Top 5 Favorite Warriors by Sharpfang

Sharpfang shares their top five favourite Warriors.

Art by Warrior-Junkie

Hi everyone I’m Sharpfang! I’m obviously new, and very obsessed with this book series. So ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, now hold on tight because this idea is so unoriginal it will blow you away…. My top five favorite warrior cats. Have you been blown away? Also there are spoiler because why wouldn’t there be?

5. Tigerstar: Oh no, I already see the people coming at me with pitchforks and torches. But like honestly, if you love villains as much as I do, then it’s hard not to LOVE the biggest villain in the series. I know, his intentions were how do I put this. Bad? He was a pretty lit character in the time he had. You’ve really got to give this dude some credit.

4. Cloudtail:I love this floofly boi so much you don’t even know, I’m literally screaming as I’m writing this. Just the way he was with Brightheart literally kills me everytime I think about it. I also thought it was cool how he didn’t believe in Starclan, and the fact that he’s Firestar’s nephew. He’s just a great character and I will forever love him.

3.Yellowfang: It’s simple, what is there not to love about Yellowfang. She’s got all the qualities that makes me love her. She’s grumpy, has a good backstory, KILLED HER OWN SON, and was like one of the greatest cats to come out of the series!

2.Goosefeather: Best medicine cat hand’s down (Sorry Yellowfang). He was a bit nutso but, honestly his novella was great. He sees dead cats for Starclans sake! Also when he heard all those prophecies, I fell in love.

1.Clear Sky: Okay now before you start screaming at me, let me just say this one simple thing. I don’t care that he is the reason every character I knew and loved died, HE WAS AMAZING. I get it he was jerk, he killed tons of people, and he obsessed over borders. HE WAS JUST TRYING TO LEAD HIS CLAN, but the only thing I really never liked about him was, ALL THE MATES, and the fact that they ALL DIED.

Similar Posts:

12 Replies to “Top 5 Favorite Warriors by Sharpfang”

1. Flamin' Hot Cheetah
    May 17, 2018 at 12:33 am

Well, I likeTigerstar, Yellowfang, Goosefeather, and Cloudtail at least 😝

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• May 18, 2018 at 12:10 pm

Du clearsky sucks # halfmoon thunder tigerstar v.2

2. May 17, 2018 at 1:08 am

I HATE HATE HATE HATE!!! Tigerstar

3. Sky
    May 17, 2018 at 1:12 am

Good job! I like Tigerstar as a villain. He was a pretty major villain and I think that his story is pretty interesting.

Cloudtail, Yellowfang, and Goosefeather I all like! 🙂

I’m not Clear Sky’s biggest fan nor am I his biggest hater. I don’t like him really, but I give him a bit of credit because I guess I can see some good in him.

4. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    May 17, 2018 at 2:55 am

OMG YESSS!!!!! I agree with all of these except for Tigerstar (I don’t have an opinion on him other than that he was a good villain, haha).

Yay! I LOVE Cloudtail too! 😀❤️

And CLEAR SKY!!! Yeesss thank you!!! Finally someone who likes him! I know I’ve only read like the first book of DotC but he’s my favorite character in the book/series.

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

5. May 17, 2018 at 9:43 am

I agree with you at the Cloudtail, Yellowfang and Goosefeather part 😸! I like how Tigerstar’s story developed, but not his character. Good job anyway 😉.

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

6. Sorrelpaw [Sorrelstream] aka Sorzi
    May 17, 2018 at 9:51 am

Cloudtail yes 🙂

But Clear Sky… is… not… um…

Sorzi (爱猫者)
    Not coincidence

7. May 17, 2018 at 1:44 pm

To be honest, Tigerstar is my 20th favorite character! I actually kinda cried when Scourge killed him.

8. Butterflyflower
    May 17, 2018 at 6:07 pm

I like Tigerstar as a villain, he’s just not one of my favorites (even though Darkstripe is 😛), but one of my favorites is Hawkfrost, who wouldn’t even exist if Tigerstar didn’t.

I love Cloudtail!

I like Yellowfang, and I don’t really have an opinion on Goosefeather.

I haven’t read Dawn of the Clans, but Clear Sky does sound kind of interesting.

9. May 17, 2018 at 11:25 pm

Nice article! 🙂

10. Crater (Craterkit/pelt)
    May 19, 2018 at 1:41 pm

I agree with Cloudtail, Yellowfang and Goosefeather. I hate Tigerstar and Clear Sky. Tigerstar – he had started with an ambition to become leader. He finally became leader of ShadowClan, and he didn’t stop trying to doom all the clans and kill cats for no reason. But without the first arc would most likely suck so… Clear Sky – He killed so many cats! MAJORish SPOILER FOR MOTHFLIGHTS VISION: I hate when he kills Micah. Mothflight is so sad. He was too busy fussing over borders when all they were trying to do was save a cat. They eventually did, but Micah died in the process. She felt like she couldn’t go back to WindClan. END OF MF VISION SPOILER ALERT: And he killed many more cats. I did like him in the beginning though. I love Gray Wing. He’s my favorite character.

Craterpelt Who loves BlogClan

Privacy Preference Center

Necessary Cookies

Cookies that are necessary for the site to function properly.

gdpr, wordpress
_ga, _gid, _os_session

Performance

These are used to track user interaction and detect potential problems. These help us improve our services by providing analytical data on how users use this site.

_ga, _gid, _gat

Third Party Cookies

Some of the cookies used on this blog are generated by third party sites. If you use sites such as Twitter or Facebook, their cookies will track you here.
You can only manage third party cookies on third party sites, e.g at Facebook.com or Twitter.com.

See below
c_user, datr, fr, pl, presence, sb, spin, wd, xs
_gat, _ga, _gid, _twitter_sess, ad_prefs, auth_tokesn, ct), dns, eu_cn, guest_id, kdt, personalization_id, remember_checked_on, twid

Close your account?