Ask Jaysnow

1453012715960Welcome to BlogClan’s newest feature. Jaysnow has been a Warriors fan since 2005. He has edited over one thousand pages on Warriors wiki, and has been on BlogClan two years now. Jaysnow has kindly offered to answer all your Warriors-related questions. Who was Snowtuft? How many kits did Mousefur have? What did the original ThunderClan camp look like? This is the page to ask and Jaysnow will reply!

He is unable to answer questions that are not canon because, if it is not written, it is not canon. However, he knows more about Warriors than most people, so if a question can be answered, Jaysnow will answer it for you here.

Just post your questions in a comment.

IMPORTANT message from Jaysnow:

None of the information found on this page may be added to the English Warriors Wiki (link here: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WikiActivity ) *whatsoever*. None of this is factual and thus cannot be added. Only things that the authors themselves confirm can be added to the Warriors Wiki. I repeat, NONE of this information can be added to the Wiki.

5,953 Replies to “Ask Jaysnow”

1. Panthy
    January 31, 2018 at 2:13 am

If a leader’s last given life is for strength, and he/she loses that life, does he/she lose the strength given by the life lost?

• Mobile Echopaw
      January 31, 2018 at 4:19 pm

hmmmm.. Idk

• ❄️Cheetahpaw is Ready for a Snow Day❄️
      February 1, 2018 at 2:37 am

I don’t think so. Even though the lives might possibly give strength or courage or whatever, I think its mostly symbolic.

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• February 1, 2018 at 3:26 am

I don’t think so. When a leader loses a life, I don’t believe they lose the gift that came with it 🙂

Keep sm;)ing

• February 1, 2018 at 3:07 pm

Erm…… I think no 😛. What he/she has lose is just a life, but the thing given during the leader ceremony will not lose. E.g. a leader was given a life for caring he’s clanmates, but after losing that life I don’t think he’ll stop care about his clanmates 😉. So I don’t think he’ll lose the strength either. (Anyone please correct me if I’m wrong😆!)

Click my name for Meowingclan!

2. February 3, 2018 at 7:22 pm

I have a question…How come I can’t sign up on the wiki? I fill in all the requirements and it says ‘can’t register now’ or something like that, I know other people have had this problem. Is there a way to fix it or another page I could sign up on? Thanks.

3. February 4, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Just curious 😺. Who’s the first Blogclanner ?

Click my name for Meowingclan!

4. Snowbreeze
    February 4, 2018 at 8:51 pm

How do you get a profile picture?

5. ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
    February 5, 2018 at 11:20 pm

Are any of Leafstar’s kits still even alive? I would have thought they would have been more important.

pls don't ignore the turkeys

6. Sunpaw
    February 6, 2018 at 4:16 am

Hey, does anybody know what the 8th warriors series will be called?

If you can answer that, thanks

Sunlightning

• February 6, 2018 at 4:13 pm

We don’t even know what the 7th is called, soooo…

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkit\feather)
      February 6, 2018 at 8:16 pm

There are only 6 series now,so why would we be talking about the 8th arc? And no one knows

• Sunpaw
        February 7, 2018 at 1:28 am

Oh I thought there were 7 so I messed up.

Sunlightning

• Libbypaw
      February 8, 2018 at 1:11 pm

The Erins have suggested to have the sixth series the final series, but they’re not sure yet.

(Please correct me if I’m wrong.)

Libby is Chillin'

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
        February 9, 2018 at 2:09 am

Gosh I hope you’re wrong…

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• Jaysnow
          February 9, 2018 at 5:13 am

There will be a seventh arc.

• Silverpaw (Silverleaf) is not logged in
        February 9, 2018 at 3:02 am

Actually, I think it’s confirmed that there’s going to be a 7th series (someone correct me if I’m wrong)

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
          February 9, 2018 at 6:48 am

YAAAYYY!!!!! (I already knew but……..😁)

Warriors must live on!

Count Your Blessings

• February 9, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Kate has stated she believes there will be a 7th arc.

7. February 7, 2018 at 1:02 am

Does Kate ever feature Blogclanners in the books? I know about Jayie but is that a normal occurrence I just don’t know about?

Sporks are weird :/

8. Iceclaw
    February 7, 2018 at 3:46 am

I just want to know: when do you think my article will be published? I know it takes a while, but I have been waiting for about a month now.

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 8, 2018 at 2:22 pm

Yeah it should take a couple months at least. There are A LOT of articles that need to be posted, but only one actually can a day.

pls don't ignore the turkeys

9. February 7, 2018 at 5:45 pm

OMG I WANT TO BE PUT IN THE NEXT BOOOK PLEASE KATE PLEASEEE

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 8, 2018 at 2:23 pm

She usually does it to the blogclanners that have been on the longest.

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• Jaysnow
        February 9, 2018 at 5:14 am

Plus ones that would fit well into the book.

• February 9, 2018 at 2:45 am

I think you’d have to work for it. Be active everyday, be noticed by other Blogclanners etc.

• February 9, 2018 at 4:44 am

Yeah, she can’t do it for a lot of people. Basically only members who have been on for YEARS get it, though I too really want to. And probably everyone else on the blog. 😛

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• Melt My Foxie Heart <3
        February 9, 2018 at 6:52 am

Would I fit good in a book? 😛 Let’s see I’ve been here for 7 months, 1 week and 5 days (I’m sure that’s not long enough though, lol)

Count Your Blessings

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
          February 9, 2018 at 2:09 pm

You’ve definitely been on way longer than me!

pls don't ignore the turkeys

• February 9, 2018 at 8:14 pm

If you weren’t active on the old BlogClan camp, I believe you aren’t qualified. But I know nothing so hahahahhaha

• Jaysnow
            February 9, 2018 at 9:35 pm

Uh, no. That’s not the case at all. d:

• February 10, 2018 at 4:56 am

I know lots of people who joined oh this camp who would totally deserve the books. It’s just because deciding names for minor characters is more of an editor’s job than an author’s, so Kate doesn’t get to do it a lot. (The warrior names of Wavepaw, Cypresspaw, Snakepaw, Whorlpaw, and Flowerpaw might not be our BlogClan names for the same reason.) I know she’d put everyone in if she could. I think she’s said it herself! 🙂 Plus she doesn’t write every single book.

🌊 Queen of Canon Correcting🌊

• I see and Iris in the Shape of a Heart and Suddenly the World Makes Sense (Irismist, Irispaw)
        February 9, 2018 at 11:22 pm

Sunny should totally be featured in a book 😀 (although I haven’t seen the suffix -dance in the books before. 😀

mwahehe 😉

• Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
          February 10, 2018 at 3:23 am

I agree 😛

Queen Of All Things Bird

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
          February 10, 2018 at 3:48 am

Well cats probably could you that suffix because they say things like “The heather danced in the breeze” or whatever

pls don't ignore the turkeys

February 10, 2018 at 2:59 pm

Good point 😀

mwahehe 😉

10. Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
    February 9, 2018 at 10:54 pm

So mods? I want my secret Clan to pop up when someone clicks my name,so I went to Gravatar. It told me to go to WordPress to log in. But WordPress kept on saying that I had the invalid login crededentials,BUT THEY WERE CORRECT. Please help.

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 10, 2018 at 12:37 am

Well, you add a link to your name by signing into the dashboard here on the blog (which is WordPress), not on Gravatar ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• Wren that Flies with Feathers(Wrenkitfeather)
        February 10, 2018 at 2:51 am

That doesn’t answer my question. When I was signing in,it said they were the invalid login crededentials,but I KNOW they were correct.

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
          February 10, 2018 at 3:06 am