Movie News!

It’s still on folks and moving toward production. 😄 News was released yesterday that “Award-winning Hollywood pair Jonathan Aibel and Glenn Berger have signed on as screenwriters.”

Read the whole article here.

We have screenwriters!

This is FANTASTIC news. Aibel and Berger are very experienced and highly-respected screens writers and I am delighted that they want to write for the Warriors Movie but there is a new BlogClan rule: nobody mention Alvin and the Chipmunks. OK? Just no one.

You can read an interview with them talking about Kung Fu Panda 2 here

Here they are…Jonny and Glenny, your new Erins – we must have hit the Big Time because the men are taking over 😜 ❤ ⭐

Similar Posts:

40 Replies to “Movie News!”

1. Flamin' Hot Cheetah
    May 16, 2018 at 2:06 am

I’m glad it’s in the hands of professionals 😀

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

2. May 16, 2018 at 3:17 am

O.M.S.C. THANK STARCLAN!!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

3. In Firestar We Trust
    May 16, 2018 at 6:34 am

I have mixed feelings. Mostly on potential cast at this point.

In my head, when I read the book I imagine certain voices for the characters. One voice, I’ll never forget is one of my favorite actors. For Tigerclaw/Tigerstar, his voice is Keith David for me whenever I read the books. So, it’s going to be weird for me hearing a different voice in a Warriors movie. To me, he’s the best actor for the job. I hope they cast him.

Meanwhile, the voices for Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar has changed several times over the course of the books for me. So it likely won’t effect me as much. They could cast new talent, and I’d be cool with it. The voice I hear for Fireheart is a weird choice anyways (Ben Mckenzie, don’t ask me why – I don’t know. And yes, Graystripe is essentially Donal Logue in my head). For those curious, Bluestar is Kate Mulgrew is her voice in my head when I read her dialogue. Although, I’m more flexible with every other cat.

What about you other Cats? Who do you imagine as your ideal Warriors cast or just whoever’s voice you hear when you read the books.

4. Willowpaw (Wistep)
    May 16, 2018 at 6:50 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT’S FANTASTIC! <3
    (if the movie ever comes out, I really DO wonder if my parents would even let me go watch it… 😛 )

5. Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
    May 16, 2018 at 8:38 am

Omigoodness!! 😀 That’s fantastic news!!! 😀<333

6. May 16, 2018 at 9:32 am

That’s great 😆! The movie is really going to come out 😸!

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

7. Superstorm
    May 16, 2018 at 12:42 pm

Do you know what time period of the storyline it will focus on?

8. May 16, 2018 at 12:47 pm

It’s good to hear more news about the movie 😁 *checks screenwriters off on list* 😛

Vouch for me please 🙏

9. Sparktooth Who is Playing Barbara(aka Barbie) in her Play XD
    May 16, 2018 at 1:36 pm

AAAHHHHHHH I’M SO EXCITED!! They were great choices!

10. Featherwish
    May 16, 2018 at 2:13 pm

PLEASE DON’T FUSE CINDERPELT AND CLOUDTAIL!!! This is gonna be a greta movie tho… 😂

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?