BlogClan Allegiances Page

kitkitThis page is entirely dedicated to BlogClan’s Allegiances.

Here, you can:

• talk about the allegiances
  • campaign to become a senior warrior
  • ask for vouches
  • look for a mentor
  • look for an apprentice

(If you have an issue with your current fursona, please submit a new form so that Jayfrost can correct any errors/ommissions at the beginning of the following month)

You can find BlogClan’s official Allegiance List here

And you can find the previous Allegiances Chat Page here

6,591 Replies to “BlogClan Allegiances Page”

1. Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
    May 11, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Hello, and this is the news at what appears to be 22:49 because I’m being a sneaky rebel on my phone— crackle crackle fizzzzz ooh hello everyone. I couldn’t think of a good way to introduce myself so here you go 😛 Much appreciated if you guys could vouch for me, just a quick reminder – reasons can be found a couple of pages back though 🙂 oh no my cat found me and is giving me a death stare that says “get off your phone you lazy human and stroke me until 3 AM” the radio found a way back on— crackleee fizzz crackle That’s all from me! Thank you and good night!

• May 11, 2018 at 11:50 pm

OMSC!!!!! Thank you sooo much Lion for saying yes to being my mentor!!!!! 😄😉😂😆 💙❤️ I’m so happy!!!! 😆 (Sorry Shivy, lion beat you 😛)
      EVERYONE VOUCH FOR LION!!!!!!!!! 😀

=^..^=

• Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
        May 12, 2018 at 8:13 am

No problem! 😀 It would be my pleasure! 😀<333

• Jasminepaw who's running for SW and is now back go vouch please
      May 12, 2018 at 2:40 am

*some random peraon takes over the radio station
      I am being a sneaky rebel also but at 21:38 because why not
      You should also vouch for me 😉 (I already have a planned apprentice, Iris) So if you want to shorten the apprentice list, vouch for me!
      my cat is staring me down ready to pounce
      And snuggle

• Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀
      May 12, 2018 at 8:23 am

Oh! If anyone wants any reasons, I just realised they were about 6 or 7 pages back 😛 So I’ll just repost them here

– I’m pretty sure I’m inactive 😛
      – I take part in gatherings and enter in the competitions for them
      – I sometimes enter art on the flickr gallery
      – I’m on external BlogClan sites such as the DeviantArt group and the wikia
      – I’m friendly and approachable (I think 😛probably due to my overuse of emojis 😛)
      – I stalk BlogClan multiple times a day, but yeah sometimes commenting gets completely beyond me 😛
      – I post on birthday / clanniversary posts often
      – I’ve been a member for over two years
      – I’ve written a few articles back in the day 😛 one incredibly cringy currently waiting to be posted
      – I’ve done fursona requests (can be seen on my DA page, feel free to request one if you want 🙂)
      – I’ve written fan-fiction, and there’s currently one on hold that I’m collabing with Willa on
      – I go on live chat whenever possible 🙂

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        May 12, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Another few points to add

-I have a twin and I don’t know why this matters to anything
        -IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO GET ON THE LIVE CHAT AND SOME HOW I MANAGE TO MAKE IT

• Lionpaw (Lionfire) Running for SW! 😀

Thank you so much!!! 😀😀🙂<333

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 12, 2018 at 11:41 pm

LOL!

2. Fluffytail
    May 12, 2018 at 11:36 am

Plz anyone be my mentor.
    Answer ifyou want to be my mentor.

3. May 12, 2018 at 2:14 pm

(OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE THE LAST ONE ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE)

REPOST!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU’LL READ ALL DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEWY, EMMA(SWAN), AND PETO ARE RUNNING FOR SENIOR WARRIOR!!!

THEY ARE RUNNING TOGETHER AND I AM THEIR VOUCH NAGGER!!!!

YOU CANNOT VOUCH FOR ONE WITHOUT THE OTHER!!! (Well you can but I don’t recommend it 😉 )

REASONS TO VOUCH FOR DEWY:

I’ve been a member for over a year and a half
    I’ve been active throughout this time
    I’ve been to three Gatherings and I’m part of the Time-Travelling Otters
    I come on live chat whenever I get the chance
    I’ve taken fursona requests and I’ve participated in a few and won one of the art contests
    I participated in the art collab
    I been in the Jar for a while and I’ve signed up to draw prizes (maye this will make me get picked who knows 😛 )
    I write a lot of fanfiction and I’ve given people writing advice
    I wrote an article and I’d like to write more in the future
    I have accounts on the wiki and the discord
    I participated in the 2017 BlogClan Holiday Gift Exchange
    I try to be kind to everybody and I stay out of any major drama
    I make really weird photo edits based of BlogClanners’ comments
    I make a lot of puns 😛
    -Dewy <3

REASONS TO VOUCH FOR PETO:

– Have been on the blog since November of 2015 (roughly 22 months?)
    – Easy to talk to, and willing to chat with anyone at any time
    – Active on the blog, commenting mostly replies on the Tavern, participating on the Games page, NTA, and chatting on live chat whenever accessible
    – Your local cow 😉
    – An active roleplayer/commenter on the wikia for at least a year and can be seen on wikia chat
    – Relatively active on the BlogClan discord server and other servers my fellow BlogClanners have created
    – Took part in Icy's several monthly contests and won one Fanfiction contest so far
    – Took part in the 2017 Holiday Gift exchange
    – Participates in Blog gatherings, Wikia gatherings, and Discord gatherings
    – Is currently writing Stranded, a growing BlogFic
    – Is part of the BlogClan Newsletter revival project
    – Was part of several dead Blog projects like the Live Chat fanfic, BlogFam, etc
    – "Extremely friendly, helpful and sweet – loved by everyone. Was greatly missed during the hiatus." -Swany
    – Started the Kit Apocalypse with Swany and Blue
    – A growing artist
    – Has drawn prizes for contests
    – Has written a few articles
    -Peto <3

REASONS TO VOUCH FOR EMMA:

– writing Can't Escape, which also started a still-on-going Blogfic wave and is (not) known as the first modern Blogfic
    – pretty much the reason for why people are writing Blogfics now 😛
    – have taken part in many art contests
    – have won many
    – the first Blogclanner in the Spotlight
    – took part in Summer Gathering 2017
    – won the art contest for above
    – have taken part in other events too whenever my timezone has allowed me to
    – applied to become a Blogteam member in the Spring of 2017, though I was really new back then and it was pretty obvious that I wouldn't be chosen, but I tried anyway
    – took part in Secret Valentine 2017 and Holiday Gift Exchange 2017
    – also the Blogclan Art Collab
    – took part in Icy's art contest in January 2017 and won that
    – I'm active, I've commented every day since I joined (though I might've missed a day or two if I forgot to comment. But I've checked the blog daily after joining)
    – I have both the Wiki and Discord and am avalaible for a chat anytime on both ^^
    – often on chat, when my freaky timezone let's me
    -participating in Wavey's Newsletter project
    -I've take fursona/persona requests and also other requests too
    – started the Kit Apocalypse along with Peto and Blue 😉
    – I have helped with Blog contest prices by drawing fursonas
    – Blue also gave me a fancy reason – YOU MADE CAN'T ESCAPE WITCH IS FREAKING AMAZING AND EVERY PERSON TO LAY EYES ON IT ADORES IT AND YOU ARE THE BEST WRITER EVER YOU'RE AN AMAZING ARTIST AND INSPIRE EVERYONE AND ARE JUST AMAZING AND THIS CONTROL PIANO VERSION IS SO COOL (especially the last bit is very convincing)
    -Emma <3

IN ALL HONESTY, THEY ARE ALL AMAZING AND GO VOUCH FOR THEM NOW OR I WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!!!!

Have a good weekend 😛 😉

My Speed, My Lane, My Pace

• May 13, 2018 at 10:13 am

We only need a few more vouches (according to our calculations) so please vouch if you think we’re worth it 😀 Thanks so much <33

Step out of them voices ~

4. Fluffytail
    May 12, 2018 at 7:59 pm

Hello? Can one of you be my mentor plz? One that is a apprentice that is turning into a warrior?

5. Flamin' Hot Cheetah
    May 12, 2018 at 8:08 pm

Possible mentors:
    Almondears (though she went a teensy bit inactive)

Mentorless Apprentices:
    Smokepaw(storm)
    Flickerpaw(light)
    Rosepaw(song)
    -Books:
    -Warriors (DURRRRRR)
    -Harry Potter
    -Reading Lunar Chronicles (got the first one down )
    -Dork Diaries
    -mY bRaIn iSn’T wOrKiNg dAnGiT
    -Shows:
    -DUCKTALES, WOOO
    -Bizaardvark
    -Andi Mack
    -TTBGO (I’m not going to bother un-abbreviating that ) (you’ll understand when you see movies)
    -NINJAGO!!!!!
    -Others I’m forgetting…. math harmed my precious brain
    -Movies:
    -Trolls
    -The Greatest Showman
    -Big Hero 6
    -Lego Movies
    -Anything Disney (mostly)
    -Anything Dreamworks (mostly)
    -Music
    -Soundtracks, Christian, upbeat, ummmmm
    -Other Things That Are Probably Not Important But WUTEVA:
    -I make skits on the Fanfic page
    -I’m very weird
    -I uses no grammar at alls (mostly )
    Cloverpaw
    -I always try to be active and participate in NTA
    -I check on the Blog almost every day unless I’m SUPER busy or away
    -I comment on Discussion Pages often, Warrior Names, and Generator Pages, as well as others
    -I always try to help out fellow BlogClanners when possible, and when I become a mentor (just one short year!!) I will definitely mentor someone
    Brackenpaw(dawn)
    Athenapaw
    Calmpaw(lake)
    – I think I’m active
    – I have written 2 articles (one hasn’t come out yet)
    – I like Hamilton
    – I read every article
    – I try to be supportive and friendly
    – I am obsessed with Warriors (duhhhhh) and iv’e read the whole series currently, but not all of the super editions
    – Cats have been my favorite animal for my whole life
    – I have been reading warriors for 4 years
    – I joined BlogClan 2 years ago and have been obsessed ever since
    Mistypaw(feather)
    Barkpaw(claw)
    Featherpaw(wish)
    Wildpaw(light)
    Rainpaw(song)
    -I am working on being more active
    -I love books
    -I love games
    -I am good at Math
    -I have a heart that beats for animals (Not joking)
    Fluffypaw(tail)
    Shadepaw(frost)
    Brackenpaw(storm)
    Forestpaw(pool)

Leafypaw

I think in a few weeks I might do a repost thingy for this list so we don’t have apprentices on there that aren’t even active (so the list doesn’t look as long)

gimme dem cheetos

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
      May 12, 2018 at 11:37 pm

What about me?

• Brackenpaw (Brackenstorm)
        May 12, 2018 at 11:43 pm

NVM I’m there!

• Fluffytail
      May 13, 2018 at 1:42 am

ALMONDEARS BE MY MENTOR PLZ!!!!

• Ivy
      May 13, 2018 at 2:01 pm

*groans*
      WHY CAN’T I HAVE (wait let’s count) *long pause* 26 APPRENTICES??? (i know there are only 25 on the list but i have my lovely Otterpaw <3<3<3)

Currently mentoring Otterpaw

• Otterpaw
        May 13, 2018 at 9:57 pm

<3 <3

• Ivy
          May 14, 2018 at 3:01 pm

i love you my apprentice!

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      May 14, 2018 at 6:34 am

Cheetah I hate to tell you but when I become a warrior I might wait till Wrenkit is an apprentice and have them as my apprentice, but we never know, I’m definitely going to take an apprentice though

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
        May 15, 2018 at 3:40 am

Hmm… I’m still contemplating who I want 😛 They have to be as awesome (and active) as I am 😛

gimme dem cheetos

• Bramblefire
        May 15, 2018 at 4:52 am

Dawwww, my apprentice is growing up 🙂 *cries* I’m not ready for this.

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          May 15, 2018 at 6:25 am

Don’t worry, I’ve still got a year yet
          Well next April anyway

6. Bramblefire
    May 13, 2018 at 12:24 am

Heyo, it’s ya boi Bramble (Welp, its the repost and I did it again) reminding everyone that I’m still running for senior warrior. I believe that I’m getting pretty close to becoming one and I appreciate everyone who has vouched so far. Thank you. That being said, I still need people to vouch for me. I’ve of course included some reasons to vouch for me in case you have no idea and if you choose not to vouch for me, that’s fine. But if you do vouch, thank you very much. Bramble out.

-I am active on the blog.
    -I help new members when I can.
    -I comment on articles.
    -I draw art for the blog.
    -I am active on live chat and sometimes the discord.
    -I’ve been on the blog for more than 2 years.
    -I have joined all but one Gathering since I joined.
    -I am the unofficial (official in my mind)president of the Crowfeather Fan Club.
    -I try to help when I can on the Hug Page.
    -I’m active on many pages.
    -I’ve made quite a few articles, including one about Ashfur that’s 1,000 words or something (I have a lot to say about him).
    -I debate on articles and I’m kind and helpful to new members.
    -I’ve been trying to become a senior warrior for over a year.
    -I have two awesome vouch naggers (I don’t know how this helps, but I needed to mention them)
    -I’m very active on the BlogClan DeviantArt group
    -I try to go on the Blog every day and rarely am I gone for more than a week
    -I like to think I’m funny, not really a reason, but I’m going with it

• Moon LOVED River of Fire
      May 13, 2018 at 5:42 am

WOOHOO GO BRAMBLE!

• Fluffytail
      May 13, 2018 at 1:39 pm

Bramble, I vouched for u. Did u get it?

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        May 16, 2018 at 11:51 pm

The people your vouching for don’t see your vouches I don’t think

~• Keep clever •~

• Bramblefire
          May 17, 2018 at 9:27 pm

Nope, I never know. 🙂

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      May 13, 2018 at 6:08 pm

GO BRAMBLE !!!

• May 14, 2018 at 4:42 am

LETS GO BRAMBLE LETS GO *clap clap clap*

(^ω^)

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
        May 14, 2018 at 5:08 pm

Welcome bramble vouch nagger number 3, do you wish to join the holy guild of vouch naggers

It’s basically me and Moon

7. Jasminepaw who's running for SW and is now back go vouch please
    May 13, 2018 at 2:00 pm

Hello I am Jasminepaw/breeze (Jazzy) and I am running for SW!
    Or I can walk…no, that’s a running joke.
    -I used to be on BlogClan every day
    -I consider myself very dedicated to the Blog
    -I’ve created multiple blog memes
    -I’m on the discord, wiki and main blog
    -I’ve been on the blog for a year (duh…)
    -According to Goldi and Icy, I believe, I’m awesome(Me edit: I also believe she’s awesome)
    -I don’t know if this is a reason but I’ve changed my name six times 😛
    -I participate in as many games/blogwide things as I can
    – I’ve written a few fanfictions (though none survived on the blog but Midnight survived irl)
    -When I’m on the hug page i try to be as comforting as possible
    – I grow plants and according to Flo plants are pure and beautiful (this isn’t a legit reson tho :P)
    – I am so active that I am actually can have FOUR characters in The Tests Roleplay and some how manage to not get them all confused (According to Maple)
    (That’s because I have over 50 different characters in the main bc roleplay on the wiki so I’m good at it)
    ANNNYYYWAAYYYYSSS
    Yeah! Those are my reasons! If you want to know why you probably don’t know me or haven’t seen me even though you’ve been here for like four months, it’s because I went almost completly inactive when my tabled browser went down, so I was anxious to get back on! So I delete the one app on there I really didn’t need (I only had three) and got back! <3
    Vouch for me if you can 🙂

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      May 13, 2018 at 6:10 pm

Yes you added my reason !
      Seriously I don’t know how you do it I’m typing something then I reaslise that Palm has started acting like Dune and Wren is hanging out with Feather and the night I have to change it all and uhhhhhhhh

• Jasminepaw who's running for SW and is now back go vouch please
        May 15, 2018 at 12:22 am

Well, it’s almost like having three characters
        Eclipse and Black Bird – the only mean ones I own that don’t care because their little brother died. They both blame themselves, and vowed to never let anyone die to water again. Eclipse is a lot smater though 😉
        Rattlesnake – Shy tom, exact opposite of his name. Fluffy tail tip like the rattle on the snake he was named of. He wants to let everyone know he cares and if they’re sad he’ll help them but he’s too shy and skittery.
        Pebble – Me (baisiczfgnzfgjfgzjmhfsdfhsmally)

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
          May 15, 2018 at 6:27 am

Yeah mine are more like

Dune – Leader of the grumpy cats society, he just hates everyone apart from Feather
          Wren – the opposite of Dune in literally every way
          Palm – WAY to friendly for his own good

8. May 15, 2018 at 3:39 am

Reminder I’m running for SW! 😀
    Reasons to vouch for me 😛 :

~I’m friendly 🙂
    ~I’ve been on the blog for over a year (about a year and a half but don’t quote me)
    ~I’ve written a few articles.
    ~I’ve participated in Wiki Gatherings, Blogchat Gatherings, and Discord Gatherings.
    ~I’m a mod on FuzzyClan Wiki chat (probably not worth enough to mention but ya know what ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
    ~I’m a moderator on the TTU server with BlogClan associated members. 🙂

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"Say Colorado-
    I'M A GIRAFFE"

9. Foxie Spring Butterflies
    May 16, 2018 at 11:54 pm

I can be added to the apprenticeless mentors list. Pantherpaw is no where to be found and she’s never shown up as my apprentice on the allegiances. So I’m now looking for a new one (preferably someone who has known me or knows that I’m on BlogClan/active and also someone who is active as well)! 🙂

~• Keep clever •~

• Flamin' Hot Cheetah
      May 17, 2018 at 12:48 am

YES THANK YOU FOXIE!!!!

gimme dem cheetos

• Willowpaw (Wistep)
      May 17, 2018 at 6:20 am

Panth shows up on Discord sometimes 🙂

• Maplepaw (Mapledrift)
      May 17, 2018 at 7:05 am

Rosepaw is very active, and she’s now probably going to magically appear under my comment

• Foxie Spring Butterflies
        May 17, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Or not 😛

~• Keep clever •~

• juni
      May 17, 2018 at 6:59 pm

panth’s active on discord

10. Willowpaw (Wistep)
    May 17, 2018 at 6:28 am

Hi, guys! I feel like I nag too much, but anyways, I’m running for SW! (So vouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch. 😉 )

REASONS:
    – I’ve been on the blog and wiki for about 18 months already
    – I comment every day and rarely break that habit, unless I have no WiFi access (or if RL is too time-consuming)
    – I have over 4,000 edits on the BlogClan Wikia
    – I try my best to be helpful and kind to everyone on this website
    – I’ve gotten first place and third place before for both the Blog-wide monthly art contest and fanfiction contest
    – I’ve collaborated to write an article before, and I’m working on another one
    – I participate in activities around BlogClan (i.e. Secret Santa/Gift Exchange, Warriors games, art collabs, contests, etc.)
    – I write a lot of fanfiction
    – I have a Discord account and am rather active on it
    – I’ve been to about 4-5 Gatherings in the past (2 blog Gatherings, 1-2 Wiki Gatherings, and 1 Discord Gathering)
    – I’ve taken fursona requests before and sometimes I draw fanart