111 Replies to “Survivors Discussion Page”

1. April 16, 2018 at 9:23 pm

YES!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!
    Ok
    Spoilers

I know Storm leaves but if she didn’t this is my idea of who the dog sabotaging the pack is:
    -possibly the Red Beta( I know it sound strange but she did swear vengeance on Sweet and her pack)
    -Old Alpha
    -Sleep Storm
    Oh and I am sooooo excited about Arrow and Bella’s pups! And do any of you guys notice that Lucky’s being a total Jerk in these series?

• April 17, 2018 at 12:48 am

OMSC MAYBE!!!!!!

Didn’t old Alpha die? πŸ˜› I can’t remember πŸ˜›

I don’t know why he’s being a jerk. It makes me really upset because the Lucky in the first series wasn’t like that.

ForOnceIWishICouldSee, Myself

• April 17, 2018 at 3:04 am

Oh right he did I remember now! I have not read the first series in a while so I was brain farting πŸ˜›
        I guess Lucky is just overwhelmed with being a father or something but he was awful.

• April 17, 2018 at 2:18 pm

Haha πŸ˜›
          I think it’d be safest to say the stress of the possibility of something happening to his pups has taken its toll on him.

ForOnceIWishICouldSee, Myself

• April 21, 2018 at 2:34 pm

Yeah, he died

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• Butterflyflower
      April 17, 2018 at 2:46 am

I feel like, while there could be some sort of interaction with outsiders, some of the things could have only be done by a dog in the pack (though it could possibly be a good dog (or at least not an evil one) if there are threats involved.)
      I don’t think it’s the half-wolf either because he actually did die. Lucky saw him, and I don’t think there’s any way he could’ve survived (at least not without him noticing πŸ˜› )
      I’M EXCITED FOR THEIR PUPS TOO! πŸ˜€
      Yeah… I don’t like Lucky as much in Red Moon Rising as in the earlier books, but it could also have something to do with him being stressed out, so while I’m kind of annoyed with him, I will give him a chance… πŸ˜›

• April 20, 2018 at 4:37 pm

yeah, something is up with our main character! what the heck??? Lucky is a better dog than that. Bad Lucky, bad, bad Lucky.

2. April 19, 2018 at 9:23 pm

EVERYONE WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER??????????????????????

ForOnceIWishICouldSee, Myself

Icy Blue Easter Egg (Icy)
      April 19, 2018 at 9:57 pm

Spring!

❄ Icy - BlogTeam Moderator ❄

• Frogface
      April 19, 2018 at 10:10 pm

Bella!

• Butterflyflower
      April 19, 2018 at 11:02 pm

ARROW! Storm and Bella are close seconds though!

• April 20, 2018 at 4:39 pm

Firey! idk how to spell his name! he was a bull mastif. I have a bull mastif! he was so kind and gentle, yet feirce.

• April 21, 2018 at 2:40 pm

Storm.

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• Silversong
      April 21, 2018 at 4:43 pm

I like Breeze!

Enjoy The Little Things!!!

3. Frogface
    April 19, 2018 at 10:14 pm

Sweet has really good character development, however, she is starting to get on my nerves!

Also, love the religion and morale vs politics subplots in The Gathering Darkess.

Too sad there’s not going to be a third arc. Survivors is my favorite out of the four Erin Hunter series. (:

Can’t wait to read The Exile’s Journey!

• Butterflyflower
      April 19, 2018 at 11:01 pm

There isn’t going to be a third arc!? πŸ™ (Hopefully the last book will have an amazing ending like Seekers did) I was kind of hoping the next arc could be in the POV of one of Arrow’s and Bella’s pups…
      Then again, there’s also the Bravelands series, which is also being written by the same person who writes most of the Survivors books…

• April 20, 2018 at 12:52 am

Wait… no third arc???

ForOnceIWishICouldSee, Myself

• Frogface
        April 20, 2018 at 1:12 pm

I check HarperKids everyday in the series drop-down box. Warriors 7th Arc popped up in there at one point before being renamed Warriors: The Broken Code.

No Survivors 3rd Arc.

However, I would’ve liked it to have been in the pov of Arrow and Bella’s pups too. I’m curious as to how dogs would treat a half-Fierce Dog pup.

I’m just going to write my own third arc in the form of fanfiction.

• Butterflyflower
          April 20, 2018 at 6:52 pm

That actually doesn’t necessarily mean we won’t ever get a third series. Survivors books actually take longer to be revealed than Warriors books do. The Raging Storm was revealed before River of Fire came out (and just the title might have even been revealed before Darkest Night), but The Exile’s Journey wasn’t revealed until after Red Moon Rising was already out. Of course that doesn’t mean we’ll for sure get a third series of Survivors, but it also doesn’t mean that we for sure won’t get one…

• April 21, 2018 at 2:38 pm

I’ve heard the sixth book of the second series of Survivors is going to be The Final Battle. I want to see the pups so bad though. πŸ™

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• April 21, 2018 at 2:40 pm

I agree with Survivors being my favorite. It was actually the first one I read, even before Warriors! I started reading Survivors in October 2016, aaahhhh memories. Warriors would have to come second, though.

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• Silversong
        April 23, 2018 at 2:22 am

Same! Survivors are one of the reasons I got into Warriors.

Enjoy The Little Things!!!

• April 23, 2018 at 5:24 pm

Yes! I acctually got warriors from youtube, but i started survivors , because i was to young to relise that the last couple of pages where they show all the hunter books, are not just silly ads, and so i payed no attenion to the cat books, and AHHH LUV SURVIVORSSS

4. Butterflyflower
    April 19, 2018 at 11:09 pm

RIP…
    Alphie
    Mulch
    One of Moon’s pups I forgot the name of (was it Fuzz?) πŸ˜›
    Wiggle
    Axe
    Fiery (one of the only deaths in books I’ve ever actually cried on… πŸ˜› )
    Spring
    Fang
    Martha
    Whisper
    Bruno
    anyone else I may have forgotten πŸ˜›

• April 20, 2018 at 12:51 am

Yes, Fuzz πŸ˜›

ForOnceIWishICouldSee, Myself

• April 21, 2018 at 2:37 pm

Yeah, I was shocked when Fiery died. πŸ™ R.I.P Fiery

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• April 23, 2018 at 5:28 pm

Terror, Blade, a whole ton of their dogs that probably where not bad at heart, but to scared to leave, splash, twictchs insides, the golden dears minoins, err…. yeah.

5. Butterflyflower
    April 21, 2018 at 1:40 am

Storm technically wasn’t actually KICKED or EXILED from the pack. She actually CHOSE to leave because she thought she was too dangerous and no one wanted her in the pack anymore, so of course it’s possible they still would’ve kicked her out anyway, and no one really did stand up for her or try and get her to stay, but she did choose to leave on her own. πŸ˜›

• April 21, 2018 at 3:46 pm

That’s what I remember reading πŸ˜›

ForOnceIWishICouldSee, Myself

• April 23, 2018 at 5:26 pm

I think its kind of half and half. Alpha and beta (I am no longer willing to call them by their real names, evil traitors!) brought it up, but then storm though, hey! why not? and left. soooo…. yeah XD

6. April 21, 2018 at 4:59 am

I need to stop looking at this page so many spoilers

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

7. April 21, 2018 at 2:36 pm

I can’t wait for the Exile’s Journey, and am no longer a fan of Sweet and Lucky, but I did want to see their pups grow up. I wonder what their names would be. I’M THRILLED FOR BELLA AND ARROW’S PUPS THOUGH, WOOHOO!

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• Silversong
      April 23, 2018 at 2:21 am

Their names where known in the first series if you remember Lucky’s vision. They are named after the spirit dogs. River, Forest, Sky, and Earth. πŸ™‚ I knew I can’t wait for Bella’s and Arrow’s pups. I wonder what they would be like! πŸ™‚

Enjoy The Little Things!!!

8. April 23, 2018 at 5:22 pm

AHHH I CANT BELIEVE THAT EXILES JOURNEY AND THE LOST CONTEINT ARE COMMING OUT ON THE SAME DAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! EEEE!!!!!!! But… I have bad news.,… I WILL BE IN FRANCE!!! NO OO!!!!!!!!!!! MUSTTTTTTTTTTTT REEEEEEAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD sorry for the caps, just omsc why must it be on the same day we depart???