Ask Jaysnow

1453012715960Welcome to BlogClan’s newest feature. Jaysnow has been a Warriors fan since 2005. He has edited over one thousand pages on Warriors wiki, and has been on BlogClan two years now. Jaysnow has kindly offered to answer all your Warriors-related questions. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like? This is the page to ask and Jaysnow will reply!

He is unable to answer questions that are not canon because, if it is not written, it is not canon. However, he knows more about Warriors than most people, so if a question can be answered, Jaysnow will answer it for you here.

Just post your questions in a comment.

IMPORTANT message from Jaysnow:

None of the information found on this page may be added to the English Warriors Wiki (link here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity ) *whatsoever*. None of this is factual and thus cannot be added. Only things that the authors themselves confirm can be added to the Warriors Wiki. I repeat, NONE of this information can be added to the Wiki.

5,117 Replies to “Ask Jaysnow”

1. February 4, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Just curious 😺. Who’s the first Blogclanner ?

MEOW FOR THE CATS 😼!!!

2. Snowbreeze
    February 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm

How do you get a profile picture?

3. ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
    February 5, 2018 at 11:20 pm

Are any of Leafstar’s kits still even alive? I would have thought they would have been more important.

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

4. Sunpaw
    February 6, 2018 at 4:16 am

Hey, does anybody know what the 8th warriors series will be called?

If you can answer that, thanks

Sunlightning

• February 6, 2018 at 4:13 pm

We don’t even know what the 7th is called, soooo…

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 6, 2018 at 8:16 pm

There are only 6 series now,so why would we be talking about the 8th arc? And no one knows

• Sunpaw
        February 7, 2018 at 1:28 am

Oh I thought there were 7 so I messed up.

Sunlightning

• Libbypaw
      February 8, 2018 at 1:11 pm

The Erins have suggested to have the sixth series the final series, but they’re not sure yet.

(Please correct me if I’m wrong.)

Secretly Cleopatra in Space...

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
        February 9, 2018 at 2:09 am

Gosh I hope you’re wrong…

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• Jaysnow
          February 9, 2018 at 5:13 am

There will be a seventh arc.

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf) is not logged in
        February 9, 2018 at 3:02 am

Actually, I think it’s confirmed that there’s going to be a 7th series (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
          February 9, 2018 at 6:48 am

YAAAYYY!!!!! (I already knew but……..😁)

Warriors must live on!

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

• February 9, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Kate has stated she believes there will be a 7th arc.

5. February 7, 2018 at 1:02 am

Does Kate ever feature Blogclanners in the books? I know about Jayie but is that a normal occurrence I just don’t know about?

Down In The Forest |-/

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 7, 2018 at 1:17 am

Flo, Hazelburrow, Wavesplash, Whorlpelt and Shiveringrose were all in the books ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 7, 2018 at 1:22 am

Dawnmist appeared as Dawn Mist… I know there are others but she’s the only one I’ve noticed while reading.

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• February 8, 2018 at 3:02 pm

Yessss I’m reading The First Battle and I legit flipped out and ran around the house when Jayie showed up 😛

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
        February 9, 2018 at 6:50 am

I need to go do that now

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

Jayfrost
        February 9, 2018 at 7:00 pm

I was in line at the bookstore with my roommate and reading while I waited. I had a legit “blue screen of death” moment where I just froze in shock in line as my brain tried to reboot and process what it had just read.

Once I finished processing it, though, then there was much squeeing and freaking out and contacting everyone I knew to tell them. XD

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• February 10, 2018 at 4:51 am

I remember reading the book the month or so before I joined BlogClan and soon after (after joining) going through your journal entries on DeviantArt looking for the beginning of Echoes of the War and finding a post about that and it making me happy 😛

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• February 10, 2018 at 3:08 pm

That’s amazing 😛

ReginaXRobin Forever

• Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
      February 9, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Geez now I need to reread DotC and AVoS 😛

Artist, writer, blogclanner

• I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
        February 9, 2018 at 11:23 pm

ikr 😛

mwahehe 😉

• February 9, 2018 at 11:08 pm

This is my goal 😛

It’s probably everyone’s though 😛

No act of kindness is wasted.

6. Iceclaw
    February 7, 2018 at 3:46 am

I just want to know: when do you think my article will be published? I know it takes a while, but I have been waiting for about a month now.

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 8, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Yeah it should take a couple months at least. There are A LOT of articles that need to be posted, but only one actually can a day.

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

7. February 7, 2018 at 5:45 pm

OMG I WANT TO BE PUT IN THE NEXT BOOOK PLEASE KATE PLEASEEE

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 8, 2018 at 2:23 pm

She usually does it to the blogclanners that have been on the longest.

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• Jaysnow
        February 9, 2018 at 5:14 am

Plus ones that would fit well into the book.

• February 9, 2018 at 2:45 am

I think you’d have to work for it. Be active everyday, be noticed by other Blogclanners etc.

• February 9, 2018 at 4:44 am

Yeah, she can’t do it for a lot of people. Basically only members who have been on for YEARS get it, though I too really want to. And probably everyone else on the blog. 😛

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
        February 9, 2018 at 6:52 am

Would I fit good in a book? 😛 Let’s see I’ve been here for 7 months, 1 week and 5 days (I’m sure that’s not long enough though, lol)

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
          February 9, 2018 at 2:09 pm

You’ve definitely been on way longer than me!

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

• February 9, 2018 at 8:14 pm

If you weren’t active on the old BlogClan camp, I believe you aren’t qualified. But I know nothing so hahahahhaha

• Jaysnow
            February 9, 2018 at 9:35 pm

Uh, no. That’s not the case at all. d:

• February 10, 2018 at 4:56 am

I know lots of people who joined oh this camp who would totally deserve the books. It’s just because deciding names for minor characters is more of an editor’s job than an author’s, so Kate doesn’t get to do it a lot. (The warrior names of Wavepaw, Cypresspaw, Snakepaw, Whorlpaw, and Flowerpaw might not be our BlogClan names for the same reason.) I know she’d put everyone in if she could. I think she’s said it herself! 🙂 Plus she doesn’t write every single book.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

February 9, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Sunny should totally be featured in a book 😀 (although I haven’t seen the suffix -dance in the books before. 😀

mwahehe 😉

• Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
          February 10, 2018 at 3:23 am

I agree 😛

Artist, writer, blogclanner

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
          February 10, 2018 at 3:48 am

Well cats probably could you that suffix because they say things like “The heather danced in the breeze” or whatever

Will be missing from Tues-Thur

February 10, 2018 at 2:59 pm

Good point 😀

mwahehe 😉

8. Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
    February 9, 2018 at 10:54 pm

So mods? I want my secret Clan to pop up when someone clicks my name,so I went to Gravatar. It told me to go to WordPress to log in. But WordPress kept on saying that I had the invalid login crededentials,BUT THEY WERE CORRECT. Please help.

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 10, 2018 at 12:37 am

Well, you add a link to your name by signing into the dashboard here on the blog (which is WordPress), not on Gravatar ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
        February 10, 2018 at 2:51 am

That doesn’t answer my question. When I was signing in,it said they were the invalid login crededentials,but I KNOW they were correct.

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
          February 10, 2018 at 3:06 am

Gravatar is weird like that. It never works 😛

Writer, photographer, mod

9. February 9, 2018 at 11:10 pm

Does Leafpool have a white muzzle? And which one of Squirrelflight’s paws is the white one?

No act of kindness is wasted.

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 10, 2018 at 2:54 am

I don’t know. And I think its the front left paw.

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
        February 10, 2018 at 7:44 am

2. No it’s her front right paw 🙂 (it shows on the wiki and in many pics)

1. It doesn’t say but probably (Leafpool)

Warriors are made, not born ⚔️

10. I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
    February 9, 2018 at 11:20 pm

Soooo….. I have a secret page that I want to go on when I click my name, so I copy and pasted the link into Website on my Profile, but it still isn’t working. Someone plz help 🙂

mwahehe 😉

• February 10, 2018 at 2:34 am

Did you remember to click “update profile” on the bottom?

My YouTube is Moonfox 193!

February 10, 2018 at 4:09 am

YES! I have tried a gajillion times and it hasn’t worked and I’m feeling very annoyed with that ]page now 😛 (sorry if you thought I was yelling at you, ’cause I’m not. I’m just internally screaming at the Profile page for being annoying) 😛

mwahehe 😉