 am

I have to say I truly love this series, It introduced me to the Erin Hunter books, (I HATED cats back then…) I started with book 2, because I couldn’t find book 1 at my not-so-local library, anyways it was a blast, and when I came back to book 1 I realised why not many people are on board this series, Book 1 was a bore, and would throw off new readers, compared to the warriors series, where the first book hooks you right from the start. ðŸķI’d recommend starting at book 2 when the real adventure begins.

Dat Crowfeather protector

• July 31, 2018 at 2:32 pm

I love book 1 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

7. August 3, 2018 at 2:44 pm

I saw the new book at the library a few days ago and I was so tempted to bring it home with me but I want to read it through my own copy so 😛

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

8. Butterflyflower
    September 2, 2018 at 8:40 pm

Here are Bruno and Fiery!

View post on imgur.com

Next I’m going to do Alpha, Fang, Dart, Blade, Thorn, Beetle, Martha, Lucky, Sweet, Whisper, Sunshine, Snap, Chase, Twitch, Thoughtful, and Peaceful

9. Silversong is back!!!
    September 19, 2018 at 11:43 pm

The sad thing about when you live in a small town is you have to wait a year in between books and then you have to wait another year for it to go back and forth between libraries or get it at your library. But you are too broke to buy it. And then the cycle repeats…….

Be Happy, Be Bright, Be You!

10. Wolfpaw (Wolfie)
    October 7, 2018 at 7:09 pm

I am really waiting for the last book of the gathering darkness to come out. The Exile’s Journes ended at such a cliff hanger. Gonna start counting down the days till February 5. 😛