My Top 5 Favorite Warriors MAPs by Sparktooth

Sparktooth lists their top five Warriors MAPs.

The wait is finally over, bloggers! Sparktooth has once again wrote another article. For this one, Iโ€™m gonna be listing my top 5 favorite warriors MAPs of all time. There are so many great MAPs out there by amazing youtubers, so it was a pretty tough choice. But I managed to narrow it down to my top 5, so here we go:

#5: Graystripe and Millie MAP: Colors of the Wind.
Click here!
I never thought that someone would actually make a MAP focused on Graystripe and Millie. When I saw this I was so excited, I clicked on it very quickly ๐Ÿ˜› . I love how it focuses on their adventure in the mangas, โ€˜cause people tend to like their relationship in them better. It really captures how Graystripe taught Millie another life, and it changed their lives forever. ๐Ÿ™‚

#4: Bramblestar MAP: Wait for it.
Click here!
Before I watched this MAP, I didnโ€™t realize how well this song fits Bramblestar! Itโ€™s perfect. It shows how he always struggled with his parentโ€™s reputation, and being there for his family, and his dream to be leader like Firestar(Hamilton ๐Ÿ˜€ ). He was willing to wait for it, which was wise. Plus, the ending is beautiful!

#3: Warriors MAP: Aaron Burr, Sir.
Click here!
Like the last MAP, this one also has a Hamilton song to it. So many songs fit Warriors. I love the animation, itโ€™s amazing! The rap that Whitestorm, Lionheart, and Tigerclaw(star) sing at the end is pretty funny. Plus, I also love how Bluestar is a guy in this map XD.

#2: Tigerstar MAP: Iโ€™m so Humble.
Click here!
A pretty ironic title for olโ€™ Tigerstar. But watching this MAP, this song seems to be made for Tigerstar. Heโ€™s very full of himself, willing to do anything to get power. But in this heโ€™s bragging in this song about how humble he is because he never bragged about everything he did right.

Before I name #1 hereโ€™s the runner-ups. I strongly urge to look up these MAPs too, theyโ€™re totally awesome. (The names in parentheses are the characters the MAP is focused on).

Treat You Better(Brambleclaw vs Ashfur) -Hosted by LemonKat.
King(Brackenfur) -Hosted by Colacatinthehat.
Kids Again(Wind Runner and Gorse Fur) -Hosted by Beffalumps.
Hide(Nightcloud) -Hosted by ThatScruffyDuckling.
Seven Years(Crookedstar) -Hosted by Moonlightnebula.
I Will Be There(Graystripe and Silverstream) -Hosted by xJaystarzx.
Iโ€™m a Star(Firestar) -Hosted by Tusofsky.
Forest Fires(Yellowfang) -Hosted by Eculyptus splash.

#1: Warriors MAP: Five Giants.
Click here!
This MAP is astounding, amazing! It defines Warriors! Even the credits are cool. I love how it shows things from every arch, the music fits the stories perfectly. The MAP obviously had so much work put into it. Great job to every animator who participated in making that MAP.

Well, that will bring is to the end of this article. Do you have any other favorite MAPs that I maybe didnโ€™t mention on here? List your favorites in the comments. Hope to see you next time!

Similar Posts:

16 Replies to “My Top 5 Favorite Warriors MAPs by Sparktooth”

1. May 16, 2018 at 12:21 pm

I feel like I need to start watching maps because I have only watched like 4

2. Flamin' Hot Cheetah
    May 16, 2018 at 1:13 pm

Yes I love all of these MAPs! My favorite would probably be Non-Stop (colacatinthehat), King, or Buy the Stars ๐Ÿ˜€

pls don't ignore the turkeys

3. May 16, 2018 at 2:42 pm

This is a PMV not a MAP, but this is my all time favorite ๐Ÿ˜›

I Am You... I See Me In You...

• Sparktooth Who is Playing Barbara(aka Barbie) in her Play XD
      May 16, 2018 at 4:56 pm

I love the video, but since that’s a PMV and not a Multiple Animator Project, I didn’t count it ๐Ÿ˜›

• May 16, 2018 at 10:32 pm

Haha ๐Ÿ˜›

I Am You... I See Me In You...

• May 17, 2018 at 3:49 am

Woa, that’s really good ๐Ÿ˜€

Owly 1.0

4. May 16, 2018 at 3:34 pm

My top five are:
    5. Wait For It (Brmablestar)
    4. Anything you can do (Squirrelflight Bramblestar)
    3. Five Giants (Those credits though… beautiful. When was the last time I watched all the credits?)
    2. King (Brackenfur)
    1. King and Lionheart (Squirrelflight)!!

Good choices, I do like all the ones you picked!

Revive my secret clan/my name!

5. Willowpaw (Wistep)
    May 16, 2018 at 3:43 pm

Cool! My favorites are Buy the Stars, King and Lionheart, King, Ready as I’ll Ever Be, and Wolf. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Sparktooth Who is Playing Barbara(aka Barbie) in her Play XD
      May 16, 2018 at 4:54 pm

Ooo I also like Ready As I’ll Ever Be, but I wrote this article before that MAP came out

6. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    May 16, 2018 at 4:11 pm

I actually haven’t seen some of those you listed haha. Anyway my favorites are Wolf, Five Bells (SquirrelxBramble), King & Lionheart, Buy the Stars, King, Control, The Five Giants, and Ready As I’ll Ever Be. ๐Ÿ˜€

Count Your Blessings

7. May 16, 2018 at 7:00 pm

I really like Ready As I’ll Ever Be. For some reason, Silverpaw and Leafypaw HATE IT, but I think it really fits Breezepelt!

8. Paigelhxoxo
    May 16, 2018 at 8:19 pm

How do you create blogs on this?

9. Emberpaw
    May 16, 2018 at 8:42 pm

I’m new, and I LOVE the treat you better map about brambleclaw and ashfur. It fits them so well. Plus, the animation is really good.

10. Sky