BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

6,591 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. February 6, 2018 at 3:01 am

In the Allegiances Form it says: “Why are you filing out this form?” I’m filling It out because… because why not… but I haven’t before, and I’m not a new member, so what should I put down? HALP!

=^..^=

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 6, 2018 at 2:23 pm

If you haven’t been on the allegiances, just put that you’re a new member I guess?

gimme dem cheetos

• February 6, 2018 at 4:46 pm

If you haven’t been on the allegiances before, then you need to put new member 🙂

• Sapphie-san
      February 6, 2018 at 9:23 pm

It should have something like because you are changing your fursona or you were removed from the alligences 🤔

2. Spashwhisker who had a mouse bump into her knee and run over her foot and her cat chasing it and is also getting the flu for real
    February 6, 2018 at 3:19 am

Hi I’m Splashwhisker I’m an paw , I just go my my warrior name , but some reasons I would make an awesome apprentice is that I’m loyal , kind gentle , sometimes fierce and knows a lot about warriors

I hope I get a mentor and thanks for reading

• Aster Scoffing Valentines Chocolates (Asterpaw)
      February 7, 2018 at 4:10 am

I hope you get a mentor!

• Spashwhisker
      February 16, 2018 at 10:00 pm

But I will be a warrior next school year though , but I would still like a mentor

3. Sunpaw
    February 6, 2018 at 4:28 am

Who else finds it annoying when you send in a form like a day after the allegiances last updated?

Just wanna know. (I thought my form was sent in like that).

Sunlightning

• Sapphie-san
      February 6, 2018 at 9:25 pm

It can be annoying. I once forgot to do a repost…..

• Ivypaw (Ivyflower)
      February 9, 2018 at 5:50 am

Pretty annoying
      Just happened to me a few days ago😛

ivy in forest

4. February 6, 2018 at 7:00 pm

what happens if your apprentice has a different mentor than you listed…? o_0

Sporks are weird :/

Embers of Winter Tsar (Emberdawn)
      February 6, 2018 at 10:09 pm

Then there was either a mistake that one of you had made or there’s another apprentice who has the same name as yours ^^

Writer, photographer, mod

• February 15, 2018 at 9:09 pm

Hi! Is this Oakwhisker? This is Galaxypaw, but I changed my name!

Formerly Galaxypaw

5. Jayfrost
    Jayfrost
    February 7, 2018 at 12:46 am

Sorry for it taking so long, but the allegiances have been updated for the month. That was by far the shortest amount of time I’ve ever spent working on the allegiances. I’m really hoping that there wasn’t another glitch that caused me not to receive some of the forms again, but if you sent in a form for this month and you weren’t put on the allegiances, let me know.

I’ve also come up with a way to make up for all the people whose repost forms weren’t received by me even though they were sent. I’ve added a new option to the “Why are you sending this form” section, an option that reads “Repost form failed to send.” If you sent a repost form and I didn’t receive it for any reason, send in a form with that selected as your reason, and I will add you back into the allegiances in the same place you were before.

If you have any other questions, let me know.

BlogTeam Administrator, Deputy

• February 7, 2018 at 1:16 am

Okay, and thanks for making everything so convenient!

BlogClan is life =^6_^=

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 7, 2018 at 1:30 am

Sorry to bother you, but I sent in like three forms by accident last month, and I’m not on the allegiances. I would have thought at least one of them would have gone through?

gimme dem cheetos

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
        February 9, 2018 at 2:12 pm

Should I send in another? (I won’t until you tell me I can though)

gimme dem cheetos

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Gorging Herself on Chocolate❤️
        February 10, 2018 at 4:42 pm

You know what, I’ll just send in another one.

gimme dem cheetos

• Riverpaw/frost/River/Riv
      February 7, 2018 at 3:19 am

I just resubmitted my change-your-fursona form because it didn’t seem to go through 🙂

Queen Of All Things Bird

• February 7, 2018 at 3:42 am

Hi Jayfrost sorry to bother you but, both me and my friend (who I forced to join Blogclan) weren’t put on the allegiances when I submitted my form on the…. 24th I believe and I know my friend sent his in. Again sorry to bother you but my friend and I weren’t placed on the allegiances.

• Aster Scoffing Valentines Chocolates (Asterpaw)
      February 7, 2018 at 4:11 am

Hey Jayie, I’m still not listed as loudy’s apprentice! Do I need to resend the form?

• February 7, 2018 at 5:22 am

YAY!! THANKS JAYIE!! I just sent in my form because I thought you were still fixing it. Glad you figured it out!!

Revive my secret clan/my name!

• February 7, 2018 at 8:21 am

I sent in a “Change your fursona” form, but I haven’t seen it updated. It might be a glitch.

• February 7, 2018 at 10:29 pm

Hiya Jayie 😀 Thank you for updating the allegiances! 😀

I’m just wondering if there’s any chance that senior warrior vouches aren’t getting through, because I believe more than 15 people have said they’ve vouched for me 🙂 And there are many people running that should probably already be a senior warrior 🙂 <3 (or is it because I’m not on the allegiances?)

• Winterwhisper
      February 8, 2018 at 5:30 am

Hi Jayie. Thanks for updating the allegiances!

I commented about the role of SW and my vouches a page back, and I also commented the same thing a few weeks before that. Neither of them got answered. Whenever you have time, could you check them out? 🙂

• February 8, 2018 at 10:35 pm

I sent in a form in November and a repost form in December, which didn’t go through. Should I send in another form now? If so, which category would it be since I was never put on the allegiances?

Reading: Night Whispers

• Fireleap
      February 9, 2018 at 3:31 am

I sent in a form because I got taken off the allegiances, but the Firepaw on there wasn’t me. I’m hoping the form I sent in just got glitched or something.

Procrastinator Extraordinaire

• February 9, 2018 at 5:17 am

Thanks for getting everything back in order, Jayie. 🙂

• February 9, 2018 at 11:06 am

I’m not on there 🙁 I’ll send the form in again.

Be you, everyone else is taken

• Whispering Rain who's apparently sane
      February 9, 2018 at 6:33 pm

Thanks, Jayie 🙂

6. February 7, 2018 at 8:14 pm

Dawnbringer, oh Dawnbringer! Where are you, my dear apprentice?

7. Libbypaw
    February 8, 2018 at 1:15 pm

Uhhhh, my friend Northy (Northwind) wasn’t posted on the allegiances. She’s real because she was on the Say Hi page.

Libby is Chillin'

• ❤️Cheetahpaw is Excited for Valentine's Day Chocolate❤️
      February 8, 2018 at 2:27 pm

Maybe she didn’t send in a form?

gimme dem cheetos

8. February 10, 2018 at 4:30 am

Both Asterpaw and I are on the Allegiances but Asterpaw isn’t listed as my apprentice?

#reylo

• February 10, 2018 at 9:50 pm

Should I send in another form with her?

#reylo

• Aster Scoffing Valentines Chocolates (Asterflame/paw)
        February 12, 2018 at 4:54 am

Yeah, I think that would probably be good.

9. February 10, 2018 at 10:34 am

Hi! I’m Flamebriar. You might have heard of me or know me or you might now. Idk. Whatever that doesn’t matter what does matter is that I am running for SW (senior warrior) RIGHT NOW! So you should go vouch!

Reasons (I guess?)
    -I’m kind I think
    -I’ve participated in wiki and blog gatherings
    -I try to post atleast one comment everyday
    -I participated in the holiday gift exchange
    -I have two cute cats (not actually reason I just have two cute cats)
    -I have written like three blogfics and did a cooperative thing blogfic thing with Breezy and Wistep
    -I made and took fursona requests and stuff
    -I wrote a fanfiction at 11 am while I was super tired that was actually just what was happening in the car and people liked it and thought it was funny
    -I google translated starkits prophecy (will post tommorrow on fanfiction page 😉 )

There go sit down on your couch and vouch pls u will recive Doritos and something else

10. Spashwhisker who is looking forward to Valentine’s Day
    February 12, 2018 at 2:08 am

How long do you have to be on here ,to vouch and run for senior warrior or do you have to be a warrior to run to be a senior warrior

Ice On Literally Everything Because It's Freezing (Icy)
      February 12, 2018 at 2:25 am

To vouch, you have to have been on for at least two months. You can run for senior warrior at any rank, but you have to have been on for at least a year.

Ambition and strong coffee.

• Spashwhisker who is looking forward to Valentine’s Day